Deadpool vs. Rorshach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Deadpool doesn't have any weapons of HF.This is a pure h2h fight.

Q99
Oh, Deadpool easily.

Rorschach and the other Watchmen aren't all that great HtH fighters by comic standards.

Also this must be linked.

Omega Vision
No weapons and no HF for Deadpool? I'm sorry but he probably gets murdered. He's too goofy to take the fight seriously and while he's making a joke Rorschach cleaves his skull open with a meat cleaver and with no healing factor doesn't get back up.

Deadpool is probably the superior h/h fighter but Rorschach is way more brutal.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Q99
Oh, Deadpool easily.

Rorschach and the other Watchmen aren't all that great HtH fighters by comic standards.

Also this must be linked. It is not at all linked.Just popped into my head.

Q99
Originally posted by Omega Vision
No weapons and no HF for Deadpool? I'm sorry but he probably gets murdered. He's too goofy to take the fight seriously and while he's making a joke Rorschach cleaves his skull open with a meat cleaver and with no healing factor doesn't get back up.

He's brutal but Deadpool is *way* better. Even not taking it seriously he could win, and if he knows his HF is off he won't just take hits.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99
He's brutal but Deadpool is *way* better. Even not taking it seriously he could win, and if he knows his HF is off he won't just take hits.
CIS is on in Vs fights, so it probably won't occur to DP until its too late.

AlmightyKfish

Meh, Rorschach was not an impressive opponent in h2h compared to normal comic characters. He got his ass handed to him by Ozymandias, who is inferior to Deadpool physically.

Deadpool has Roschach outclassed in every physical aspect and in skill.

Rorschach never carried a weapon other than his grapple, which isn't in use in h2h, and without a weapon I don't see him being able to hurt Wade enough to put him down before DP breaks him neck.

Deadpool could also absorb a load of punishment and keep on fighting, even without his hf, due to the fact he can tolerate ridiculous amounts of pain.

Q99
CIS is on in Vs fights, so it probably won't occur to DP until its too late.

Even with CIS on, he only occasionally stands there and takes hits from people a lot less skilled than him, he's just as likely to one-punch Rorschach.

And CIS on doesn't mean he doesn't know his HF is off and won't take that into an account. He'll still pull Deadpool stuff, but he doesn't just let himself lose.

Wild Shadow
DP manhandles Rorschach even without his HF... he would snap Rorschach neck easy with a kick, choke hold... ko him with one punch.

Black bolt z
^Rorshach is capable of near the same thing.Didn't he kill a man by breaking his fingers/arm?

Wild Shadow
breaking a persons finger isnt a superhuman feat.. you can do that too. no expression

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
breaking a persons finger isnt a superhuman feat.. you can do that too. no expression yes but he killed the person by breaking fingers...i'm preeeeeety sure that doesn't usually happen when you break a finger.

Mindset
Rorschach is way more brutal. Are you talking about someone else named Deadpool who isn't Wade?

KingD19
Deadpool is the guy who slices off body parts because it's funny, Rorshach is not as brutal.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Black bolt z
yes but he killed the person by breaking fingers...i'm preeeeeety sure that doesn't usually happen when you break a finger. who did he kill again by breaking fingers? if it happen i must have forgotten it.

JakeTheBank
Deadpool. And this is almost spite.

Martian_mind
Rorshach never killed anyone by breaking their fingers. That's retarded.

Deadpool for the win.

geshien
Deadpool

10/10

Tattoos N Scars
Deadpool for the stomp!!!

leonidas
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Deadpool. And this is almost spite.

this. though i might go as far as to say it IS spite . . .

the ninjak
There have been cases of people dying by having their fingers snapped back through stroke.
Or maybe I'm just thinking of Alec Baldwin in Miami Blues when he did it to that Hare Krishna in the airport scene.

Regardless Rorshach wouldn't even see who killed him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.