World War Hulk vs Juggernut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
World War Hulk is stronger than Savage Hulk,

War Hulk was able to beat and defeat Juggy to the point that he was about kill him.

though World War Hulk didnt finish his battle against Juggy

nicamarvin
Originally posted by x_danny_x

though World War Hulk didnt finish his battle against Juggy The only Way WWH could Beat Juggy here is if BFR is allowed here...is it..? confused

carver9
This has already been done and this is a stalemate. Both are unstoppable and possess almost limitless strength.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by nicamarvin
The only Way WWH could Beat Juggy here is if BFR is allowed here...is it..? confused

That's a way to do it.

But in my mind, Hulk is probably able to actually hurt him, giving enough time.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by carver9
This has already been done and this is a stalemate. Both are unstoppable and possess almost limitless strength. No.... erm Juggy is the Only one Unstoppable here....He was pushing Hulk back and the ground was giving....Hulk only chace to beat him is BFR.... wink

Juk3n

though World War Hulk didnt finish his battle against Juggy

which would have amounted to 1 of 2 things, either hulk would just keep throwing jugs away for eternity or until he was calm again, or he would just pound on juggs while juggs caught up on some reading or played cod or somthing, until hulk was calm /bored/w/e

carver9
No.... erm Juggy is the Only one Unstoppable here....He was pushing Hulk back and the ground was giving....Hulk only chace to beat him is BFR.... wink

So Juggernaut is going to beat WWH by pushing him to death? confused

In a fight, Juggernaut isnt Koing him and the same for WWh, he isnt KOing Juggernaut.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
That's a way to do it.

But in my mind, Hulk is probably able to actually hurt him, giving enough time. Thats the Only Way to do it.... no expression Hulk was getting beat up by Juggy...he can thank his amazing Healing factor Juggy didn't turn him int a green bloody pulp earlier.... erm

carver9
Thats the Only Way to do it.... no expression Hulk was getting beat up by Juggy...he can thank his amazing Healing factor Juggy didn't turn him int a green bloody pulp earlier.... erm

Stalemate.

nicamarvin
So Juggernaut is going to beat WWH by pushing him to death? confused

In a fight, Juggernaut isnt Koing him and the same for WWh, he isnt KOing Juggernaut. Didn't you see How badly Hulk was doing..? confused Hulk can never hope to beat Juggy in a Brawl...thats why he always need to BFR him....

nicamarvin
Stalemate. you do know Healing factors have a limit point right..? confused after so much pounding the body starts to fail.....

carver9
you do know Healing factors have a limit point right..? confused after so much pounding the body starts to fail.....

When has hulk healing factor failed on him. I know this was mentioned for Wolverine but when has it been mentioned for someone that heals like mercury.

nicamarvin
So Juggernaut is going to beat WWH by pushing him to death? confused He was pounding Hulk face prety bad.....I am sure if he kept that up Hulk healing factor is not going to take for ever.... smokin'

Ptr_Grifin
When has hulk healing factor failed on him. I know this was mentioned for Wolverine but when has it been mentioned for someone that heals like mercury.

I know it is a completely different scenario, but when he landed on the "soon-to-be Planet Hulk" his healing factor pretty much failed him. It took forever for him to heal that scar.

carver9
He was pounding Hulk face prety bad.....I am sure if he kept that up Hulk healing factor is not going to take for ever.... smokin'

He faced the entire xmen, had his healing factor taken from him during that fight while still fight. THEN faced Juggernaut and was still at a 100% after that fight. I'm pretty sure WWH would be ok from any blow that Juggernaut unleash on him.

carver9
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
I know it is a completely different scenario, but when he landed on the "soon-to-be Planet Hulk" his healing factor pretty much failed him. It took forever for him to heal that scar.

Yeah, not a good example.

nicamarvin
He faced the entire xmen, had his healing factor taken from him during that fight while still fight. THEN faced Juggernaut and was still at a 100% after that fight. I'm pretty sure WWH would be ok from any blow that Juggernaut unleash on him. well I am sure he can not last for ever.... smokin' Unlike Juggernaut Hulk is a mere mortal.... wink

Ptr_Grifin
Yeah, not a good example.

You asked when it failed him, I gave you an answer. Besides that, I would think his healing factor could be taxed. Given time he would lose. He can only get so mad at his current situation.

carver9
You asked when it failed him, I gave you an answer. Besides that, I would think his healing factor could be taxed. Given time he would lose. He can only get so mad at his current situation.

I dont think it would be good for Juggernaut to make WWH TOO mad.

Dont you agree?

nicamarvin
You asked when it failed him, I gave you an answer. Besides that, I would think his healing factor could be taxed. Given time he would lose. He can only get so mad at his current situation. Most people fail to realize that to Kill Juggernaut is Imposible...

this things have to happen before

1st..you have to get past his FF
2nd. you have to get past his enchanted invulnerability
3rd. you have to tax his Healing Factor
4th. you have to cut his link from Cyttorak because if you don't he will be back fresh and you have to start all over again....

Hulk is a Brick and without outside Help he can not acomplish all of those things by himself

nicamarvin

Dont you agree?

Most people fail to realize that to Kill Juggernaut is Imposible...

this things have to happen before

1st..you have to get past his FF
2nd. you have to get past his enchanted invulnerability
3rd. you have to tax his Healing Factor
4th. you have to cut his link from Cyttorak because if you don't he will be back fresh and you have to start all over again....

Hulk is a Brick and without outside Help he can not acomplish all of those things by himself No amount of Madness can change that...

Ptr_Grifin

Dont you agree?

He's only going to be able to get so mad at Juggernaut. And like Hulk, Juggernaut also has the ability to increase his strength, two different Hulk editors have confirmed this in their own words.

Knowsbleed33
War Hulk was able to beat and defeat Juggy to the point that he was about kill him.

