Pokeverse v.s. FFverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Two army like teams square off, lulz, pun, against one another.

In the Nintendo corner, EVERY POKEYMANZ EVAR, except Arceus. (See ungodly raep).
In the Square corner, EVERY FF CHARACTER EVAR, except Chaos, who's only in Dissidia, a non-canon game.

THE BATTLEFIELD: A single flat plane infinite in all directions. It has the same consistency as dirt. No BFRs are possible.

THE GOAL: Total annihilation. Last army with so much as a single soldier remaining, wins.

The Scenario
CELEBI TIME SCREW

Nemesis X
Chaos Vincent, Sephiroth, and Ultimecia are gonna be a problem for the Pokemon.

ScreamPaste
I lol'd.
Chaos Vincent: About as strong as Rattata.
Sephiroth: On par with Abra?
Ultimecia: Her only useful power is totally nullified by the Pokeverse' EPIC friendship levels.

MooCowofJustice
Not really. no expression Spite thread is spite. <--- @ NemeSis

The Scenario
Originally posted by ScreamPaste

Slowpoke.

ScreamPaste
Also, Palkia and Dialga would both need to be killed before TC would even work. mmm

Heythere,Honey
Epic Spite. Pokemon have intense friendshipz.

Nemesis X

Now you're just exaggerating.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Now you're just exaggerating.

Actually, no. While asleep Abra can teleport so quickly and so accurately it appears to have made copies of itself, read minds, and use telekinetic powers. no expression Let's see Sephiroth keep up.

GrieverSquall
Pokemon rules, lol.

ScreamPaste
The pokeverse IS pretty broken. haermm Also, insane. Professors everywhere hand out freakin' doomsday devices to children.

The Scenario
http://www.deviantart.com/download/135609906/Pokescience_by_valigarmander.jpg

Heythere,Honey
That Pidgeot entry made me think a bit....It flies at Mach 2 speed, but has a lower Speed stat compared to a Garchomp, which Pokedex entries state to fly at the speed of sound, which is roughly half Mach 2 speed. blink

Also, Chomp can't learn Fly, but can fly according to Pokedex entries.

Phanteros
Arcreus makes Ult his ***** and Sephiroth a carpet.

MooCowofJustice
There's an error in the Hitmonchan text.

There's a lot of weird stuff in Pokemon.

Primeape and Entei can learn Iron Tail without having a tail.

Heythere,Honey
Charizard is pretty short smile 5'7

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
Charizard is pretty short smile 5'7 But incredibly freaking strong, can cause earthquakes, and is faster than Dragonite.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Primeape and Entei can learn Iron Tail without having a tail.

That makes no sense. What were the creators thinking?

Heythere,Honey
Yepz. Also, How come when a Powkeymawn uses EQ why doesn't the whole region get destroyed?

ScreamPaste
Probably the same thing that they were thinking when they decided a plumber with super powers in a kingdom of fungus fighting an immortal dragon turtle demon (kappa) was a good idea.

I really hope they continue to think this way, it's awesome.

The Scenario
It always bugged me that Diglet can use slash. I always imaged a giant claw just bursting from the ground and tearing crap up.

MooCowofJustice
Actually I think only Ash's Charizard is that short. The rest on the island where Charizard went to train were much taller than him.

Heythere,Honey
If Ash's Charizard was 5'7 then Ash should be a little above 3 feet. O__O

FinalAnswer
I lol'd.

haermm

NemeBro
Lol.

Neo ExDeath and Cloud of Darkness rape this thread.

Both are capable of rendering the universe to nothing with the Void, which time and space spawned from. Even Palkia and Dialgia would be helpless.

MooCowofJustice
Unown warp reality.

NemeBro
Wow, that is so impressive. They can warp reality of... What was it? Maybe a city?

Yeah, they cannot even pose a minor threat to the Void.

MooCowofJustice
Well, you know, a seven year old girl wasn't looking to change the laws of the universe.

ScreamPaste
yRB2yJc_9JY
2:00 Looks like the void is escapable and BFR's don't count in this thread.

NemeBro
Well, you know, a seven year old girl wasn't looking to change the laws of the universe. Okay.

Prove they could do that then.

no expression

They never escaped the Void. It was held back, they were never taken in and destroyed by the Void. The Void is not another dimension. It creates and erases existence, had they been subject to the void, they would have been erased. There is no BFR.

ScreamPaste
They were inside it, came out fine. =|

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by NemeBro
Okay.

Prove they could do that then.

no expression

They can create and destroy matter, play with space to make rooms larger than they are, change laws and physics, and travel between dimensions. All of these are relatively easy, and only cost them the control of their combined power when stretched to so many different tasks.

Larger groups increase their power. The ones from the third movie are I believe only a group from Johto. Add to those the ones from the Sevii Islands, Hoenn, and Sinnoh.

I don't think erasing two beings is beyond their abilities.

NemeBro
They were inside it, came out fine. =| I realise the text flew by really fast, but the Dawn Warriors outright said that they were holding back the Void. no expression

ScreamPaste
Pretty sure they said they were going to hold back the void.

Also, The Dawn Warriors can hold it back, why can't Palkia and Dialga?

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/void.jpg
"we'll", as in "we will". They'd already been swallowed by the void once, the dawn warriors busted them out, and held off the void when Exdeath tried to do it again.

