Charizard runs a dragon gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Heythere,Honey
A random Charizard looks for powerful reptiles to challenge. He gets a Full Restore in between matches.

1. Garchomp - Fight takes place in Meteor Falls. Random Dragon Tamers will try to catch whoever of the two is winning by throwing Great Balls at them.

2. Volvagia - Fight takes place in Death Mountain.

3. Sindragosa -Fight takes place in Ice Crown Citadel. If Zard is unable to finish her within 20 mins, every undead in the Citadel will be transported in the room and gang-bang Zard.

4. Adult Spyro - Same place where he fought Cynder

5. Bahamut Fury(Crisis Core) - Fight takes place above the ShinRa building.

The Scenario
Don't think he gets past Garchomp.

ScreamPaste
Eh, debatable, flying type ftw. In canon Charizard may be more powerful.

I think the order is all out of whack though. I'm pretty certain He'd destroy Bahamut, for example.

MooCowofJustice
Charizard does have a type advantage, and with Dragon Claw he could win. Garchomp is incredibly faster, though.

GrieverSquall
Bahamut rapes them all, lol.

ScreamPaste
As far as I can tell, no. no expression

Heythere,Honey
Maybe the order WAS sorta messed up...

ScreamPaste
I'm pretty sure Zard would McRape Bahamut, Garchomp is a dice toss, but Zard has moar in the way of feats, so money's on him. Dunno enough about Spyro to really say, but what I /do/ know points ot Zard, eh.. I think he might clear based on my knowledge.

The Scenario
Doesn't Spiro have a bubble attack or something?

Heythere,Honey
I honestly dont know much about Spyro. I just put him there to have 5 opponents for Zard

mechagoomba
what game is adult spyro in?

Heythere,Honey
Originally posted by mechagoomba
what game is adult spyro in? Dawn of the Dragon.

MooCowofJustice
I played the first of the newer Spyro games and that's it. I can't say about Adult Spyro.

Was that game good at least?

Volvagia is weird. We know that he is at least hot enough on the inside to digest Gorons. Any fire he spits could be the same heat. But I don't think that's quite as hot as Charizard.

ScreamPaste
To be fair, I doubt either Volvagia or Zard coult hurt one another with fire.

The Scenario
Though Charizard is very good with other types of attacks. Fighting, for example.

Son of Sparda
IIRC if we go by the summoning cutscene in Crisis Core Bahamut blew up a moon.

Other than that no feats

Son of Sparda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8VwaEv3z1M

Found it make of it what you will cause this is the only feat FURY has...

ares834
Meh... I doubt Charizard can beat Garchomp. Statwise Garchomp>>>>Charizard, not to mention it learns Stone edge which rapes the Zard.

Alson in the anime Cynthia's Garchomp is incredibly uber.

MooCowofJustice
Cynthia's everything is uber, she's the Champion in Sinnoh. Garchomp might be the toughest thing in this thread for Charizard to fight. He'd need Hidden Power Ice.

Heythere,Honey
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Cynthia's everything is uber, she's the Champion in Sinnoh. Garchomp might be the toughest thing in this thread for Charizard to fight. He'd need Hidden Power Ice.

The Garchomp in this one isn't Cynthia's though, just some random Garchomp.

BloodRain
Outrage is the best Zards got for Chomp, would only be half as good as Stone edge though.

MooCowofJustice
Hidden Power Ice would work much better. It takes advantage of his much better Special Attack stat.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by BloodRain
Outrage is the best Zards got for Chomp, would only be half as good as Stone edge though. I disagree: Dragon Pulse, or as Moo pointed out, HP:Ice. Also, stone edge /never/ hits. >( /rages at his Tyranitar. But yeah, Zard seems to have the edge in power as far as canon goes. The competitive metagame is another story.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
A random Charizard looks for powerful reptiles to challenge. He gets a Full Restore in between matches.

1. Garchomp - Fight takes place in Meteor Falls. Random Dragon Tamers will try to catch whoever of the two is winning by throwing Great Balls at them.

2. Volvagia - Fight takes place in Death Mountain.

3. Sindragosa -Fight takes place in Ice Crown Citadel. If Zard is unable to finish her within 20 mins, every undead in the Citadel will be transported in the room and gang-bang Zard.

4. Adult Spyro - Same place where he fought Cynder

5. Bahamut Fury(Crisis Core) - Fight takes place above the ShinRa building.

Why Sindragosa?

Heythere,Honey
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Why Sindragosa?
Couldn't think of other dragons. sad

ArtificialGlory
What's wrong with Sindragosa?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.