froggy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dexx
...the sugestive name for my NEW TURTLE big grin
a guy didn't want it anymore and, having some experience from other ones, i gladly took it in. It's just.....superb. It's pretty big, the shell is as big as both my palms.
I let him walk around the carpet when i want it dried....so cute. And...he eats basicly anything i throw in the water (don't worry..i don't abuse of that and limit myself to veggies, some fruits and special food)
He's standing on my desk right now, looking at this big blue screen....
you think it's bad for his eyes?big grin

Thomas H
call it either Donatello, Raphael, Donatello or Michellangelo...hehe

mechmoggy
I think Murtle the Turtle is best fitting.

Ha! We have a chap at work who everyone calls "froggy", I have no idea what it means but it can't be a compliment. big grin

Dexx
check his face..maybe it has a resemblance.
I'm thinking of naming it..morgoth, or gorthaut ..loolevil face

mechmoggy
He looks nothing like a frog. He does, however, look like that guy who played the original Incredible Hulk.....Lou somebody...

Not the face of the old-school Hulk, more the dodgy coconut husk haircut he had going on.

Tex
I like playing with their little turtle tails!
*giggles*

Dexx
yeah...but the scratches are unbearable....so no playing

Fitch
not yet....evil face

Gundark
Cool, Dexx.

Why don't you name him Han Solo ?

mechmoggy
"Esio Trot" is a good name too.

Mujaffa
if you where going for froggy name him froggerwink

finti
How about Tepez

queeq
So it's gonna be Turtle Soup for starters at Dexx's Christmas dinner. YAYY!!

finti
pukeomania

queeq
And cryomania for Dexx.

Dexx
no..i'm not gonna eat him!....and i don't call him froggy. And i don't think i'm gonna call him at all, i doubt he will ever respond.smile

Fitch
It would be cool if I'd find a name for it and then the owner would come after her laughing out loud

Kiligan
How about one of these:

Boader
Dwerrarid
Frield
Jelidric
Braerd

hehehehe.......

Fitch
too elvish for a turtle smile

Dexx
elvish??

i'm affarid u have to explain, for i understand preciseley sh!t of your post. smile
I'm thinking of naming him...SAuron the decieverevil face or, as i said....gorthaur the terrible. These seem suited evil faceevil face

Fitch
I cannot wait to see her bite you damn finger laughing out loud
then she'll deserve the name sauron smile

Dexx
ooh..she looks fierceless, as she is....BTW, she recognises me as the all around ruling master....so no byting....(or no food big grin...j/k)

finti
so Vlad it is then

Dexx
is what?

Fitch
maybe Sauron,but Vlad......to common in our contry big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.