NemeBro
They can create and destroy matter, play with space to make rooms larger than they are, change laws and physics, and travel between dimensions. All of these are relatively easy, and only cost them the control of their combined power when stretched to so many different tasks.

Larger groups increase their power. The ones from the third movie are I believe only a group from Johto. Add to those the ones from the Sevii Islands, Hoenn, and Sinnoh.

I don't think erasing two beings is beyond their abilities. Destroy matter? What matter was destroyed that they did not already create?

Shit, these things were taken out by Entei, their own creation, and a being who was absolutely trivial compared to ExDeath, Cloud of Darkness, or even Omega Weapon and Kefka.

You are assuming they can erase two beings who can do the same... To a universe. Each. no expression

NemeBro
Pretty sure they said they were going to hold back the void.

Also, The Dawn Warriors can hold it back, why can't Palkia and Dialga? They said they will hold off the Void while they escaped and stopped ExDeath. Did not say they were not already doing it.

Hell, you saw all those areas the Void encompassed earlier in the vid? Those places were erased, it was only after ExDeath was destroyed that the Void remade them.

Gee, maybe because Palkia and Dialga have not shown to be capable of such power? The Dawn Warriors have like one feat, holding back the Void. Oh and I guess they also defeated ExDeath a long time ago. Why assume they are weak than P and D?

Also, that was normal ExDeath, who only swallowed up relatively small pieces of land, Neo ExDeath is ExDeath literally merged with the Void, who can destroy the universe.

The Scenario
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/9b/Spr_3r_292.png

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/94/Spr_b_g3_292.png

ScreamPaste
They said they will hold off the Void while they escaped and stopped ExDeath. Did not say they were not already doing it.

Hell, you saw all those areas the Void encompassed earlier in the vid? Those places were erased, it was only after ExDeath was destroyed that the Void remade them.

Gee, maybe because Palkia and Dialga have not shown to be capable of such power? The Dawn Warriors have like one feat, holding back the Void. Oh and I guess they also defeated ExDeath a long time ago. Why assume they are weak than P and D?

Also, that was normal ExDeath, who only swallowed up relatively small pieces of land, Neo ExDeath is ExDeath literally merged with the Void, who can destroy the universe. So, the Dawn Warriors, who only have one feat, are now more powerful than Palkia and Dialga? no expression This is an obvious non-feat for The Void. It is escapable, they were visibly inside.

MooCowofJustice
Destroy matter? What matter was destroyed that they did not already create?

Shit, these things were taken out by Entei, their own creation, and a being who was absolutely trivial compared to ExDeath, Cloud of Darkness, or even Omega Weapon and Kefka.

You are assuming they can erase two beings who can do the same... To a universe. Each. no expression

Why does that matter? Each Pokemon is their own sentience. The only goal those Pokemon shared with the Unown was a desire to make Molly happy.

PIS. He said himself he could do anything if Molly believed in him.

Why does this ability grant immunity to it?

If the Unown can't stop them, Dialga and Palkia could.

linkownsyousobs
okay, this is how I see it.... The Pokemon have the FF universe unfairly matched in numbers, but alot of them are useless when it comes to fighting, and it won't take long for their numbers to diminish.
The black mages will be a huge advantage in this fight because they have a large range of elemental attacks that would take out stronger opponents.The blk mages would split up into diff teams and focus on specific elements at a time, using their elemental weaknesses to take them out. The FF teams have abilities and equipment that can give them the edge in this fight too by making all elemental attacks, and physical attacks weaker on them, and equipment that heal them when they get hit by an elemental attack.( earth eater, lightning eater, etc.).
The smaller pokemon, like pika, meowth, bellsprout, warturtle, etc. would be cut to shreads by characters like Cloud, Squall, Lightning, Zidane, Cecil, etc.
After a few minutes the only pokemon that would be left alive is the physics, legendaries, and ancients. I still don't see them beating the FF verse. FF FTW.

Also, this could probably be written off as gameplay mechanics, but if the pokemon's attacks are so powerful, then why is it when they win a match...they are only able to manage to faint their opponents?(manga is much more brutal, but idk if it counts)
At least when the FF universes magic is used in a fight, it kills the desired targets. stick out tongue

The Scenario
Originally posted by linkownsyousobs
okay, this is how I see it.... The Pokemon have the FF universe unfairly matched in numbers, but alot of them are useless when it comes to fighting, and it won't take long for their numbers to diminish.

I believe this to be false. Pokemon can get hax.

Pokemon can do this too. Heck, having a mixed team could render this near useless.

Pokemon have stuff like this as basic abilities. One of them, called Lightning Rod, causes all electric attacks to hit the pokemon with the Lightning Rod ability. Of course, it is often found in ground types, who are immune to electric attacks. Flash Fire makes them get stronger when hit with fire attacks. Water absorb heals them when hit by water. That's just off the top of my head.

Several pokemon also have abilities that prevent OHKOs.

Depends on level, really. Even the weakest ones can learn very powerful attacks. Still, putting FF's strong guys against weaklings will distract them well enough.

I doubt this, too. Ho-OH revives all the dead and this starts over.

Pokemon are very very hard to kill.

And they have too much stuff, too many variables, to actually list.

