Nekron and Black Lantern Vs Galactus and Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Nekron and Black Lantern Vs Galactus and Heralds

supremthor
Damn this is a good one, I see Nekron wining though, billions of black lanterns whom cant die, plus add in that most of the Blanterns are herald level

Those light powers they were so vulnerable against could be easily reproduced by G. Not sure about nekron though, he's hard to gauge. If he is the definitive embodyment of death and equal to mistress death, then G can't take him.

xJLxKing
Spite. Team 1

guy222
Nekron

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by guy222
Nekron

Would you put Nekron above Galactus?

Omega Vision
Team 1. Regardless of whether or not you put Nekron above Galactus there's way too many Black Lanterns here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by danielgamer
Nekron and Black Lantern Vs Galactus and Heralds Is Tyrant included?

I think it comes down to G and nekrom and G probably looses.

the bls are easy to take out with poorly defined light powers and crap like that

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753

the bls are easy to take out with poorly defined light powers and crap like that
Yeah but there's a lot of them.

Does this include the entire BLC? Like Scar, Black Hand, and the Anti-Monitor?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by 753

Easy to take out? In what way? Maybe easy as in temporarily, but not permanently. Galactus hasn't shown anything that shows he can kill them outside of BFR

danielgamer
Originally posted by quanchi112
Is Tyrant included?

If you want to use, you can use.

This is a supreme fight .All possibilities can be used.

-Pr-
Team 1. Billions of Black Lanterns (some of which were herald level) and Nekron should be more than enough.

xJLxKing
Weren't there something like 2.3 billion Black Lanterns for every lantern?

Prep-Man
Nekron.

WickedDynamite
Nekron and BL FTW.

galactusischere
Galactus and Tyrant win.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by galactusischere
Galactus and Tyrant win.

How? They don't have the white light to effect them.

galactusischere
They send them to oblivion.

Prep-Man
They send them to oblivion.

Nekron sort of represents oblivion, so that won't work.

galactusischere
I thought he was death? He wouldn't be able to resist the nullifier.

Omega Vision
I don't think UN is considered standard equipment for Galactus.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I don't think UN is considered standard equipment for Galactus.

It is as much a part of him as his heart

Abraxas is not impressed since he was more powerful than Big G AND he had the Ultimate Nullifier:
http://img43.imageshack.us/i/fantasticfourv34914.jpg/

But Galactus summons the UN to himself with a mere thought:
http://img46.imageshack.us/i/fantasticfourv34915.jpg/

"But this time, this day can only end one way"
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/307/fantasticfourv34916.jpg

CIS and PIS are off here, and Galactus has cosmic awareness. He would know that if he doesn't win this fight, he would die so he would most likely use the UN.

Omega Vision
It is as much a part of him as his heart
I'm almost certain the forum requires you to specify whether he has the UN or not.

galactusischere
Check the edit.

Prep-Man

Once you read #8, you might change your mind. Nekron is Death and also represents Oblivion.

xJLxKing
Don't even try to go there. There is no evidence that even points out that Galactus would even be brave even to use it.

CIS and PIS are not off, don't make up crap to help your argument.

Prep-Man
I like the Galactus fans going for the UN, because that's the only way he'll win,

brownqk
Isn't Nekron just an embodiment of death and not Death proper? If he's the former then why couldn't Galactus win when he could force Mephisto to surrender in his own realm?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by brownqk
Isn't Nekron just an embodiment of death and not Death proper? If he's the former then why couldn't Galactus win when he could force Mephisto to surrender in his own realm?

He's basically DC's version of Oblivion.

brownqk
Originally posted by Prep-Man

How can that be? I thought this guy, basically, ruled over the souls, languishing in purgatory/limbo, in transit to Heaven or Hell.

Prep-Man
How can that be? I thought this guy, basically, ruled over the souls, languishing in purgatory/limbo, in transit to Heaven or Hell.

Don't want to give too much away, so PM me if you want real details.

He claimed life invaded his realm, but there were already inanimate objects in it, so he isnt really oblivion who represents complete nothingness.

The white light could be easily reproduced by the power cosmic. Most of the BL werent that powerfull anyway.

Still, nekrom wins if he truly is death and not just some minor aspect of it. How does the endless death fit into this now?