Juggernaut was never in danger of being killed.

r0nm0n88
dont know how lon git will take, but if hulk doesnt bfr him, he will eventuallly be beat. like someone said earlier. hulk is a mortal. his powers are good. his strength is comparable to juggs. but stamina and vulnerability is where juggs is just too much. he will eventually win, it might take a month or maybe even longer. but wwh goes down

Omega Vision
Sans bfr I can't see WWH beating Juggs in a PISless scenario.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Sans bfr I can't see WWH beating Juggs in a PISless scenario. I can

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I can

Detail it for us.

geshien
I can

Pray tell, how?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Detail it for us. Originally posted by geshien
Pray tell, how?
They are both very powerful.I also agree that juggs has insanely high invulnerability.But based on WWH's feats even if you guys can't see WWH taking juggs down can you see juggs taking WWH down?For how high WWH has been shown to be I don't think that juggs could beat him but hulk could beat juggs through BFR.

Colossus-Big C
stalemate.
hulk cant hurt juggs
juggs damage to hulk would be healed by healing factor unless he kills him

Knowsbleed33
Yes, Juggernaut can out last the Hulk. The fight will take a long time, but the Hulk will eventually wear down.

Plus, on top of his durability, Juggernaut has regen that rivals the Hulk.

Black bolt z
Yes, Juggernaut can out last the Hulk. The fight will take a long time, but the Hulk will eventually wear down.

Plus, on top of his durability, Juggernaut has regen that rivals the Hulk. When has hulk ever worn down?I don't think hulk,especially WWh can "tire out" while fighting.

Wei Phoenix
They are both very powerful.I also agree that juggs has insanely high invulnerability.But based on WWH's feats even if you guys can't see WWH taking juggs down can you see juggs taking WWH down?For how high WWH has been shown to be I don't think that juggs could beat him but hulk could beat juggs through BFR.

Like you know anything about WWH.

What is the name of the World war hulk arc?

Knowsbleed33
When has hulk ever worn down?I don't think hulk,especially WWh can "tire out" while fighting.

Sure he can. He doesn't have unlimited stamina like the Juggernaut.

Black bolt z
Sure he can. He doesn't have unlimited stamina like the Juggernaut. Name a time that has worn down...Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Like you know anything about WWH. I hath learned since then.

Knowsbleed33
How many extended fights has the Hulk been in?

None.

Wei Phoenix
Name a time that has worn down... I hath learned since then.

He was worn down in his first fight with Cain. Also I doubt you've been able to read all of that in a day or two. Anyone else yes, but not you.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
He was worn down in his first fight with Cain. Also I doubt you've been able to read all of that in a day or two. Anyone else yes, but not you. Dude I am a dang fast reader.Also I didn't read the comic series(although I'm going to get it the next chance I get)I read about him on different sites

Wei Phoenix
Dude I am a dang fast reader.Also I didn't read the comic series(although I'm going to get it the next chance I get)I read about him on different sites
Speed=/=accuracy.

Spire
Juggs.

I like the big ones.

Oh, and Juggernaut wins. Didn't seem like WWH could take him.

Knowsbleed33
That's dang true.

nicamarvin
Dude I am a dang fast reader.Also I didn't read the comic series(although I'm going to get it the next chance I get)I read about him on different sites Dude you can't win against Juggernaut in a PISless BFRless brawl....even worst if you are a brick like hulk.... smokin'

x_danny_x
Juggernaut was never in danger of being killed.

his helmet was off and and War Hulk stop Juggernut going foward.

also Hulk had the sword and Juggernut was defeated on the ground.

he was defenseless and crying like a girl that he was unstopable on his butt after being defeated with authority.

he had nothing and was fortunate as usual for many defeated characters to be saved from being killed.

Wei Phoenix

he was defenseless and crying like a girl that he was unstopable on his butt after being defeated with authority.

he had nothing and was fortunate as usual for many defeated characters to be saved from being killed.

hahaha........no

nicamarvin
characters to be saved from being killed. I did not see even 1 scratch on him...what makes you think he could even be killed...? and even if he was what makes you think he could stay dead for long.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

x_danny_x
he was on his butt in the end after War Hulk defeated him! who cares about a scratch when fighting an armor dude.

now with his helmet off, his head now with the sword of Hulk would of been rolling through the streets.

helmet off and Hulk with his sword and mentioning about cutting his head off his body.

no one was able to stop Juggy going forward but this hulk did and put him on his behind and defeated him.

this particular life would of ended for him if it wasnt for outside help.

but ofcourse writers can bring back the dead.

Knowsbleed33

You're dumb.

nicamarvin

this particular life would of ended for him if it wasnt for outside help. He is an avatar... erm He can't stay dead for long.... smokin'

the ninjak
Juggs wins

The only reason WWH beat him in the arc was to get the story moving.

Enyalus
Cain wins.

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by quanchi112
WW Hulk wins. Quanchi Buddy I will quote you "How".... confused

quanchi112
Quanchi Buddy I will quote you "How".... confused Either through bfr or just beating him up.

Enyalus
Either through bfr or just beating him up.
He wasn't faring too well at beating him up within the WWH arc...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
He wasn't faring too well at beating him up within the WWH arc... He had a time schedule to keep and easily matched him. He wanted xavier and no one prevented that from happening.

nicamarvin
He had a time schedule to keep and easily matched him. He wanted xavier and no one prevented that from happening. BFR is the Only option Hulk has here...he Can't hurt Jugg with punches alone........quan you must remember he as a ForceField, Hulk has to get past that and then get past His invulnerable skin and after that he has to tax Juggernaut Healing Factor and after that somehow cut the link form Cyttorak because if not he is coming back fresh.... smokin'

quanchi112
BFR is the Only option Hulk has here...he Can't hurt Jugg with punches alone........quan you must remember he as a ForceField, Hulk has to get past that and then get past His invulnerable skin and after that he has to tax Juggernaut Healing Factor and after that somehow cut the link form Cyttorak because if not he is coming back fresh.... smokin' Hulk's strength can do so imo. I believe when he is properly motivated and pissed off he could take out Juggs.

x_danny_x
He is an avatar... erm He can't stay dead for long.... smokin'

yeah well true, with pen and ink, you can make anyone comeback.

You're dumb.

sleep

SamZED
Juggernaut and with ease.
WWH story had Hulk beating the crap outta everyone and whenever he faced someone who was supposed to kick his ass the writers would come up with a PIS solution for Hulk to either win or stalemate. imo WWH was no different physically than an ordinary pissed off Hulk, except more PISy.

Nihilist
Without bfr WWH gets stomped.