The Scenario
Hey, look what I found:

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/8850201/images/1269992188227.jpg

Heythere,Honey
R cheat engines allowed here?

Sin_Volvagia
1. Firaga, Thundaga, Blizzaga, Waterga, Quake, and Death will take down lots of Pokemon.

2. Tifa, Zell, Vayne, Yang, and Sabin got the rock, ice, normal, and dark types handled.

3. The many summons of FF would cause a massacre. Yojimbo and Odin would send heads rolling, Mindflayer hurts the minds of Psychics, Cockatrice and Catoblepas cause petrification, Leviathan would wipe large areas clean of Fire and Earth (Rock, Ground) types, Cactuar would act as a machinegun, and the ubers would nuke the world.

4. There is no Pokemon that can take Sin down. Sin would disintegrate most of the Pokemon on its own.

5. The Warring Triad almost destroyed the world they were in their conflict. Kefka has their power and is capable of destroying a planet.

6. Celebi can travel in time? So can Garland. Plus, Ultimecia can absorb time and space, making Celebi's ability useless. She alone erases all the Pokemon.

7. Exdeath can send the entire Pokemon world into the Void. And that's before he became a tree and then Neo Exdeath.

8. Ho-Oh can revive? So can Phoenix. Plus there's Auto-Life which resurrects a character the instant they fall.

9. Carbuncle would send many Pokemon attacks flying back at their faces. Reflect too.

The Pokemon World suffers heavy casualties.

Phanteros
Phoenix down revives KNOCKED OUT party members, If you die your out of luck. keep in mind there is a planet full of pokemon against a very few handfull of people. The people Sin mentioned are not that durable and can be taken out by low high tiers.

NemeBro
So, the Dawn Warriors, who only have one feat, are now more powerful than Palkia and Dialga? no expression This is an obvious non-feat for The Void. It is escapable, they were visibly inside. Yes. no expression

Arceus only has one feat, but is considered the most powerful Pokemon.

So yeah, if that one feat is in fact BETTER than their's, they are more powerful.

They were not in the Void, the Void does not BFR you, it erases you. Ignoring this in a dreadfully BT fashion does not make this less true. 131

And seriously, once again, that was not Neo ExDeath, who is more powerful.

NemeBro
Why does that matter? Each Pokemon is their own sentience. The only goal those Pokemon shared with the Unown was a desire to make Molly happy.

PIS. He said himself he could do anything if Molly believed in him.

Why does this ability grant immunity to it?

If the Unown can't stop them, Dialga and Palkia could. 1. It matters because the only thing keeping the matter they created in existence was the Unown, so why could they not destroy it?

2. Hyperbole. no expression

3. Well Neo ExDeath is one with the Void, a universal reality eraser, as is Cloud of Darkness.

Lol. Dialga and Palkia control the aspects of time and space respectively, both are nothing before the Void.

The Scenario
Dialga and Palkia embody their respective aspects. Time did not exist before Dialga was born, and Palkia's very existence keeps Space stable.

ScreamPaste
So, dead people, who in life were just another FF party, can hold back the void, but the aspects of time and space can't? I disagree. The Void does kool shit, but only when no one pushes back on it. How's the void gonna erase everything when Dialga and Palkia are giving it respective "no u"s? The void ever destroyed the universe while time and space actively resisted?

Also, where the hell were they, then? They were certainly not in Kansas.

Cosmic Cube
Deoxys goes Speed Forme and wtfpwns half of Team FF before they can blink.

Seriously, how could you guys forget Deoxys?Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia

4. There is no Pokemon that can take Sin down. Sin would disintegrate most of the Pokemon on its own.

That is like saying that no FFer can take Ho-Oh down.

Hell, actually, that's like saying no FF'er can take any Pokemon down, as Ho-oh can ressurect them at will.

Also, Ho-oh >>>> Phoenix.

Ho-oh actually resurrects the dead (ask Raikou, Entei, and Suicune).

lol, Uxie opens it's eyes, and all of team FF forgets everything they have ever known.

MooCowofJustice
1. It matters because the only thing keeping the matter they created in existence was the Unown, so why could they not destroy it?

2. Hyperbole. no expression

3. Well Neo ExDeath is one with the Void, a universal reality eraser, as is Cloud of Darkness.

Lol. Dialga and Palkia control the aspects of time and space respectively, both are nothing before the Void.

1. Entei existed still after the Unown had left.

2. That's why I said PIS. The Entei situation is essentially using the out of control power of the Unown against the out of control power of the Unown. Yet Entei was able to conquer the barrier the Unown had around them.

3. Well stopping the Void can't be all that difficult if it happened.

Dialga and Palkia > Time and Space. Dialga and Palkia can exist without Time and Space, vice versa does not work.

So does anyone know how the Void was stopped?

Cosmic Cube

2. That's why I said PIS. The Entei situation is essentially using the out of control power of the Unown against the out of control power of the Unown. Yet Entei was able to conquer the barrier the Unown had around them.

Dialga and Palkia > Time and Space. Dialga and Palkia can exist without Time and Space, vice versa does not work.

So does anyone know how the Void was stopped? Let's not forget that Dialga and Palkia both possess the ability to completely recreate the universe.

Screw the Void. Giratina snatches these mofos into the Reverse World (in the anime, it is shown to be totally inescapable by any means other than Shaymin's Seed Flare or Giratina itself.) Giratina could decimate team FF without ever leaving the Reverse World.

