Captain Atom vs Hal Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko,kill cis on morality on...

Amanda Waller wants Green Lantern(Hal Jordan) arrested or killed for conspiring with aliens circumventing National Security violating secured military airspace, espionage....

she sends Captain Atom to retrieve and or kill GL...

battle setting in air force, military airspace above a runway....

quanchi112
Hal wins.

batdude123
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Captain%20Atom/Cap%20scans/actioncomicsweekly630070fz.jpg

Galan007
You sly devil, you. haw-som

batdude123
vin

WickedDynamite
The only objection to that scan is that CA is clearly gaining yellow energy to KO Hal.

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
ko,kill cis on morality on...

Amanda Waller wants Green Lantern(Hal Jordan) arrested or killed for conspiring with aliens circumventing National Security violating secured military airspace, espionage....

she sends Captain Atom to retrieve and or kill GL...

battle setting in air force, military airspace above a runway....

CA most likely would capture Hal...doubt he would kill him.

batdude123
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
The only objection to that scan is that CA is clearly gaining yellow energy to KO Hal.

Lulz? baka

Black bolt z
Originally posted by WickedDynamite

Obviously...it's so clear it doesn't even make sense.
nice....sig...of big fat naked guys....

celeyhyga17
GL Hal wins
7/10

Digi
Originally posted by batdude123
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Captain%20Atom/Cap%20scans/actioncomicsweekly630070fz.jpg

Baha.

Slaanesh
Hal

Wild Shadow
i am starting to think ppl dont like CA...

anyways i see captain atom winning and taking Hal jordan's cracker jack ring from him.

xJLxKing
Hal

Warlord
Hal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.