BUSTER1
As I have said before on similar threads, without bfr, Juggy wins-not easily though.
Pure strength:Hulk>Juggs
Durability:Juggs>>Hulk
Stamina:Juggs>>Hulk
HF/Regen: equal, but Cain has the edge as his total invulnerabilty means he wont be injured, and so won't have to call on his HF.
Fighting skill:equal
I see fight being long and hard, lasting several days-but Juggy won't tire and won't be hurt, so he eventually wears Hulk down.

Warlord
I think Juggs total invulnerability thing will change in that upcoming spiderman book

quanchi112
Originally posted by SamZED
Juggernaut and with ease.
WWH story had Hulk beating the crap outta everyone and whenever he faced someone who was supposed to kick his ass the writers would come up with a PIS solution for Hulk to either win or stalemate. imo WWH was no different physically than an ordinary pissed off Hulk, except more PISy. WW Hulk beat this character twice in the same story so the only one who does it with ease is the Hulk who did so twice in the same story.

r0nm0n88
i mean if you took away juggs forcefield, enchantment, and invulnerability. his H-factor still rivals WWh. i just think juggs will outlast him. Its not a knock at WWH, juggs was designed to take out bricks( even the strongest of them).

quanchi112
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
i mean if you took away juggs forcefield, enchantment, and invulnerability. his H-factor still rivals WWh. i just think juggs will outlast him. Its not a knock at WWH, juggs was designed to take out bricks( even the strongest of them). Yes, but Hulk is no ordinary brick and he can get stronger and more powerful the madder he gets.

SamZED
WW Hulk beat this character twice in the same story so the only one who does it with ease is the Hulk who did so twice in the same story. He beat a weakened Juggernaut, the second time they fought (when Juggs was back to normal) Hulk was getting beaten and the bfr was one of those sh!tty excuses the writers come up with just so Hulk wouldnt get his ass kicked by a more powerful chatacter. The way the fight ended was ridiculos.

x_danny_x
He beat a weakened Juggernaut, the second time they fought (when Juggs was back to normal) Hulk was getting beaten and the bfr was one of those sh!tty excuses the writers come up with just so Hulk wouldnt get his ass kicked by a more powerful chatacter. The way the fight ended was ridiculos.

eh? wwh wasnt getting beaten up, both were exchanging blows and then hulk made Juggy look like the idiot he is and made him continue to go forward like dumb ton of bricks since he had other things to worry about.

the fight ended in a stalemate.

Stranglehold300
WWHulk was beating Juggs(without his suit).

But when he did have in on Juggs was beating him in strenght.

Hulk just outsmarted him.

quanchi112
He beat a weakened Juggernaut, the second time they fought (when Juggs was back to normal) Hulk was getting beaten and the bfr was one of those sh!tty excuses the writers come up with just so Hulk wouldnt get his ass kicked by a more powerful chatacter. The way the fight ended was ridiculos. Huk wasn't getting beaten he was holding his own and bfr'd him simply because he hadn't the time.

Ptr_Grifin
Hulk wasn't getting beaten he was holding his own and bfr'd him simply because he hadn't the time.

And yet at the end of the story, Hulk went back to his ship and sat down and did nothing, waiting.

Mindset
Originally posted by Stranglehold300

But when he did have in on Juggs was beating him in strenght.

Hulk just outsmarted him. What?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Stranglehold300

That wasn't a full powered Juggernaut.

Knowsbleed33
That wasn't a full powered Juggernaut.

A fact that continues to elude Quan.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by BUSTER1
As I have said before on similar threads, without bfr, Juggy wins-not easily though.
Pure strength:Hulk>Juggs
Durability:Juggs>>Hulk
Stamina:Juggs>>Hulk
HF/Regen: equal, but Cain has the edge as his total invulnerabilty means he wont be injured, and so won't have to call on his HF.
Fighting skill:equal
I see fight being long and hard, lasting several days-but Juggy won't tire and won't be hurt, so he eventually wears Hulk down. When has hulk worn down?
So juggs side:When hulk beats juggs it's PIS but when juggs beats hulk it's perfectly normal.

Knowsbleed33
When has hulk worn down?
So juggs side:When hulk beats juggs it's PIS but when juggs beats hulk it's perfectly normal.

You tell us. You have one guy who is totally immune to physical force against a guy that has nothing but physical force.

Logic dicates that for Hulk to beat Juggernaut without BFR, some plot device will have to be introduced.

Black bolt z
You tell us. You have one guy who is totally immune to physical force against a guy that has nothing but physical force.

Logic dicates that for Hulk to beat Juggernaut without BFR, some plot device will have to be introduced. I agree but OP didn't so no BFR and even if hulk can't hurt juggy IMO juggs doesn't have enough physical force to take down hulk.Neither of them tire either.Either hulk wins through BFR(which he could easily do to juggy)or it's a stalemate.

The Nuul
Stalemate or until WWH BFRs Juggs again.

Mindset
Or Juggs bfrs Hulk.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mindset
Or Juggs bfrs Hulk. sure...let's go with that.

Knowsbleed33
IMO juggs doesn't have enough physical force to take down hulk.

he has before, so that throws your argument out the window.

Black bolt z
he has before, so that throws your argument out the window. comic issue/scan of FULL fight please.

Knowsbleed33
You can either go to the Juggernaut respect thread I did and look under the Hulk fight section, or read Incredible Hulk #402.

SamZED
Huk wasn't getting beaten he was holding his own and bfr'd him simply because he hadn't the time. Juggs was clearly dominating in the fight, and Hulk only bfred him because there was no other way he could've won and eventually he would've lost. But the writers couldn't have him lose (PIS) so they came up with that stupid outcome. Hulk won by sidestepping and sending Juggs running through a building. imo that even sounds retarded.doh

janus77
Hulk for the win, 10/10.
Hulk is stronger, smarter, faster, more agile, unkillable as far as Juggernaut is concerned (nothing Juggernaut can do to hurt, nevermind KO Hulk) and he's also shown that he can stop the Juggernaut without really trying too hard.

Estacado
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk for the win, 10/10.
Hulk is stronger, smarter, faster, more agile, unkillable as far as Juggernaut is concerned (nothing Juggernaut can do to hurt, nevermind KO Hulk) and he's also shown that he can stop the Juggernaut without really trying too hard.
So how will he beat Juggs?