Cosmic Cube
The black mages will be a huge advantage in this fight because they have a large range of elemental attacks that would take out stronger opponents.The blk mages would split up into diff teams and focus on specific elements at a time, using their elemental weaknesses to take them out. The FF teams have abilities and equipment that can give them the edge in this fight too by making all elemental attacks, and physical attacks weaker on them, and equipment that heal them when they get hit by an elemental attack.( earth eater, lightning eater, etc.).
The smaller pokemon, like pika, meowth, bellsprout, warturtle, etc. would be cut to shreads by characters like Cloud, Squall, Lightning, Zidane, Cecil, etc.
After a few minutes the only pokemon that would be left alive is the physics, legendaries, and ancients. I still don't see them beating the FF verse. FF FTW.

Deoxys (or Ninjask, or Electrode, or just about any Pokemon with ExtremeSpeed) would own the Black Mages before they could think, much less, cast a spell.

Pikachus and Meowths are non-factors. Pokemon like Machamp and Alakazam would overrun the FF verse. Legendaries seriously outgun the top tier of FF.

if the pokemon's attacks are so powerful, then why is it when they win a match...they are only able to manage to faint their opponents?(manga is much more brutal, but idk if it counts)
At least when the FF universes magic is used in a fight, it kills the desired targets. stick out tongue

The purpose of a Pokemon battle isn't to kill the opponent.

That is analogous to saying "If UFC fighters are such good fighters, why are fighters usually knocked out instead of killed?"

Pokemon can be killed in a battle, (ex: in R/B when a Marowak is killed battling Team Rocket,) but in general, they are recalled by their Trainer once they are too injured to battle.

Anyway, if this is the whole Pokemon universe (meaning multiple Pokemon of the same species), team FF (including Sin) are goners. Even if it were only 492 Pokemon vs Team FF, they're outgunned (and seriously outsped) by Pokemon like Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Deoxys, Dialga, and Palkia. Giratina, Darkrai, the list goes one. The Pokemon are too powerful, fast and versatile.

MooCowofJustice
Blue almost kills Koga's Arbok in the Manga. Pokemon can die, they just aren't killed in battling. Pokemon battling is akin to a sport.

ScreamPaste
Blue almost kills Koga's Arbok in the Manga. Pokemon can die, they just aren't killed in battling. Pokemon battling is akin to a sport. MewTwo and Deoxys were also clearly playing hard, what with impaling each other and shit.

Heythere,Honey
I officially hate war threads. Too many factors are easily forgotten.

Anyway, Jirachi solos. no expression

linkownsyousobs
Originally posted by The Scenario
I believe this......

An example would be Magickarp, feebass, caterpie, etc.....alot of the pokemon wouldn't be able to do much to the FF verse, they would be wiped out alot faster than the stonger ones would survive. It isn't false.

As a team, yes they could fight like them, but it wouldn't make this strategy useless. It's like quality vs quantity. Most Pokemon, by themselves only have one type of element they can use, only some have mixed ones, and most of them have a specific weakness. All of the black mages, by themselves, have most of the elemental magic they need to take them out. If they split up into teams, focusing on certain types of pokemon, it would definitely work to their advantage. Pokemon are also affected by status effects...the black mages have those too, and a lot more than just the ones in Pokemon games... like stopga, painga, fogga, dispel, imperilga, etc. Alot of them can be AoE attacks too.That would make a lot of the pokemon they fight helpless against their magic.

Yes, certain pokemon do have hold items and abilities that will give them a similiar advantage, but that is only certain ones, and for specific elements. The FF verse can get a much wider range of protection and healing from different kinds of elements with their equipment, not just one. Again, this is like quality vs quantity.

True lvl does matter. They can learn powerful attacks if they are trained enough, but the attacks are still weaker than what they would have been if they were in their evolved states. (ex. I have a lvl 100 pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu on my Pokemon games....Raichu is easily the stongest, his stats make his attacks put the other two's to shame)
They would last long enough to be a distraction.

White mages and summoners can do this too, Ho-oh isn't really anything special. (ex raise, pheonix summon, all of the summons from 13, etc. Also, the pheonix downs, and pinions, could be used by the other FF verse characters to bring the white mages back if they fell.
Zindane would trance and cut Ho-oh to pieces, or use his dyne abilities to kill it off, to keep it from bringing them back to life again. Then the black mages would just kill them just as easily as the first time they died.

Not really...in the games pokemon can one hit other pokemon when they use an attack that gives them an elemental advantage, and some elemental attacks can one hit them even if it isn't their weakness, unless they are immune against it.
If we can use the manga... iv'e seen an Arbok get decapitated from a charmeleon hitting it with it's tail, and deoxys was impaled by mewtwo
(idk if it killed it, but it wasn't able to fight anymore) Breaking it's crystal, and decapitations wouldn't be a problem with any FF character that has a sword. I've also seen an onix get dismantled by a thuderbolt.....Thundaga should have the same effect. I've never read the manga so i've only seen a few deaths in it, but i know its more brutal than the Anime and games so I'd say there is a loot more we could use.

lol yeah i know. FF has the same problem...... this is gonna be a long thread sad

AsbestosFlaygon
Make a wish on Jirachi that the FFverse never existed.

