Kingdom Gog vs. Monarch (Arena)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
who wins this clash. Both are bloodlusted and no CIS

Galan007
Gog takes the majority.

Imo Monarch is more powerful overall, but Gog's ability to absorb energy would likely tip the scale in his favor.

xJLxKing
Yeah, and the fact that his staff is powerful.

quanchi112
Gog wins.

kgkg
Monarch

quanchi112
Originally posted by kgkg
Monarch How so? Gog is more powerful and a lot faster.

kgkg
Originally posted by quanchi112
How so? Gog is more powerful and a lot faster. He is not.

quanchi112
He is not. More powerful? Why not?

kgkg
More powerful? Why not? Why so?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Gog takes the majority.

Imo Monarch is more powerful overall, but Gog's ability to absorb energy would likely tip the scale in his favor.
I agree with all of that.

quanchi112
Why so? Oneshotted Mxy and the power described within his staff.

celeyhyga17
Gog wins
6.5/10

kgkg
Oneshotted Mxy and the power described within his staff. He made hole thru Mxy but he was not prepared. Description is great but lots of things are described to be really powerful.

Monarch had better feat of owning top tiers.

quanchi112
He made hole thru Mxy but he was not prepared. Description is great but lots of things are described to be really powerful.

Monarch had better feat of owning top tiers. Gog oneshotted kc Supes who is more impressive than the characters he was owning. Now I agree Monarch owning the lot of them stands out but Gog was easily taking down flash, etc. and they needed plot devices to weaken him enough to be beaten.

kgkg
Gog oneshotted kc Supes who is more impressive than the characters he was owning. Now I agree Monarch owning the lot of them stands out but Gog was easily taking down flash, etc. and they needed plot devices to weaken him enough to be beaten. Like I said Mornarch was pretty much unphased by JLA, group of lanterns and One shoted most of those groups.

Gog had good feats sure but Morach had better owning Elite tiers easily.

overall Morach is more powerful and more durable than Gog.

quanchi112
Like I said Mornarch was pretty much unphased by JLA, group of lanterns and One shoted most of those groups.

Gog had good feats sure but Morach had better owning Elite tiers easily.

overall Morach is more powerful and more durable than Gog. Gopg was owning them easily as well and if he wasn't on a mission to destroy Superman he could have raped them all.

How can you say Monarch is more durable when a green lantern phased him and Prime defeated him? Gog would wreck Prime.

r0nm0n88
i hate gog, but he wins

Slaanesh
Monarch

Prep-Man
Gog oneshotted kc Supes who is more impressive than the characters he was owning. Now I agree Monarch owning the lot of them stands out but Gog was easily taking down flash, etc. and they needed plot devices to weaken him enough to be beaten.

Christopher Kent is more powerful than KC Supes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Christopher Kent is more powerful than KC Supes. You think so?

Gecko4lif
I think so

He was quite impressive until he... you know... died

Tattoos N Scars
Gog wins.

Agreed..even more powerful than Thanos!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.