Parmaniac
Hulk for the win, 10/10.
Hulk is stronger, smarter, faster, more agile, unkillable as far as Juggernaut is concerned (nothing Juggernaut can do to hurt, nevermind KO Hulk) and he's also shown that he can stop the Juggernaut without really trying too hard. Just no

x_danny_x
Juggs was clearly dominating in the fight, and Hulk only bfred him because there was no other way he could've won and eventually he would've lost. But the writers couldn't have him lose (PIS) so they came up with that stupid outcome. Hulk won by sidestepping and sending Juggs running through a building. imo that even sounds retarded.doh

Juggs wasnt beating Hulk in that encounter, they both were exchanging blows and no body won, it was stalemate.

Jugg is stupid idiot and writers made him look that way by some fighter punking him some way such as this outcome of Hulk just getting out of the way and mentioning him that if you want to run forever, be my guest!

bwahahahahahah.

SamZED
Juggs wasnt beating Hulk in that encounter, they both were exchanging blows and no body won, it was stalemate.

Jugg is stupid idiot and writers made him look that way by some fighter punking him some way such as this outcome of Hulk just getting out of the way and mentioning him that if you want to run forever, be my guest!

bwahahahahahah. He was dominating, clearly. Juggs is not stupid and never was, the way Hulk "won" that fight was a stupid PIS, even dumber than Spider-man beating Firelord. At least Parker had an excuse and had to work in order to win. WWH = normal Hulk + more PIS. Heck normal Hulk's HF is even better.

Naija boy
WWH via BFR.

the ninjak
He was dominating, clearly. Juggs is not stupid and never was, the way Hulk "won" that fight was a stupid PIS, even dumber than Spider-man beating Firelord. At least Parker had an excuse and had to work in order to win. WWH = normal Hulk + more PIS. Heck normal Hulk's HF is even better.

Yeah...When Cain made his deal and beefed up, I was way excited.

But when Hulk did what he did I almost threw the comic at the wall.

Luckily the rest of the Xmen WWH arc rocked.

Juggs wins this....he was made to win this.

BUSTER1
He was dominating, clearly. Juggs is not stupid and never was, the way Hulk "won" that fight was a stupid PIS, even dumber than Spider-man beating Firelord. At least Parker had an excuse and had to work in order to win. WWH = normal Hulk + more PIS. Heck normal Hulk's HF is even better.

I wouldn't call that fight's ending PIS. Juggernauts was using his full power (strength+unstoppability enchantment) to push WWH back. He was only just about managing it, because of WWH's own immense strength.
When WWH side stepped Cain he removed the resistance that Cain was pushing against. If this happens with 2 normal people, the person who is sidestepped lurches forward-when this happens with 2 of the strongest people in the MU, the sidestepped person (Juggy) is propelled forward, unintentionly, by their own immense power. This wasn't a low showing for Juggs intelligence wise, as he would never have expected WWH to do this.
If you want to read a story where Juggy defeats Hulk-which is the outcome if hulk doesn't resort to to BFR-then the WWH storyline was the wrong place to look.

SamZED
Originally posted by BUSTER1
I wouldn't call that fight's ending PIS. Juggernauts was using his full power (strength+unstoppability enchantment) to push WWH back. He was only just about managing it, because of WWH's own immense strength.
When WWH side stepped Cain he removed the resistance that Cain was pushing against. If this happens with 2 normal people, the person who is sidestepped lurches forward-when this happens with 2 of the strongest people in the MU, the sidestepped person (Juggy) is propelled forward, unintentionly, by their own immense power. This wasn't a low showing for Juggs intelligence wise, as he would never have expected WWH to do this.
If you want to read a story where Juggy defeats Hulk-which is the outcome if hulk doesn't resort to to BFR-then the WWH storyline was the wrong place to look. That makes sense but only for few feet maybe, Juggernaut charged through the whole building without realising what happened. Unless he was going at supersound he was supposed to be able to stop much earlier and return to the fight. Or even if he couldn't stop he could've returned and continued fighting anyway. But it was something the writers came up with because they needed Hulk to win for the sake of story but they weren't able to think of anything better. That's why imo its PIS.

OneDumbG0
^ Maybe he couldn't stop himself because he was pushing against WWH with such force that once it was redirected and assisted with a backslap, it'd take time for him to stop his own momentum?

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Maybe he couldn't stop himself because he was pushing against WWH with such force that once it was redirected and assisted with a backslap, it'd take time for him to stop his own momentum?

That's exactly what happened. Check the first panel after Hulk steps aside, Juggernaut only stumbles a little.

Nihilist
Hulk for the win, 10/10.
Hulk is stronger, smarter, faster, more agile, unkillable as far as Juggernaut is concerned (nothing Juggernaut can do to hurt, nevermind KO Hulk) and he's also shown that he can stop the Juggernaut without really trying too hard. Worst post ever maybe?

janus77
Originally posted by Nihilist
Worst post ever maybe?
nah, don't flatter yourself, you haven't the reasoning nor judgement necessary to make such calls smile

Nihilist
nah, don't flatter yourself, you haven't the reasoning nor judgement necessary to make such calls smile LMFAO, your Hulk wanking is a joke, others have even pissed their pants laughing at that crap.

janus77
LMFAO, your Hulk wanking is a joke, others have even pissed their pants laughing at that crap.
hmm, lack of bladder control and sub-normal brain function might go hand in hand... there may be a research grant out there somewhere, for enterprising geeks big grin

oh, and best go change your trousers ... no doubt you'll blame it on the posting but, we know better yes

Mshinu
This again? Cain puts Hulkie in a headlock and chokes him out. evil face

Nihilist
hmm, lack of bladder control and sub-normal brain function might go hand in hand... there may be a research grant out there somewhere, for enterprising geeks big grin

oh, and best go change your trousers ... no doubt you'll blame it on the posting but, we know better yes So, no real come back of any worth, run along then son.

janus77
So, no real come back of any worth, run along then son.
lol, why would I argue with you? aside from a moderate amount of fun to be had ridiculing your seriousness, all it would do is eat up time I could spend doing more useful things.

that said, it was fun, so thanks smile

Nihilist
lol, why would I argue with you? aside from a moderate amount of fun to be had ridiculing your seriousness, all it would do is eat up time I could spend doing more useful things.

that said, it was fun, so thanks smile Like i said in my previous post.