D_Dude1210
The number of Black Lanters wouldn't be an issue. It comes down to Big G vs Nekron tbh. If the BLs swarm Big G, he'll just cosmic awareness to figure out their weakness and do a white light "herald my rage" blast to clean em off the map.

Dunno enough about Nekron to give Big G the nod against him tho. But this is def a 1v1 fight. The billions of lanters are irrelevant.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
The number of Black Lanters wouldn't be an issue. It comes down to Big G vs Nekron tbh. If the BLs swarm Big G, he'll just cosmic awareness to figure out their weakness and do a white light "herald my rage" blast to clean em off the map.

Dunno enough about Nekron to give Big G the nod against him tho. But this is def a 1v1 fight. The billions of lanters are irrelevant.
I don't think Galactus has enough energy reserves naturally to take down that many BLs. If he can 'deplete vital energies' (presumably the equivalent to being short of breath for a human) just after dealing with Thanos's shield then I'd think he'd run out of juice after destroying just a single percentile of the multi-trillion strong BLC.

Naija boy
I don't think Galactus has enough energy reserves naturally to take down that many BLs. If he can 'deplete vital energies' (presumably the equivalent to being short of breath for a human) just after dealing with Thanos's shield then I'd think he'd run out of juice after destroying just a single percentile of the multi-trillion strong BLC.

low showing for galactus/extremely high showing for Thanos. Galactus was portrayed pretty sttupidly in that entire arc. As G showed in annihilation, even when he is near death weak. he still has enough energy to wipe out the population of three star systems no sweat. He wont be running out of juice at all

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Naija boy
low showing for galactus/extremely high showing for Thanos. Galactus was portrayed pretty sttupidly in that entire arc. As G showed in annihilation, even when he is near death weak. he still has enough energy to wipe out the population of three star systems no sweat. He wont be running out of juice at all
Three star systems is small cookies compared to a Universes' worth of risen corpses who at the very least are low heralds individually. I just don't see anything but theoretical FP Galactus winning against a force that's threatening the entire DCU right now.

Naija boy
Three star systems is small cookies compared to a Universes' worth of risen corpses who at the very least are low heralds individually.

True. but that was just an example of the energy reserves of galactus at his very weakest. Hence u shouldnt judge him on the thanos incident.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Naija boy
True. but that was just an example of the energy reserves of galactus at his very weakest. Hence u shouldnt judge him on the thanos incident.
Oh I know that. I was just pointing out that his reserves aren't infinite.

Mindset
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Don't even try to go there. There is no evidence that even points out that Galactus would even be brave even to use it.

You mean besides him using it before?

galactusischere
Tyrant is included in this though. It's not just Galactus.

Omega Vision
Tyrant is included in this though. It's not just Galactus.
I'm assuming BL Anti-Monitor is as well. Perhaps even BL Spectre.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by 753
He claimed life invaded his realm, but there were already inanimate objects in it, so he isnt really oblivion who represents complete nothingness.

The white light could be easily reproduced by the power cosmic. Most of the BL werent that powerfull anyway.

Still, nekrom wins if he truly is death and not just some minor aspect of it. How does the endless death fit into this now?

If you read 8, it's basically the same and he sort of represents both Death and Oblivion.

xJLxKing
Yeah, there is only one way to beat Nekron as of now. And Galactus can't do it

Prep-Man
Yeah, White Light didn't really work when they started out. He just picked himself back up.

xJLxKing
He used another host and it can't be stopped. They are lucky they had deadman. Too bad, the story was hit hard because of it. He came and saved the day just like that

Prep-Man
He used another host and it can't be stopped. They are lucky they had deadman. Too bad, the story was hit hard because of it. He came and saved the day just like that

What other host? What are you saying?

xJLxKing
What other host? What are you saying?
Nekron rose using another host. Spoiler alert

After Sinestro killed Nekron, a man picked up his Scythe, and that man became the new Nekron. He just transfered bodies. Nothing happened

TheTyrant
Nekron = "death"
Billions of BLs = fodders, worth nothing
Anti-Monitor = high sky-father
Spectre = high sky-father

vs

Galactus = high abstract
Tyrant = mid abstract
Morg = sub sky-father
Asgardian destroyer empowered by the power cosmic = elder-god level

Galactus > death
Tyrant > AM and Spectre
Morg and the destroyer > black lanterns

Heralds of Galactus win.

Prep-Man
BL are hardly cannon fodder. They went up against some of the most powerful villains and heroes of the DCU. And Nekron could likely solo, if he wanted to.