/thread

linkownsyousobs
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Deoxys (or Ninjask, or Electrode, or just about any Pokemon with ExtremeSpeed) would own the Black Mages before they could think, much less, cast a spell.

Pikachus and Meowths are non-factors. Pokemon like Machamp and Alakazam would overrun the FF verse. Legendaries seriously outgun the top tier of FF.

The purpose of a Pokemon battle isn't to kill the opponent.

That is analogous to saying "If UFC fighters are such good fighters, why are fighters usually knocked out instead of killed?"

Pokemon can be killed in a battle, (ex: in R/B when a Marowak is killed battling Team Rocket,) but in general, they are recalled by their Trainer once they are too injured to battle.

Anyway, if this is the whole Pokemon universe (meaning multiple Pokemon of the same species), team FF (including Sin) are goners. Even if it were only 492 Pokemon vs Team FF, they're outgunned (and seriously outsped) by Pokemon like Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Deoxys, Dialga, and Palkia. Giratina, Darkrai, the list goes one. The Pokemon are too powerful, fast and versatile.

Saboteurs from FF13 casts imperilga, painga, stopga, and fogga. These are all AoE attacks. Your precious legendaries wouldn't be able to do anything while the ravengers and black mages take out the weaker pokemon with their magic.

I already said that it could be used as a gameplay mechanic, just because they say faint instead of dead when you win battles doesn't mean you didn't beat them.

Yeah, i know that it means multiple pokemon, ScreamPaste said....

I don't think that the legendaries would apply though, im pretty sure there is only one copy of them.
(Except Lugia. In the series you see the one from the second movie that can talk, and you see a mother Lugia and a baby Lugia in the episodes. Thats the only one I'm sure of though)

NemeBro
So, dead people, who in life were just another FF party, can hold back the void, but the aspects of time and space can't? I disagree. The Void does kool shit, but only when no one pushes back on it. How's the void gonna erase everything when Dialga and Palkia are giving it respective "no u"s? The void ever destroyed the universe while time and space actively resisted?

Also, where the hell were they, then? They were certainly not in Kansas. Another FF party who beat an ExDeath that erased continents. no expression

In death, we do not know what they were capable of... Oh wait, we do. They were capable of holding back the power of the Void. Which was, and I cannot stress this enough, wielded by a weaker ExDeath than Neo, the one who destroyed the universe. The Dawn Warriors defeated the ExDeath who was wielding the Void they stopped. As Neo ExDeath, he IS the Void.

No, technically it has never destroyed the universe, only been stated to.

They were in the dimension of the Void, but not actually within it, otherwise they would have been, you know, deleted from existence. Seriously, this is consistently what the Void can do in any game it appears in.

linkownsyousobs
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Make a wish on Jirachi that the FFverse never existed.

/thread

A sobetuer hits Jirachi with Fogga at the beginning of the fight, and other FFverse characters kill it before the effect wears off.

AsbestosFlaygon

I don't think that the legendaries would apply though, im pretty sure there is only one copy of them.
Not all of the legendaries.

Besides Lugia, there are also a few Phione and Mew.

NemeBro

So does anyone know how the Void was stopped? 1. ... No it didn't. no expression It began to fade away.

2. Wasn't Entei defeated in the movie? Charizard at least put up a good fight. You still do not get the point, they have not shown to do more than what they did, to assume they can is faulty.

3. By the Dawn Warriors who while living defeated the same ExDeath who wielded the same power over the Void... And that is extremely faulty logic. That is like saying that destroying the DC Multiverse cannot be that difficult if it has happened (It has). Proves nothing, and once again, different ExDeath. Ignore this all you want, but Neo ExDeath's power over the Void was not contested.

Incorrect. They literally are time and space.

By the Dawn Warriors. How is never stated.

Also, I forgot about Cosmos. She is just as powerful as Chaos. She solos this thread. no expression

MooCowofJustice
There are also multiple Entei.

linkownsyousobs
Sephiroth casts Meteor....none of the Pokemon have Holy, only ones that could leave the dimension (like Palkia and Dalgia) could escape from it.

NemeBro
There are also multiple Entei. I'm not talking about the multiple Entei. no expression

I am talking about that ONE Entei in the movie.

Also, Omega will immediately kill every single Pokemon that is earth-based.

linkownsyousobs
There are also multiple Entei.

cool... when do they show up? I never saw it.

Cosmic Cube
An example would be Magickarp, feebass, caterpie, etc.....alot of the pokemon wouldn't be able to do much to the FF verse, they would be wiped out alot faster than the stonger ones would survive. It isn't false.

As a team, yes they could fight like them, but it wouldn't make this strategy useless. It's like quality vs quantity. Most Pokemon, by themselves only have one type of element they can use, only some have mixed ones, and most of them have a specific weakness. All of the black mages, by themselves, have most of the elemental magic they need to take them out. If they split up into teams, focusing on certain types of pokemon, it would definitely work to their advantage. Pokemon are also affected by status effects...the black mages have those too, and a lot more than just the ones in Pokemon games... like stopga, painga, fogga, dispel, imperilga, etc. Alot of them can be AoE attacks too.That would make a lot of the pokemon they fight helpless against their magic.