So, no real come back of any worth, run along then son.

the ninjak
Stalemate

quanchi112
Juggs was clearly dominating in the fight, and Hulk only bfred him because there was no other way he could've won and eventually he would've lost. But the writers couldn't have him lose (PIS) so they came up with that stupid outcome. Hulk won by sidestepping and sending Juggs running through a building. imo that even sounds retarded.doh No, he clearly bfr'd him because he wanted to get to Prof. X in a hurry. He states it as a matter of fact.

Bfr is a legit win on this board. Skaar recently bested him as well. You can't ignore all the times characters beat the juggernaut can you?

Originally posted by Estacado
So how will he beat Juggs? Bfr has already happened so how does the Juggernaut beat a stronger, tactically sound WW Hulk here? Originally posted by SamZED
He was dominating, clearly. Juggs is not stupid and never was, the way Hulk "won" that fight was a stupid PIS, even dumber than Spider-man beating Firelord. At least Parker had an excuse and had to work in order to win. WWH = normal Hulk + more PIS. Heck normal Hulk's HF is even better. If you think he was dominating then I suggest rereading the issue in question. Making Hulk bleed isn't dominating him by any stretch of the imagination.

SamZED
No, he clearly bfr'd him because he wanted to get to Prof. X in a hurry. He states it as a matter of fact.

Bfr is a legit win on this board. Skaar recently bested him as well. You can't ignore all the times characters beat the juggernaut can you?

Bfr has already happened so how does the Juggernaut beat a stronger, tactically sound WW Hulk here? If you think he was dominating then I suggest rereading the issue in question. Making Hulk bleed isn't dominating him by any stretch of the imagination. He landed more punches, physically overpowered him and Hulk was bleeding while Juggs was just fine. Sounds like dominating to me.
And I have no problem with Juggernaut being bfred. I only have a problem when its an excuse used by writers so the hero of the story wouldnt get his ass kicked. Hulk "bfred" and left because there was no way he could've beaten Juggernaut h2h. So it's PIS. WWH was in general horribly written with lotsa characters jobbing to Hulk.

quanchi112
He landed more punches, physically overpowered him and Hulk was bleeding while Juggs was just fine. Sounds like dominating to me.
And I have no problem with Juggernaut being bfred. I only have a problem when its an excuse used by writers so the hero of the story wouldnt get his ass kicked. Hulk "bfred" and left because there was no way he could've beaten Juggernaut h2h. So it's PIS. WWH was in general horribly written with lotsa characters jobbing to Hulk. Juggs helmet was crushed and bleeding isn't owning the Hulk. I suggest avoiding the character if you cannot understand making him bleed doesn't mean squat to a character who can heal immediately from most wounds.

Juggs powers kinda make bfr a fair way to beat him unless you want to see more characters just beat him up. The point is Hulk told Juggs he was getting to Prof. X and did so. He won. You can ignore it all you want it still counts.

The Nuul
WWH was in general horribly written with lots of characters jobbing to Hulk.

Strange.....whistle

SamZED
Juggs helmet was crushed and bleeding isn't owning the Hulk. I suggest avoiding the character if you cannot understand making him bleed doesn't mean squat to a character who can heal immediately from most wounds.

Juggs powers kinda make bfr a fair way to beat him unless you want to see more characters just beat him up. The point is Hulk told Juggs he was getting to Prof. X and did so. He won. You can ignore it all you want it still counts. Spider-man beat Juggernaut as well via bfr, so you're gonna root for him in a vs thread?
Yes it does mean something since it proves that Juggernaut can hurt Hulk and will eventually knock him out. While Hulk doesn't have any means to come close to hurting Juggernaut. His only option IS BFR but there's as much possibility that Juggernaut will bfr him. Plus he has other options unlike Hulk, yet you're voting for Hulk based on a slim chance that Hulk might bfr an opponent who's everything he is + more and that makes no sense. Well, it does in a poorly written story where Hulk can beat an upgraded doc Strange.

SamZED
Originally posted by The Nuul
Strange.....whistle Exactly. big grin

Wei Phoenix
Juggernaut's powers also lets him float in water.

quanchi112
Spider-man beat Juggernaut as well via bfr, so you're gonna root for him in a vs thread?
Yes it does mean something since it proves that Juggernaut can hurt Hulk and will eventually knock him out. While Hulk doesn't have any means to come close to hurting Juggernaut. His only option IS BFR but there's as much possibility that Juggernaut will bfr him. Plus he has other options unlike Hulk, yet you're voting for Hulk based on a slim chance that Hulk might bfr an opponent who's everything he is + more and that makes no sense. Well, it does in a poorly written story where Hulk can beat an upgraded doc Strange. Spiderman can't match him in strength, can't heal from the damage Hulk healed from, etc. I mean come on now. This is WW Hulk we are talking about the guy who went through two teams and beat cain twice.

If Hulk had time I believe he could beat him in a battle but since this is WW Hulk and he's tactical i could see him bfring him all day. Juggs is quite dumb.

mucholoco
WWH wins if BFR is allowed, if not, I see hulk dying of old age before he can wear down juggernaut's healing factor

The Nuul
I agree with both sides.

Yes, Juggs got more shots in but Hulk still knew that this fight will on forever thus he BFRed Juggs FTW! This wasnt a PIS fight, these two duke it out all the time and it pretty much always ending up in a stalemate.

SamZED
Spiderman can't match him in strength, can't heal from the damage Hulk healed from, etc. I mean come on now. This is WW Hulk we are talking about the guy who went through two teams and beat cain twice.

If Hulk had time I believe he could beat him in a battle but since this is WW Hulk and he's tactical i could see him bfring him all day. Juggs is quite dumb. Not really, he's quite smart. And it was a weakened Juggernaut Hulk beat with punches. Juggs beat Hulk before using his strength alone. Dont see why it wont work here. And dont see how WWH can overcome the spell with his fists no matter how strong he is. BFR is the only option, and possibility that Hulk will bfr him = the possibility of Juggs bfring him. On TOP of that Juggs is much more durable. So he has all the advantages. For example if there was a Colossus vs Savage Hulk thread, and even though Hulk is stronger and more duable someone voted for Colossus because theres a possibility that he MIGHT bfr Hulk even though Hulk has more advantages. Would you agree with that?