TheTyrant
Yea, when Nekron goes on his way to destroy the omniverse, then he can solo Galactus and his cult with CIS and PIS off. Galactus is the most powerful of all the abstracts in marvel.

Prep-Man
Galactus = overrated. G can't stop Nekron, that's for sure.

TheTyrant
Galactus is underrated. Even moreso than Apocalypse, Abraxas and Anti-Monitor. Now Mxy is overrated for a couple of feats in only 2 comics in his entire history.

Prep-Man
Agree to disagree. Nekron and his crew wins.

TheTyrant
Fine with me.

Originally posted by TheTyrant
Galactus > death

No

janus77
Galactus could produce an endless supply of heralds, as far as I can see. Surfer alone can duplicate himself without loss of power or function, so why not G?

also, can the average BL escape a blackhole or survive a galaxy shattering blast?

there's no reason why G couldn't be constantly doing that to thin the herd...

xJLxKing
Originally posted by janus77
Galactus could produce an endless supply of heralds, as far as I can see. Surfer alone can duplicate himself without loss of power or function, so why not G?

also, can the average BL escape a blackhole or survive a galaxy shattering blast?

there's no reason why G couldn't be constantly doing that to thin the herd... lmao

Nekron = "death"
Billions of BLs = fodders, worth nothing
Anti-Monitor = high sky-father
Spectre = high sky-father

vs

Galactus = high abstract
Tyrant = mid abstract
Morg = sub sky-father
Asgardian destroyer empowered by the power cosmic = elder-god level

Galactus > death
Tyrant > AM and Spectre
Morg and the destroyer > black lanterns

Heralds of Galactus win. get real man

Survivor19
Way i see it, Galactus firstly resurrects Black Hand, then stomps nekron a new one. The end.

quanchi112
Once you read #8, you might change your mind. Nekron is Death and also represents Oblivion. And did what exactly? Nothing even close to Galactus level so your point is?

CIS and PIS are not off, don't make up crap to help your argument. It is as common as his own heart. I don't think he needs it here tbh.

I don't think Galactus has enough energy reserves naturally to take down that many BLs. If he can 'deplete vital energies' (presumably the equivalent to being short of breath for a human) just after dealing with Thanos's shield then I'd think he'd run out of juice after destroying just a single percentile of the multi-trillion strong BLC. That's just how awesome his shields were. Galactus has shown the ability to wreck 3 start systems when starved so I think you get the picture. Also Tyrant is included here and wrecks shop.

Three star systems is small cookies compared to a Universes' worth of risen corpses who at the very least are low heralds individually. I just don't see anything but theoretical FP Galactus winning against a force that's threatening the entire DCU right now. That was an extremely weakened Galactus who turned the tide of an entire space war on his power alone.

brownqk
Galactus and the his cosmic team win this IMO. Nekron isn't Death, just an overachieving Demon analogous to Mephisto.

Omega Vision
Galactus and the his cosmic team win this IMO. Nekron isn't Death, just an overachieving Demon analogous to Mephisto.
Fail. Nekron>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mephisto.

quanchi112
Fail. Nekron>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mephisto. How powerful would you say Nekron is?

xJLxKing
He is death. Use your head

quanchi112
He is death. Use your head If you are going to answer someone else's question and then insult me don't. Most of the time you flee from my questions anyways.

So if someone is death what power level does that put a character on? I've fought many different versions of death in video games but I guess if someone is death that proves something to you.

xJLxKing
If you are going to answer someone else's question and then insult me don't. Most of the time you flee from my questions anyways.

So if someone is death what power level does that put a character on? I've fought many different versions of death in video games but I guess if someone is death that proves something to you. I guess you are still not using your head. Good job at comparing death from comic with Death in a video game. laughing out loud

quanchi112
I guess you are still not using your head. Good job at comparing death from comic with Death in a video game. laughing out loud You said he's death so your logic applies to every medium. You can't even prove your case yet you try to condescend to me. Being death doesn't prove anything on it's own and yw for the lesson.

xJLxKing
You said he's death so your logic applies to every medium. You can't even prove your case yet you try to condescend to me. Being death doesn't prove anything on it's own and yw for the lesson. LMAO. Learn the definition of death. Nekron himself stated it. However, I truly believe that you haven't read BN 8. Heck, I am sure you stopped a long time ago.