Yes, certain pokemon do have hold items and abilities that will give them a similiar advantage, but that is only certain ones, and for specific elements. The FF verse can get a much wider range of protection and healing from different kinds of elements with their equipment, not just one. Again, this is like quality vs quantity.

True lvl does matter. They can learn powerful attacks if they are trained enough, but the attacks are still weaker than what they would have been if they were in their evolved states. (ex. I have a lvl 100 pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu on my Pokemon games....Raichu is easily the stongest, his stats make his attacks put the other two's to shame)
They would last long enough to be a distraction.

White mages and summoners can do this too, Ho-oh isn't really anything special. (ex raise, pheonix summon, all of the summons from 13, etc. Also, the pheonix downs, and pinions, could be used by the other FF verse characters to bring the white mages back if they fell.
Zindane would trance and cut Ho-oh to pieces, or use his dyne abilities to kill it off, to keep it from bringing them back to life again. Then the black mages would just kill them just as easily as the first time they died.

Not really...in the games pokemon can one hit other pokemon when they use an attack that gives them an elemental advantage, and some elemental attacks can one hit them even if it isn't their weakness, unless they are immune against it.
If we can use the manga... iv'e seen an Arbok get decapitated from a charmeleon hitting it with it's tail, and deoxys was impaled by mewtwo
(idk if it killed it, but it wasn't able to fight anymore) Breaking it's crystal, and decapitations wouldn't be a problem with any FF character that has a sword. I've also seen an onix get dismantled by a thuderbolt.....Thundaga should have the same effect. I've never read the manga so i've only seen a few deaths in it, but i know its more brutal than the Anime and games so I'd say there is a loot more we could use.

lol yeah i know. FF has the same problem...... this is gonna be a long thread sad
So many problems here, I don't know where to start.

lol @ Ho-oh getting cut to pieces by Zidane. If Zidane lived long enough to dare and attack Ho-oh, he would be immolated by
Sacred Fire.

It seems you aren't too knowledgeable about Pokemon. For one, Electricity has no effect on Ground types. Another point is that Onix sucks, and the mages would have much bigger problems.

Ghost Pokemon would trample the majority of the FF verse, as they are only vulnerable to elemental attacks.

More brutality doesn't equate to more power. Using the manga as a reference is totally unnecessary.

People like Cloud couldn't beat a single Machamp (who can easily derail a train with one of it's four arms, and punches over 100 times per second), much less Mewtwo.

FF is seriously outgunned.

NemeBro
Omega would handle EVERY Ghost Pokemon at once. no expression

Being that it can basically tear the souls from everyone on the planet and leave the planet a lifeless husk.

MooCowofJustice
I'm not talking about the multiple Entei. no expression

I wasn't talking to you yet.

cool... when do they show up? I never saw it.

Entei are born when Volcanoes erupt. And there are hints in the manga at multiple.

Cosmic Cube
I'm not talking about the multiple Entei. no expression

Did you know that there are multiple Deoxys? Lets say they all Psycho Boost Omega to shit while it's in space.

'Immediately' is hyperbole. I'm not even sure how that would work in this situation. Besides, it's nothing Ho-oh, Celebi, Shaymin, and Jirachi can't fix.

Most Pokemon (and FF chars) in this fight are non factors (though even in that respect, Pokemon comes out on top.) It's really about the top Pokenmon vs the Top FF (so please no-one mention Zidane again.) Pokemon wins by a wide margin.

NemeBro
Did you know that there are multiple Deoxys? Lets say they all Psycho Boost Omega to shit while it's in space.

'Immediately' is hyperbole. I'm not even sure how that would work in this situation. Besides, it's nothing Ho-oh, Celebi, Shaymin, and Jirachi can't fix.

Most Pokemon (and FF chars) in this fight are non factors (though even in that respect, Pokemon comes out on top.) It's really about the top Pokenmon vs the Top FF (so please no-one mention Zidane again.) Pokemon wins by a wide margin. 1. Have they even shown to be able to harm a being that dwarfs a city?

He flies up and drains the planet. no expression That is how it works. They will all be rather DEAD so it is somewhat beyond what they can fix.

Neo ExDeath and Cloud of Darkness can destroy the universe. Cosmos is a multiversal reality warper.

MooCowofJustice
Even a Rattata can weaken FF's biggest guns. no expression

1. ... No it didn't. no expression It began to fade away.

2. Wasn't Entei defeated in the movie? Charizard at least put up a good fight. You still do not get the point, they have not shown to do more than what they did, to assume they can is faulty.

3. By the Dawn Warriors who while living defeated the same ExDeath who wielded the same power over the Void... And that is extremely faulty logic. That is like saying that destroying the DC Multiverse cannot be that difficult if it has happened (It has). Proves nothing, and once again, different ExDeath. Ignore this all you want, but Neo ExDeath's power over the Void was not contested.

Incorrect. They literally are time and space.

By the Dawn Warriors. How is never stated.

Also, I forgot about Cosmos. She is just as powerful as Chaos. She solos this thread. no expression

2. Nah, Entei won. Was going to kill Charizard, actually. The Unown can easily do much more. More Unown adds to their power. And in that movie they were stretching it amongst multiple tasks. If at the very least, they can handle most of FF on their own.

3. I don't doubt that at least one Pokemon can stop the Void. But if it's never said how, that is just weird. I think it

Dialga's birth caused the flow of Time. He wasn't born to create Time. Same deal with Palkia.