Wei Phoenix
I agree with both sides.

Yes, Juggs got more shots in but Hulk still knew that this fight will on forever thus he BFRed Juggs FTW! This wasnt a PIS fight, these two duke it out all the time and it pretty much always ending up in a stalemate.

But Cain can float in water...

quanchi112
Not really, he's quite smart. And it was a weakened Juggernaut Hulk beat with punches. Juggs beat Hulk before using his strength alone. Dont see why it wont work here. And dont see how WWH can overcome the spell with his fists no matter how strong he is. BFR is the only option, and possibility that Hulk will bfr him = the possibility of Juggs bfring him. On TOP of that Juggs is much more durable. So he has all the advantages. For example if there was a Colossus vs Savage Hulk thread, and even though Hulk is stronger and more duable someone voted for Colossus because theres a possibility that he MIGHT bfr Hulk even though Hulk has more advantages. Would you agree with that? He's smart? What? based on which showings has he shown a real intelligence?

Hulk already bfr'd him while I don't see Hulk being bfr'd here at all. You tend to make stuff up and ignore the actual fight these two had.

No, I wouldn't.

SamZED
He's smart? What? based on which showings has he shown a real intelligence?

Hulk already bfr'd him while I don't see Hulk being bfr'd here at all. You tend to make stuff up and ignore the actual fight these two had.

No, I wouldn't. Being "pretty smart" and displaying Reed Richards intellect is not the same. Not that he needs to be smart for this fight. He's not dumb, having an average intellect is more than enough here. Its not like Hulk failed to beat people up back in the day when he was dumb.

I didn't ignore anything, Hulk PHYSICALLY only beat a weakened Cain, Juggernaut in one of their previous encounters beaten Hulk with his bare hands and without armor. And why do you not see Juggernaut BFRing Hulk? It's well within his abilities just as it is withing Hulk's.

No you wouldn't. Then what makes you so sure that Hulk who has NO advantages over Juggs is gonna bfr him instead of getting beaten or bfred himself?

mucholoco
Hulk already bfr'd him while I don't see Hulk being bfr'd here at all. is Hulk unBFRable now?

The Nuul
Cain, is no where as good as WWH in terms of being cunning, street smarts etc...

mucholoco
Cain, is no where as good as WWH in terms of being cunning, street smarts etc... WWH is in no where as durable as juggernaut in terms of melee brawls

SamZED
Cain, is no where as good as WWH in terms of being cunning, street smarts etc... He's a pretty skilled fighter, and that's what matters the most imo with that kind of abilities. Hulk is not THAT smarter for it to make a difference.

Ptr_Grifin
No, he clearly bfr'd him because he wanted to get to Prof. X in a hurry. He states it as a matter of fact.

Hulk also said he would kill Cain, but he failed at that.

I wouldn't say Skaar "bested" Juggernaut. Especially when he had to resort to tricking him and hitting him in the back because he and Banner knew Skaar could not win in an actual fight.

The Nuul
He's a pretty skilled fighter, and that's what matters the most imo with that kind of abilities. Hulk is not THAT smarter for it to make a difference.

Hes a skilled fighter but hes not that street smart to BFR someone.

Fighting skills have nothing to do with street smarts. A black belt could get his ass kicked by a street smart fighter.

quanchi112
Being "pretty smart" and displaying Reed Richards intellect is not the same. Not that he needs to be smart for this fight. He's not dumb, having an average intellect is more than enough here. Its not like Hulk failed to beat people up back in the day when he was dumb.

I didn't ignore anything, Hulk PHYSICALLY only beat a weakened Cain, Juggernaut in one of their previous encounters beaten Hulk with his bare hands and without armor. And why do you not see Juggernaut BFRing Hulk? It's well within his abilities just as it is withing Hulk's.

No you wouldn't. Then what makes you so sure that Hulk who has NO advantages over Juggs is gonna bfr him instead of getting beaten or bfred himself? Hulk is very effective when fighting to the point of being very tactical while Juggs isn't.

Hulk easily dealt with him twice while Juggs was easily distracted which also proves how stupid he is in combat.
You stated Juggs might bfr Hulk which is ignorant and ignoring the outcome of their fight. Hulk didn't have the time to beat up Juggs so he bfr'd him which I can see him doing whenever he wants because he isn't beating WW hulk here.

Other than the fact he told Juggs he was dismissing him and did so? I don't have to prove anything you do as the comic already showed Hulk win.

mucholoco
Hulk didn't have the time to beat up Juggs . quanchi do you think hulk if giveng time could somehow cut the link between juggernaut and cyttorak? a link that can't be punch or broken with strenght

quanchi112
Originally posted by mucholoco
quanchi do you think hulk if giveng time could somehow cut the link between juggernaut and cyttorak? a link that can't be punch or broken with strenght I think enough strength can hurt him.

Wei Phoenix
Cain, is no where as good as WWH in terms of being cunning, street smarts etc...

But Cain can float in water...

mucholoco
I think enough strength can hurt him. I know it can, but to tax his healing factor you will have to cut his source of power, can he do it?

SamZED
Hulk is very effective when fighting to the point of being very tactical while Juggs isn't.

Hulk easily dealt with him twice while Juggs was easily distracted which also proves how stupid he is in combat.
You stated Juggs might bfr Hulk which is ignorant and ignoring the outcome of their fight. Hulk didn't have the time to beat up Juggs so he bfr'd him which I can see him doing whenever he wants because he isn't beating WW hulk here.

Other than the fact he told Juggs he was dismissing him and did so? I don't have to prove anything you do as the comic already showed Hulk win.
Juggernaut's used his surrounding in one of his fights with Hulk. Hulk is no more effective in that department. Not at all.

Again, Hulk only beat a weakened Juggernaut who wasn't even 1/10 of what he normally is. And thanks to PIS bfred him the second time after failing to even scratch him and after getting a beating from Juggs. Also Juggernaut knocked Hulk out in their previous battle. You saying that Hulk can bfr Juggs whenever he wants works both ways, there's a bigger chance that Juggs will bfr him or simply knock him out after a long fight.

By that logic Firelord supporters should try and prove that he can take Spider-man because comics showed Parker win.

