Adam Warlock and Thanos vs Monarch and Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stranglehold300
http://marvel.com/universe3zx/images/thumb/1/17/Thanos01.jpg/200px-Thanos01.jpg

http://www.mltimelines.net/images/adamwarlock2.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/140977-5402-monarch_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/456198-darkseid_alex_horley01_super.jpg

They have one year of prep. Adam warlock has his soul powers(Or Soul Gem) and Monarch is powered up. Thanos is upgraded by Death and can use his technology. This is PC Darkseid.

The fight is on Earth.

Oh yeah they are bloodlusted and they will fight to the death.

Tattoos N Scars
Team 2 ftw

carver9
Team 2 10/10

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Team 2 ftw Originally posted by carver9
Team 2 10/10

Stranglehold300
Thanks guys for stoping by. cool

Stranglehold300
Anyone? confused

I thought this fight will be good.

amnesia
Originally posted by Stranglehold300
Anyone? confused

I thought this fight will be good.

nah, stomp... Even i could ***** slap Warlock and Thanos can't take Darkseid and Monarch alone.

Omega Vision
Team 2.

Stranglehold300
Originally posted by amnesia
nah, stomp... Even i could ***** slap Warlock and Thanos can't take Darkseid and Monarch alone.

Thanos can take on Darkseid. and Monarch with prep.

Plus Adam warlock can control souls.

galactusischere
Team 2 10/10.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Stranglehold300
Thanos can take on Darkseid. and Monarch with prep.

Plus Adam warlock can control souls.
PC DS wasn't too shabby with prep either and all in all his resources were far superior. As for Monarch if he has access to full resources then that includes his army of the Multiverse that was giving the Monitors a fight.

King Kandy
9/10 team 2... the one is where the second team is so baffled by the match up they just stand there, and Warlock goes for a soul-suck from the start.

kevdude
Alright well team 2 then!

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Enyalus
Huh. Team Two definitely have the power advantage. By a lot. But IMO Warlock's even more devastating with prep than Thanos is. Could be a toss up.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Huh. Team Two definitely have the power advantage. By a lot. But IMO Warlock's even more devastating with prep than Thanos is. Could be a toss up. Soul steal any time he wants to. Thanos with prep equals murder. I also don't think warlock is as good as Thanos. Thanos needed to save his ass from the Magus.

celeyhyga17
Thanos = Darkseid
Adam Warlock <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Monarch
Team 2 stomps. This fight ain't even close.

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Soul steal any time he wants to. Thanos with prep equals murder. I also don't think warlock is as good as Thanos. Thanos needed to save his ass from the Magus.
It was Warlock who came up with most of the plan to beat Magus with the Cosmic Cubes/Infinity Gauntlet, and Thanos has acknowledged his cunning and respect for him on panel.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Thanos = Darkseid
Adam Warlock <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Monarch
Team 2 stomps. This fight ain't even close.

I agree with the stomp but Thanos>Darkseid.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
I agree with the stomp but Thanos>Darkseid.

yeah but PC darkseid is pretty tough. his OE is not the watered down version of recent times.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
It was Warlock who came up with most of the plan to beat Magus with the Cosmic Cubes/Infinity Gauntlet, and Thanos has acknowledged his cunning and respect for him on panel. They worked together on that so both were needed. I agree Thanos respects him but when Thanos puts his mind to something no one is more dangerous. I know it helps Thanos out that he isn't a hero but even the Magus was done in by Thanos and chose an exact doppleganger as his thrall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.