So it can only be stopped by certain people, and how is never stated. That's pretty messed. Sounds like something we'd kick out, like Ganondorf's invulnerability. Void also sounds pretty feat less in regards to staying open, as well.

Cosmic Cube
1. Have they even shown to be able to harm a being that dwarfs a city?

He flies up and drains the planet. no expression That is how it works. They will all be rather DEAD so it is somewhat beyond what they can fix.

Neo ExDeath and Cloud of Darkness can destroy the universe. Cosmos is a multiversal reality warper.

Size doesn't matter, really. Durability is a factor. Deoxys is the most offensively powerful Pokemon of all. A group of them would obliterate Omega.

Besides that, Palkia could transport Omega into a black hole. Or Giratina could take it to the Reverse World.

You fail to understand that Ho-oh doesn't die, period. And as long as Ho-oh doesn't die, none of the other Pokemon do (permanently, anyways).

Palkia and Dialga and Giratina can destroy the universe. All three can warp reality on a multiversal level, as they are the embodiments of the dimensions.

NemeBro
Size doesn't matter, really. Durability is a factor. Deoxys is the most offensively powerful Pokemon of all. A group of them would obliterate Omega.

Besides that, Palkia could transport Omega into a black hole. Or Giratina could take it to the Reverse World.

You fail to understand that Ho-oh doesn't die, period. And as long as Ho-oh doesn't dies, none of the other Pokemon do (permanently, anyways).

Say, If Omega pulled that trick, wouldn't he kill all the FF guys too? 1. Lol. You think that despite its size, that the tiniest prick will destroy it, make it pop like a balloon? Sorry, does not work that way. Most offensively powerful of all? No, sorry, Arceus, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina I guess, all are more powerful.

2. How will they do that when they are killed by Neo ExDeath and Cloud of Darkness?

3. Hyperbole is awesome, huh? Prove it can resist being killed by a life wiper or stfu.

4. The ones who do not really matter.

No but srsly, Cosmos solos thread. no expression

TheAuraAngel
Hate this thread already. One, do you mean one of each pokemon or just, all of them? If just 1 of each, it'd be fair. If all of them, big stomp. The only way to make that fair would be to include all the FF normal field enemies, which would be way too many damn things. Besides, its pointless. I'll take a random FF character, like Yuffie. And I'll take a random pokemon, like Octillery. Will talking about either character matter? No, because its just gonna be the legendary pokemon vs the FF Villains and Cosmos. So why not just make a thread centered around them?

Yuffie kills Octillery by the way.

Cosmic Cube
No but srsly, Cosmos solos thread. no expression Alright, you've convinced me. FF wins.

MooCowofJustice
Because even the weakest Pokemon are good, as well.

Yuffie gets tentacle raped. link-rape

So, I'll bite. Whats a Cosmos?

Cosmic Cube
1. Lol. You think that despite its size, that the tiniest prick will destroy it, make it pop like a balloon? Sorry, does not work that way. Most offensively powerful of all? No, sorry, Arceus, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina I guess, all are more powerful.

2. How will they do that when they are killed by Neo ExDeath and Cloud of Darkness?

3. Hyperbole is awesome, huh? Prove it can resist being killed by a life wiper or stfu.

4. The ones who do not really matter.

No but srsly, Cosmos solos thread. no expression

Yet Vincent destroyed Omega. lol@comparing Psycho Boost to a pinprick ursosilly.

Deoxys (in it's Attack Form) is the most powerful Pokemon in terms of sheer offensive power. The others have abilities that trumph it, such as controlling time, space and such. Look it up, srsly dude.

Ho-oh=/=killable by any known means. Why would a "life wiper" kill it?

How about YOU prove Omega (or NeoExdeath) can kill an immortal?

So, I'll bite. Whats a Cosmos?
Some stupid lady.

Phanteros
Multiversal reality warping Goddess.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Phanteros
Multiversal reality warping Goddess. Shoulda been more specific, nothing Dissidia exclusive is included in this thread.

Cosmic Cube
Shoulda been more specific, nothing Dissidia exclusive is included in this thread. Yay pkmn winz!!!

Suck on that, Nemebro.

NemeBro
Even a Rattata can weaken FF's biggest guns. no expression

2. Nah, Entei won. Was going to kill Charizard, actually. The Unown can easily do much more. More Unown adds to their power. And in that movie they were stretching it amongst multiple tasks. If at the very least, they can handle most of FF on their own.

3. I don't doubt that at least one Pokemon can stop the Void. But if it's never said how, that is just weird. I think it

Dialga's birth caused the flow of Time. He wasn't born to create Time. Same deal with Palkia.

So it can only be stopped by certain people, and how is never stated. That's pretty messed. Sounds like something we'd kick out, like Ganondorf's invulnerability. Void also sounds pretty feat less in regards to staying open, as well. 1. Okay seriously, this Rattata faggotry needs to stop.

2. They have not even used their powers offensively, except against an old man. no expression That one Entei broke through, and he is insignifigant compared to even guys like Trance Kuja or God Kefka.

3. Nah, no one has held back the full power of the Void in FF, the only one who could is Chaos, seeing as it is part of him.