Juggernaut has every advantage here and no disadvantage, all Hulk has is poorly written book with everyone jobbing to him, and even there he failed to put a scratch Juggernaut. So it is you who should try and prove Hulk stands a chance here.
In WWH vs Glads you say Hulk wins and do not concider bfr as an option (even though Glads has flight and a matching strength, while here you for some reason think that Hulk who is inferior to Jugernaut is somehow gonna bfr him and not the other way around, I just dont understand it.Originally posted by The Nuul
Hes a skilled fighter but hes not that street smart to BFR someone.

Fighting skills have nothing to do with street smarts. A black belt could get his ass kicked by a street smart fighter.
If you can bench press mountains it doesnt take much street smarts to grab a guy and throw him into orbit. Both Juggs and Hulk could do that, with the difference that Juggs overall has better stats.

r0nm0n88
^^so true

Mshinu
Indeed, Juggs got every advantage including strength.

The Nuul
WWH in fact is street smart and cunning, hes proved it in that story.

the ninjak
Juggs enchantment. And WWH's taking advantage of it previously.

Does that work only if he is already running. OR
Can Hulk take advantage of it even if he is standing still.

If the former then he wins this rematch even if it takes a month.
Through simply beating him constantly until WWH reverts to another form or simply just being beat down.

WWH won't revert to WBH these days his psychology has no reason to anymore while on Earth.

quanchi112
Originally posted by mucholoco
I know it can, but to tax his healing factor you will have to cut his source of power, can he do it? Not really. If someone like Galactus fired the un do you really think the enchantment pertains to that kind of power?Originally posted by SamZED
Juggernaut's used his surrounding in one of his fights with Hulk. Hulk is no more effective in that department. Not at all.

Again, Hulk only beat a weakened Juggernaut who wasn't even 1/10 of what he normally is. And thanks to PIS bfred him the second time after failing to even scratch him and after getting a beating from Juggs. Also Juggernaut knocked Hulk out in their previous battle. You saying that Hulk can bfr Juggs whenever he wants works both ways, there's a bigger chance that Juggs will bfr him or simply knock him out after a long fight.

By that logic Firelord supporters should try and prove that he can take Spider-man because comics showed Parker win.

Juggernaut has every advantage here and no disadvantage, all Hulk has is poorly written book with everyone jobbing to him, and even there he failed to put a scratch Juggernaut. So it is you who should try and prove Hulk stands a chance here.
In WWH vs Glads you say Hulk wins and do not concider bfr as an option (even though Glads has flight and a matching strength, while here you for some reason think that Hulk who is inferior to Jugernaut is somehow gonna bfr him and not the other way around, I just dont understand it.
If you can bench press mountains it doesnt take much street smarts to grab a guy and throw him into orbit. Both Juggs and Hulk could do that, with the difference that Juggs overall has better stats. WW Hulk showed he was right in the comic. laughing out loud

WW Hulk bfr'd him so call it pis but it's not especially when we consider the fact Skaar has bfr'd him as well.

WW Hulk is on Juggs level while Spiderman isn't. You can try and pretend and make horrible comparisons but it's you who ignores these things not me.

Glads attempted bfring a savage hulk and it failed. Again I go by the comics while you don't.

SamZED
Not really. If someone like Galactus fired the un do you really think the enchantment pertains to that kind of power? WW Hulk showed he was right in the comic. laughing out loud

WW Hulk bfr'd him so call it pis but it's not especially when we consider the fact Skaar has bfr'd him as well.

WW Hulk is on Juggs level while Spiderman isn't. You can try and pretend and make horrible comparisons but it's you who ignores these things not me.

Glads attempted bfring a savage hulk and it failed. Again I go by the comics while you don't. Skaar cheapshotted him. And again I have no problem with Juggs being bfred as long as it doesnt happen for the sake of story because "the hero" must not lose which he was going to if it wasn't for the pis. Juggs being BFRed at that point was the solution the writers came up with so the Hulk wouldnt get his ass kicked because he's the hero of the story. Just like Strange getting distracted. Just like Sentry standing there and taking punches. Just like Strange needing an upgrade at all to pwn Hulk. Just like Reed Richards not being able to prep own Hulk. And just like Juggernaut not getting to finish the fight because Hulk made a side step.P.I.S.

You dont like Spider-man ok, Gladiator is a good comparison, their strength matches while Glads got flight, yet you do not think he'll be able to bfr Hulk. erm I go by comics AND common sense, if comics controdict common sense like in this case or in Strange fight I call it PIS while you have no problem with pis as long as it suits your argument. Id yet wanna hear an explanation why is Hulk gonna bfr Juggs and not the other way around. And with reasons. It happening once in a book is not a reason. Juggeraunt being invulnerable and holding every possible advantage is. Not to mention him KOing Hulk with his bare hands before.

quanchi112
Skaar cheapshotted him. And again I have no problem with Juggs being bfred as long as it doesnt happen for the sake of story because "the hero" must not lose which he was going to if it wasn't for the pis. Juggs being BFRed at that point was the solution the writers came up with so the Hulk wouldnt get his ass kicked because he's the hero of the story. Just like Strange getting distracted. Just like Sentry standing there and taking punches. Just like Strange needing an upgrade at all to pwn Hulk. Just like Reed Richards not being able to prep own Hulk. And just like Juggernaut not getting to finish the fight because Hulk made a side step.P.I.S.

You dont like Spider-man ok, Gladiator is a good comparison, their strength matches while Glads got flight, yet you do not think he'll be able to bfr Hulk. erm I go by comics AND common sense, if comics controdict common sense like in this case or in Strange fight I call it PIS while you have no problem with pis as long as it suits your argument. Id yet wanna hear an explanation why is Hulk gonna bfr Juggs and not the other way around. And with reasons. It happening once in a book is not a reason. Juggeraunt being invulnerable and holding every possible advantage is. Not to mention him KOing Hulk with his bare hands before. It didn't have to happen that's the thing. It did happen which you want to disregard because you don't give credit where it is due.

Strange didn't need an upgrade he could have owned the Hulk easily he didn't because of their friendship/ This is all on panel but you don't seem to recall any of this.

Most of the heroes went easy on Hulk because they didn't want to kill him as he did against them. Reed wasn't out to murder the Hulk so his plan while ineffectual makes sense when you factor in their history.