Omega Vision
How powerful would you say Nekron is?
Certainly above Mephisto. Its been revealed that Sinestro couldn't kill him for good with all the Life Energy of the Universe at his disposal.

quanchi112
LMAO. Learn the definition of death. Nekron himself stated it. However, I truly believe that you haven't read BN 8. Heck, I am sure you stopped a long time ago. Yeah, the issue where all the lanterns proclaim I want to live and sinestro loses control of his powers. Yeah, I didn't see anything overtly impressive from Nekron to make me believe he's even on Galactus' level. So the definition of death applies to all forms of death and discusses power levels?

xJLxKing
Yeah, the issue where all the lanterns proclaim I want to live and sinestro loses control of his powers. Yeah, I didn't see anything overtly impressive from Nekron to make me believe he's even on Galactus' level. So the definition of death applies to all forms of death and discusses power levels?
You just proved that you don't understand what happened in BN 8. Good Job!

quanchi112
You just proved that you don't understand what happened in BN 8. Good Job! How did I prove that? You claimed I don't know what the defintion of death is which somehow proves a fictional character's power level? I mean your logic makes no sense and you actually proved you don't know what the definition of death really is and that it has nothing to do with a fictional characters power level.

xJLxKing
How did I prove that? You claimed I don't know what the defintion of death is which somehow proves a fictional character's power level? I mean your logic makes no sense and you actually proved you don't know what the definition of death really is and that it has nothing to do with a fictional characters power level.
So now you change the subject? I said you proved that you haven't read BN8 and if you did, you didn't understand it. Now you bring something else into the conversion. I am starting to think that you just argue who the sake of arguing.

quanchi112
So now you change the subject? I said you proved that you haven't read BN8 and if you did, you didn't understand it. Now you bring something else into the conversion. I am starting to think that you just argue who the sake of arguing. Ok, what didn't I understand? From my post what tells you I didn't comprehend the story.

You stated that death means something for a character. Then you went on to state that the definition proves something like a power level. What is this based on? Do you now admit being death means nothing on it's own?

You also started this by insulting me when answering a question not meant for you and then you claim I am just arguing for the sake of arguing? Did you think I forgot?

kevdude
Nekron and his Black Lanterns takes it, they would not know how to defeat or send him back to his realm.

brownqk
Fail. Nekron>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mephisto.

Fail?! This character's DC bio states that he is the ruler of the dead awaiting passage to their final destination. That sounds like the ruler of purgatory to me.

In any case, no one has produced proof of this character's claim to be Death incarnate (or Oblivion for that matter); moreover, even if I granted that for the sake of argument, what would that tell me about the scope of Nekron's power? That he can reanimate corpses? IMO, this wanna be abstract is not on par with Galactus.

xJLxKing
Ok, what didn't I understand? From my post what tells you I didn't comprehend the story.

You stated that death means something for a character. Then you went on to state that the definition proves something like a power level. What is this based on? Do you now admit being death means nothing on it's own?

You also started this by insulting me when answering a question not meant for you and then you claim I am just arguing for the sake of arguing? Did you think I forgot?
This is a message board. If I want to reply to your post, then I will. If you don't like it, or have a problem with it, please ignore me. If you wont ignore me, don't respond to the post. It's that easy.

You ask for a power level, but Nekron has proved that he is death. He died, and he just comes back. He can't be killed by anything but the white light(his one weakness) in combat. His other weakness is Black Hand, and that is the one true way to defeat him. Now, if you understood that, you wouldn't be asking for a power level, or anything else. Heck, even the Guardian stated that their power is God-Like. Nekron even stated that he is not a living person, but he is death. He even says that you can't get rid of him, that you would have a harder time getting rid of space itself, which is impossible. Furthermore, he has the power over dead soul, he admitted more then ones that he gave Hal, Superman, and dozen of other characters their life back. He took possession of characters that at one point died.

In the end, it doesn't matter what I bring up to the debate, you won't admit you lose. That's the irony of it all. No matter what people say, you are here just to argue for the sake of arguing.

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Nekron and his Black Lanterns takes it, they would not know how to defeat or send him back to his realm. Are you saying ca wouldn't inform them?

xJLxKing
Fail?! This character's DC bio states that he is the ruler of the dead awaiting passage to their final destination. That sounds like the ruler of purgatory to me.

