Shaun of the Dead versus Zombieland...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The Zombieland crew (Tallahassee, Columbus, Wichita and Little Rock) versus The Shaun of the Dead crew (Shaun, Liz, Ed, Dianne and David.)

Shaun and his people have made their way to the Winchester, seeking refuge from the zombie horde. They notice a black SUV parked outside. As they enter the pub, they see Tallahassee and his people sitting at a table. The Zombieland crew, as it turns, has run out of ammo and supplies and has decided to claim the Winchester as their safe haven.

Shaun knows there is only enough supplies for 4 to 5 people, so does Tallahassee, as do the others. A fight to the death ensues.

No guns, h2h combat only, and whatever they can get their hands on from inside the pub. Tallahassee left his weapons in the SUV. There is no ammo for the rifle above the bar.

Who is left standing in the end?

Rogue Jedi
Someone?

steverules_2
You're kidding right? Zombieland crew win all the way, Tallahassee is the main reason why, he's a f*cking loon! The Shaun crew have no hope here and I'm sure Witchita has some pretty smooth moves as well, I reckon she could kick ass...the other two could just sit and watch erm

Rogue Jedi
Sure about that? Shaun and Ed would be more than Tallahassee and Columbus could handle. Liz would kick Wichita's ass. Little Rock? haermm Come on. Plus Shaun has Dianne too, 5 on 4. Gotta remember that Shaun and Ed know the layout of the place too.

steverules_2
No way dude, Tallahassee would make Ed and Shaun his bum chums...who's to say that they would pull the old 'my sister got bitten trick' on the Shaun Crew anyways? Zombieland crew totally take this

Rogue Jedi
Tallahassee is the only real threat Zombieland has. Columbus is a sissy, while Dianne and Liz would pwn Wichita and Little Rock. So basically it comes down to Tallahassee versus Shaun, Ed and David. 3 on 1? haermm

steverules_2
If it came down to just Tallahassee he would pwn them, besides Columbus did take down the clown Zombie so in the end wasn't as much of a pussy and besides he was able to take down that chick Zombie pretty well

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, those were brainless zombies. Ed'll rip Columbus a new orifice and **** the hole.

steverules_2

Snafu the Great
Shaun and Ed are the ones that the Zombieland crew has to put down. Liz, Ed and Dianne are the weak links in the chain.

Add the fact that Tallahasse is pretty creative in dispatching zombies, he can apply his talents of destruction in causing great pain to the two slackers. Drop Shaun and Ed, and the other three will fold.

Rogue Jedi
I don't see Shaun and Ed going down here.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I don't see Shaun and Ed going down here.

If Ed gets a phone call in the middle of a battle, he will answer it. Shaun gets dogpiled.

Come to think of it, the Zombieland gang survived much longer than Shaun's team. A day passes and nearly Shaun's team is wiped out. The only human casualty in Z-land was Bill Murray.

If Tallahassee finds a Twinkie stash in the Winchester, that will give him the motivation needed to win.

Rogue Jedi
Shaun's team had one rifle with 28 shells, ZL team had a shitload of guns, man.

steverules_2
Shaun's team had one rifle with 28 shells, ZL team had a shitload of guns, man.

They didn't always use guns and plus they took on waaaaay more zombies and at the start of the zombie nation I doubt they all had guns, they had to find guns a long the way

jinXed by JaNx
The shaun crew are lazy stupid morons.
Zombieland crew are educated, physically fit, crazy and when need be...,balls to the wall badass. Shaun is more quaint in picking out the subtle, yet hilarious ironies of the situation.

Rogue Jedi
Tallahassee was educated? haermm

NemeBro
Tallahasee would solo this thread if it is really just H2H. no expression

I cannot tell if RJ is serious or if he is just doing it because Shaun of the Dead is incredibly awesome.

Seriously, it took like three people ganging up on one fat, unarmed old man of a zombie to take him out, and they had pool cues.

Rogue Jedi
Once they got serious, got a feel for it, Shaun took him out in seconds.

NemeBro
Shut up RJ. no expression

And other than Shaun, the SotD crew are in fact a bunch of lazy stupid morons.

3 of the 5 died in the span of a day of the zombie evulz.

Each of the Zombieland crew, Tallahasse and Colombus were each alone, survived for months, maybe even a year, forget how long.

Zombieland zombies also>SotD zombies.

Rogue Jedi
They had guns and a car, dude. Lots of guns. A shitload of guns. How would Shaun and the other have fared if, upon entering the Winchester, they found a duffel full of big ass guns?

steverules_2
They had guns and a car, dude. Lots of guns. A shitload of guns. How would Shaun and the other have fared if, upon entering the Winchester, they found a duffel full of big ass guns?

Actually Columbus had a shit gun, a double barrel shot gun which wasn't the best kind and he was a really crappy aim and he still managed to survive for longer than a day. You think they all started out with those weapons? I doubt it, they all had to find them a long the way and had to find whatever weapons they could. Tallahasse, he didn't always use a gun...he used a baseball bat and a guitar. And Little Rock and Wichita didn't have any weapons if you remember, they stole them from Columbus and Tallahasse...a 13 year old girl and her older sister were able to survive a Zombie invasion with no weapons for longer than a day...think thats saying something.

jinXed by JaNx
Tallahassee was educated? haermm

hell yeah dude, didn't you hear him speak on, Twinkies?

I wasn't referring to, Tally as much as i was the others. Either way id be confident in saying that Tally is probably smarter than anyone we saw in, Shaun of the dead. He just went crazy laughing out loud

jinXed by JaNx

I think they'd end up accidently shooting each other laughing

Blinky
WTF... in straight up H2H, the Zombieland crew rapes for one reason : Tallahasse. Nobody on the Shaun group can even touch him.

Rogue Jedi
What h2h feats did Tallahassee show? He always had a weapon. Shaun took on half a dozen zombies in one sitting with a cricket bat, remember? That trumps anything Tallahassee did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.