Again, you disregard what happens in the comics and what happened was Glads failed to bfr the Hulk. WW Hulk wins this fight all day.

Wei Phoenix
Dazzler bfr'd Hulk shifty

Ptr_Grifin
Good post/points Sam.

Dazzler bfr'd Hulk shifty

Spider-Man has also knocked Hulk out by throwing a cement truck at him. Maybe if Juggs throws a truck at Hulk before he sinks in the wet cement, he can win.

SamZED
It didn't have to happen that's the thing. It did happen which you want to disregard because you don't give credit where it is due.

Strange didn't need an upgrade he could have owned the Hulk easily he didn't because of their friendship/ This is all on panel but you don't seem to recall any of this.

Most of the heroes went easy on Hulk because they didn't want to kill him as he did against them. Reed wasn't out to murder the Hulk so his plan while ineffectual makes sense when you factor in their history.

Again, you disregard what happens in the comics and what happened was Glads failed to bfr the Hulk. WW Hulk wins this fight all day. I simply can tell when it doesnt make sense. And in this case it doesnt.
I do remember that, even more reasons to call it PIS. Strange could've found a dozen ways to get rid of Hulk without hurting him, instead he changed himself in an uncontrolable deamon and decided to beat Hulk to a bloody pulp. Some friendship. erm
We both know Reed could've found a few thousand options to take down the Hulk without hurting him. But he didn't because that was the STORY about Hulk pwning everybody. PIS.
Ok im not gonna argue with you on Glads.

Just gonna state what I think on the subject.

Juggernaut's strength = or more like > Hulk's strength.
Juggernaut's speed = Hulk's.
Juggernaut's skills = or even > Hulk's.
Juggernaut can BFR Hulk.
Hulk can BFR Juggs.
Hulk can't hurt the Juggernaut.
Juggernaut can hurt Hulk.
Juggernaut has beaten Hulk with his bare hands before.

I just dont see how anyone looking at this simple math could give Hulk the majority unless he/she simply wants the character to win.Few wins via lucky bfr maybe. But majority. no

SamZED
Good post/points Sam.

Spider-Man has also knocked Hulk out by throwing a cement truck at him. Maybe if Juggs throws a truck at Hulk before he sinks in the wet cement, he can win. Thanks, man. smile

rotiart
I call tie....
And walk away... Lou ferigno hulk style.

Knowsbleed33
Sam is owning this thread.

Bravo.

geshien
Sam is owning this thread.

Bravo.

Seconded.

Colossus-Big C
anyone else heard about a "white hulk" coming out?

guy222
do tell

and why is this even debated

it happened and for those that don't know

wwh is returning sometime soon

i would hope the same who don't agree with his powerset will stick to that once his feats are more explored

guy222
stick out tongue

Bouboumaster

Juggernaut can BFR Hulk.
Hulk can BFR Juggs.

I do not agree with any of this.

Savage Hulk have some of the best strenght feat in comics. WWH was said to be his better. Strenght wise, they should be equal, or an edge to Hulk.

Hulk can punch at the speed of sound, can run at great speed, and jump miles, and miles in hight and in lenght. Hulk is deffinitively the fastest there.

Juggernaut is without a doubt more skilled that Savage Hulk. However, WWH seems to be fairly skilled, and even more that Juggernaut, who just brawl.

And the most important thing, WWH completly and absolutly outwit Juggernaut, and that's not even debatable.

Hulk can BFR Juggernaut, and the opposite is most likely impossible, since Hulk can jump even into orbit if he wants. So if Juggy bfr Hulk, Hulk can comeback.

Juggernaut can hurt Hulk. But Hulk can regenate, and doesn't tired. If I'm correct, Juggy can tired, right? Also, WWH was terribly tough: doesn't he survived being shred by adamantium ammos, and became resistant enough to even resist them?

What I wish to see someday in a comic is Hulk outpower the enchantement of Cytorrak: Becoming strong enough that the shields just doesn't resist. Which is what I think would happen.

theICONiac
Juggernaut, after a battle that lasts potentially months, beats WWH.

Wei Phoenix
Juggernaut has limitless stamina and he can float in water.

quanchi112
I simply can tell when it doesnt make sense. And in this case it doesnt.
I do remember that, even more reasons to call it PIS. Strange could've found a dozen ways to get rid of Hulk without hurting him, instead he changed himself in an uncontrolable deamon and decided to beat Hulk to a bloody pulp. Some friendship. erm
We both know Reed could've found a few thousand options to take down the Hulk without hurting him. But he didn't because that was the STORY about Hulk pwning everybody. PIS.
Ok im not gonna argue with you on Glads.

Just gonna state what I think on the subject.

Juggernaut can BFR Hulk.
Hulk can BFR Juggs.

I just dont see how anyone looking at this simple math could give Hulk the majority unless he/she simply wants the character to win.Few wins via lucky bfr maybe. But majority. no The reason Strange didn't was because of their friendship and Hulk used his intelligence for him to come out of astral form and for him to break his hands. This pissed off strange and he did what he did to get back at him. Strange could easily beat him on his own but Hulk outsmarted him. You are taking things out of context or forgetting details.

Reed had a reasonable plan but since it failed you call pis. Typical. The whole story was about how badass Hulk was not how stupid everyone else was. I mean it's Hulk hating 101 you are trying to teach and I ain't having any.

How is it greater than Hulk's strength? Please do tell. Hulk has no limits while Juggs does. Advantage Hulk.

Hulk's quicker than Juggs and doesn't have to stay grounded either so advantage Hulk.

Did you just say Juggs skills are greater than Hulk's? Do you know who these characters are at this point because I'd like you to reference a few examples as to make your point here.

WW Hulk bfr'd Juggs. Not the other way around so the comics back me up while your delusions back you up.

Juggs can't beat WW Hulk. Hulk can bfr him or beat him down.

WW Hulk is greater than previous Hulks Juggs has fought so your point is irrelevant. It's like saying Marvel is equal to supes therefore he is equal to sundipped supes. Terrible points.

I don't see ho wyou coul deven type some of the replies here as it didn't happen ye yet what I am basing it off did occur. WW Hulk wins all day.

Smarter, stronger, faster, and more tactical.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>