In any case, no one has produced proof of this character's claim to be Death incarnate (or Oblivion for that matter); moreover, even if I granted that for the sake of argument, what would that tell me about the scope of Nekron's power? That he can reanimate corpses? IMO, this wanna be abstract is not on par with Galactus. Read BN first

Omega Vision

In any case, no one has produced proof of this character's claim to be Death incarnate (or Oblivion for that matter); moreover, even if I granted that for the sake of argument, what would that tell me about the scope of Nekron's power? That he can reanimate corpses? IMO, this wanna be abstract is not on par with Galactus.
He seems to be the God of Death, he's the shadow to the White Light of Creation, an abstract intrinsic to the Multiverse that cannot be destroyed permanently.

brownqk

You ask for a power level, but Nekron has proved that he is death. He died, and he just comes back. He can't be killed by anything but the white light(his one weakness) in combat.

By that reasoning I could claim Galactus has the same if not more power over the dead and death seeing as how he's resurrected himself every time he "dies" and entire solar systems before....

quanchi112
This is a message board. If I want to reply to your post, then I will. If you don't like it, or have a problem with it, please ignore me. If you wont ignore me, don't respond to the post. It's that easy.

You ask for a power level, but Nekron has proved that he is death. He died, and he just comes back. He can't be killed by anything but the white light(his one weakness) in combat. His other weakness is Black Hand, and that is the one true way to defeat him. Now, if you understood that, you wouldn't be asking for a power level, or anything else. Heck, even the Guardian stated that their power is God-Like. Nekron even stated that he is not a living person, but he is death. He even says that you can't get rid of him, that you would have a harder time getting rid of space itself, which is impossible. Furthermore, he has the power over dead soul, he admitted more then ones that he gave Hal, Superman, and dozen of other characters their life back. He took possession of characters that at one point died.

In the end, it doesn't matter what I bring up to the debate, you won't admit you lose. That's the irony of it all. No matter what people say, you are here just to argue for the sake of arguing. You were the one claiming I wanted to argue simply for the sake of arguing when you initially replied to me. I crushed your logic and you quickly abandoned it which further shows you cannot even grasp power levels and think all deaths are the same.

Yes, godlike refers to Thor's power levels or ares' which really doesn't help your case. I argue because that's what people do on here and if you don't like it take your own advice.

Now you are back to claiming death is a power level universally recognized? You don't have to kill someone to defeat them either. He was defeated.

I guess throughout this arc I failed to see him do one thing which proves he's a badass on Galactus' level or even close to. Your points are he's on Thor's level or less than.

xJLxKing
You were the one claiming I wanted to argue simply for the sake of arguing when you initially replied to me. I crushed your logic and you quickly abandoned it which further shows you cannot even grasp power levels and think all deaths are the same.

Yes, godlike refers to Thor's power levels or ares' which really doesn't help your case. I argue because that's what people do on here and if you don't like it take your own advice.

Now you are back to claiming death is a power level universally recognized? You don't have to kill someone to defeat them either. He was defeated.

I guess throughout this arc I failed to see him do one thing which proves he's a badass on Galactus' level or even close to. Your points are he's on Thor's level or less than.
God-like as in the power of a god. If Sinestro was god-like as in Thor, he would have died in matter of seconds against Nekron. It's common sense. I can't believe how low you will sink. Grow up man. Get common sense.

Yes, you do argue for the sake of arguing. You look for anything to argue. That's just who you are, I can't hope for you to change over internet.

The fact that I already explained why Nekron is actually death proves my point. However, it seems you wont accept it whatsoever. It was expected from you.

I don't really care of your opinion. The story proved what Nekron is. He is death. He even states it. But like I said, you don't care what proof I bring up. You don't change your mind. You are not open-minded. You just see it one way.

Now you claim that Nekron is on Thor level. LMAO. Yeah, I forgot Thor can destroy the universe. Again, sinking low. As expected.

It was explained how he lost. And if you had read BN, you would realize how much PIS was involved at the last second, or so. But please, do go on about how Nekron is Thor's level. Read DC

quanchi112
God-like as in the power of a god. If Sinestro was god-like as in Thor, he would have died in matter of seconds against Nekron. It's common sense. I can't believe how low you will sink. Grow up man. Get common sense.

Yes, you do argue for the sake of arguing. You look for anything to argue. That's just who you are, I can't hope for you to change over internet.

