ArchAngels: Bid for Survival Role Play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leytenánt Book
Xander looked out over the small town from the roof of his friend's auto-shop. Holding a beer in one hand, and a wrench in the other, he let out a hefty sigh, thinking back to his team. "McKenzie, Jones, Ballat, Sanden, Lucrez... and no telling how many other may have died back there." He scratched his head as a military vehicle turned into his shop for the some regular maintenance. It was time for some payback, ArchAngel style.

Bladewind
Azrael looked through his scope directly at the EDA officials head. He grinned: "So long sucker!" He pulled the trigger and the official fell to the ground, dead before he touched the asphalt. The group of bodyguards spread out, frantically pointing their weapons in various directions. Azrael took aim again: "Miserable failures. Every one of you is going to die! I'm going to colour the streets of this city red with your rotten blood! For every single one who died!" He flinched as her picture jumped into his head. His trigger finger jumped into action and soon all of the bodyguards were on the ground, bleeding from deadly wounds. Azrael turned away and walked towards the fire stairs, a single tear running down his cheek. "I let her down. Because of me she's dead. I swore to protect her but I didn't. I'll never forgive myself for that. If only I had been there. But I wasn't, I wasn't there to protect her..." All those thoughts flowed through his mind as he walked to his motorbike, but one thought echoed in his head again and again: "I let her down."

Leytenánt Book
Xander stood on the upper level of the shop, standing on the steel scaffold that lead into his office. He could see multiple vehicles in the garage, but the EDA vehicle hadn't go inside yet. He pulled his welder's mask over his face and walked to the garage door, opening it, letting the vehicle pull in. Just as the men were getting out, he bent down, attaching a remote detonator to the underside. "What the hell are you doing!?" shouted one of the soldiers as he pulled out his sidearm. Before he could even raise it to Xander's chest, his head was blown off by a man wielding a sawn-off shotgun. Xander spun around to see his fellow mechanic, Sam holding the weapon. The other soldier tried to respond by jumping in the vehicle. Sam attempted to shoot the man, but to no avail as the glass was bulletproof. The soldier was able to call in for reinforcement, just as Xander and Sam fell back.

Thunder Fox
Lucian walking out of an old abandoned building having rigged the place to blow lucian hurried to get out of the disaster zone so he could he the charges off and level the place safely pressing the button when out of range he walked off as they heard the charges going off and the building colapsed "hn.." [lame i know but i suck at beginnings ><

Leytenánt Book
Xander and Sam took cover behind the wall of the upstairs office and looked at a blueprint of the shop. They were both looking from the blueprints to the window, wondering just how many soldiers were outside, and how many were getting ready to come in. Just below them, at the backdoor was a group of Special Operative ready to storm the place, showing that this was all planned out carefully. The door flew open and a flurry of bullets tore through the lower level of the shop. The Spec. Ops. quickly pushed through the debris and made their way for the stairs.

Leytenánt Book
Sam pulled Xander down and moved through the door, opening up with twin pistols on the Special Operatives, killing the point-man almost immediately. They returned fire, but only scored a hit on his left arm. He shouted out in pain as he gripped his shoulder. He dove into a first story office and kicked the door closed. Xander tried to retaliate, but was pinned by fire from other soldiers. Sam flipped the desk in the office over and pulled his pistol up. He fired through the door twice, hearing a thud from the other side. Suddenly the door lit up with gunfire, but he was unharmed. He returned fire, but was immediately swarmed with enemy rounds. He lifted his head when the rounds ceased and heard the sounds of a breaching charge. Before he could even duck back down, the charge went off, throwing him to the back of the room. Soldiers moved to get into the room, and they were met by pistol rounds. Three went down, but the rest were able to fire off a few rounds. Four rounds tore into Sam's body, causing him to cry out in pain. His wounds were repaid with wounds of their own as he fired the last shots that he could into the closest soldier. Sam's last sight was a soldier stepping up, pointing a gun to his face, and pulling the trigger.

Bladewind
Azrael looked up from the photograph he was holding in his hand as two soldiers walked towards him: "You there! There is a sniper in the surroundings and we were ordered to locate him. You're a merc aren't you? if you help us we'll reward you handsomely!" As Azrael slowly let the photo slip into his pocket he nearly vommited because of the stupidity of these soldiers. As he slowly pulled out his Five-seveNs he asked them: "Do you know my name?" The two men looked puzzled: "Your name is of no interest to us." Azraels mouth twisted into a cruel smile: "It's Azrael." Shock spread over the features of the young soldiers. Everyone knew of the "Angel Of Death". A man who eliminated all officials of the EDA and everyone who dealt with them. Azrael brought his guns up completely: "Die you miserable wretches!" Shots echoed along the narrow alley they were standing in as Azrael emptied his magazines into the soldiers mercilessly. Then he got onto his motorbike and drove off. If he stayed any longer those idiots would find him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.