The fact that I already explained why Nekron is actually death proves my point. However, it seems you wont accept it whatsoever. It was expected from you.

I don't really care of your opinion. The story proved what Nekron is. He is death. He even states it. But like I said, you don't care what proof I bring up. You don't change your mind. You are not open-minded. You just see it one way.

Now you claim that Nekron is on Thor level. LMAO. Yeah, I forgot Thor can destroy the universe. Again, sinking low. As expected.

It was explained how he lost. And if you had read BN, you would realize how much PIS was involved at the last second, or so. But please, do go on about how Nekron is Thor's level. Read DC Yes, and Ares and Thor are both gods. So I guess all deaths are equal not not all gods? You just destroyed your own logic right there.

Death is a term used to describe someone but I've seen death get beaten by a guy with an axe and a whip before so on this alone it's not impressive.

I never said he was in fact you did when you called him godlike.

I do read dc so think next time before claiming he's on Thor's level as you were the one who unwittingly did so.

xJLxKing
Yes, and Ares and Thor are both gods. So I guess all deaths are equal not not all gods? You just destroyed your own logic right there.

Death is a term used to describe someone but I've seen death get beaten by a guy with an axe and a whip before so on this alone it's not impressive.

I never said he was in fact you did when you called him godlike.

I do read dc so think next time before claiming he's on Thor's level as you were the one who unwittingly did so.
God, as in God. As in the creator.

Death in DC is Nekron. It was explained, and stated. If you don't accept it, there is nothing else to it.

Nekron can only be defeated(NOT killed) by sending him to his own realm. It was stated and explained. If you don't accept it, there is nothing else to it.

Nekron has one weakness in battle. That is the white light. This was explained and stated. If you don't accept it, there is nothing else to it.

Nekron was about to destroy the universe, but he was sent back to his realm where he can't do much. This was explained, and stated. If you don't accept it, there is nothing else to it.

If you don't accept it, then don't argue. There is nothing do it.

quanchi112
God, as in God. As in the creator.

Death in DC is Nekron. It was explained, and stated. If you don't accept it, there is nothing else to it.

Nekron can only be defeated(NOT killed) by sending him to his own realm. It was stated and explained. If you don't accept it, there is nothing else to it.

Nekron has one weakness in battle. That is the white light. This was explained and stated. If you don't accept it, there is nothing else to it.

Nekron was about to destroy the universe, but he was sent back to his realm where he can't do much. This was explained, and stated. If you don't accept it, there is nothing else to it.

If you don't accept it, then don't argue. There is nothing do it. You think Nekron is close to power to the supreme being? What?

I never said I didn't accept it but how does being death prove a power level?

Ok, in these threads all you have to do is defeat someone so they don't have to kill him.

In this battle he did but I don't think he could withstand the un or anything of that nature.

Nekron failed in his mission so if you can't accept that and the fact he was handily defeated I don't know what else to tell you?

Galactus wins based on superior power levels and feats.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by 753
No
It is true. Mistress Death couldn't keep Galactus from ressurecting himself along with his heralds and Strange.

TheTyrant
Nekron IIRC was only a universal threat. Galactus + Tyrant = universal powers.

It is true. Mistress Death couldn't keep Galactus from ressurecting himself along with his heralds and Strange.

that doesnt place him above her powerwise. Besides he is of cosmic consonance, there is a plot device envolved in his continued existance.

quanchi112
Nekron IIRC was only a universal threat. Galactus + Tyrant = universal powers. To me threat level isn't indicative of how this goes. I see it more or less come down to combat effectiveness and feats. Galactus has demonstrated more than Nekron or any of his corps. Throw in the heralds and Tyrant and they win every time.

Prep-Man
You think Nekron is close to power to the supreme being? What?

I never said I didn't accept it but how does being death prove a power level?

Ok, in these threads all you have to do is defeat someone so they don't have to kill him.

In this battle he did but I don't think he could withstand the un or anything of that nature.

Nekron failed in his mission so if you can't accept that and the fact he was handily defeated I don't know what else to tell you?

Galactus wins based on superior power levels and feats.

Nekron is Death and sentinent space.

quanchi112
Nekron is Death and sentinent space. Iyo. I never saw anything overtly impressive from Nekron.

Prep-Man
Agree to disagree.

quanchi112
Agree to disagree. Fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.