... Yeah they were. Time and space were created because when they were born, the aspects were as well, because they embody them.

Staying open?

NemeBro
Yay pkmn winz!!!

Suck on that, Nemebro. Yay! I had to cripple the opposition to give Pokemon a chance!!!

The Great Hyne is not banned, Ultimecia's power was compared to his dead skin. no expression

You know, the time compressing, universe eating power?

NemeBro
Yet Vincent destroyed Omega. lol@comparing Psycho Boost to a pinprick ursosilly.

Deoxys (in it's Attack Form) is the most powerful Pokemon in terms of sheer offensive power. The others have abilities that trumph it, such as controlling time, space and such. Look it up, srsly dude.

Ho-oh=/=killable by any known means. Why would a "life wiper" kill it?

How about YOU prove Omega (or NeoExdeath) can kill an immortal? 1. Yeah. By weakening it from the inside first. no expression

2. Stats can go **** a sheep.

3. KNOWN being the key term. Has a life wiper ever been tested against it? No? Then why assume Ho-oh can stand up to it?

Well let's see, one literally pulls the life from the entire planet and leaves it an empty husk, the other can delete the universe.

no expression

AsbestosFlaygon
I bet Luvdisc is stronger than an Imperial Guard no expression

In terms of population-power ratio, Pokeverse stomps.

MooCowofJustice
1. Okay seriously, this Rattata faggotry needs to stop.

2. They have not even used their powers offensively, except against an old man. no expression That one Entei broke through, and he is insignifigant compared to even guys like Trance Kuja or God Kefka.

3. Nah, no one has held back the full power of the Void in FF, the only one who could is Chaos, seeing as it is part of him.

... Yeah they were. Time and space were created because when they were born, the aspects were as well, because they embody them.

Staying open?

1. Well it's the truth. Super Fang. And if we were to consider something like Endeavor, well then. link-rape

2. Do I have to use a gun to prove it has the ability to kill shit?

3. Still sounds pretty messed. And yeah, by staying open I meant has anyone ever even tried to close it?

linkownsyousobs
So many problems here, I don't know where to start.

lol @ Ho-oh getting cut to pieces by Zidane. If Zidane lived long enough to dare and attack Ho-oh, he would be immolated by
Sacred Fire.

It seems you aren't too knowledgeable about Pokemon. For one, Electricity has no effect on Ground types. Another point is that Onix sucks, and the mages would have much bigger problems.

Ghost Pokemon would trample the majority of the FF verse, as they are only vulnerable to elemental attacks.

More brutality doesn't equate to more power. Using the manga as a reference is totally unnecessary.

People like Cloud couldn't beat a single Machamp (who can easily derail a train with one of it's four arms, and punches over 100 times per second), much less Mewtwo.

FF is seriously outgunned.

1.) Angel of Death > legendary fire bird that is basically Pokemon's version of Pheonix

2.)I know quite a bit about Pokemon. Yes, in the game electricity has no effect on ground, but in the manga I've seen an Onix get owned by an electric attack(don't remember where, never read the manga, but I've seen it) In the anime I've seen Ashe's Pikachu take out a ground type with one too(again don't remember when, I haven't watched it in a VERY long time, but I remember seeing it. I think it was a Golem...idk i dont remember)

3.)black mages have elemental attacks.... i don't even know why you brought up ghosts.

4.)No, brutality doesn't equal more power. But the way I've seen some of the pokemon owned in it does prove that a lot of pokemon aren't hard to kill.

5.)Machamp and any other fighting type wouldn't stand a chance from 13's characters. They'd just have to cast Painga( an AoE attack), switch to ravenger, and spam them with an effective spell.
Ragnarok could also wipe the floor with Machamp. It could probably take Mewtwo without much of a problem too.

linkownsyousobs

Most Pokemon (and FF chars) in this fight are non factors (though even in that respect, Pokemon comes out on top.) It's really about the top Pokenmon vs the Top FF (so please no-one mention Zidane again.) Pokemon wins by a wide margin.
Painga an Fogga(13) stick out tongue They couldn't touch Omega. Technically Omega could take out every pokemon at once since he suck out their souls. Then again.....that's just on an assumption that Pokemon even have souls. 0_o

linkownsyousobs
1. Well it's the truth. Super Fang. And if we were to consider something like Endeavor, well then. link-rape

3. Still sounds pretty messed. And yeah, by staying open I meant has anyone ever even tried to close it?

Super Fang is useless. Painga keeps it from happening

Martian_mind
Lanturn and Heracross tag team FTW.

MooCowofJustice
There are easily thousands of Rattata. Painga can never hope to stop all of them. Then throw in other things that can use it, Raticate, Bidoof, Bibarel, Walrein, and I think Granbull, too.

I don't even know what Painga is, actually. Some spell?

Sin_Volvagia
p_Gf141kOcY

That's gonna be a lot of dead flying types and four-legged Pokemon. And that equals dead Psychics since Anima uses dark powers.

V07E6Ot7kBE
BBu5nReuIAo
2:04
OWY7SqtVWRs
3:52

Sin > Mewtwo

Originally posted by Phanteros
Phoenix down revives KNOCKED OUT party members, If you die your out of luck.

Phoenix revived Rachel in FF6. She chose to pass away after that by her own will.

Planet full of Pokemon won't matter when they're being massacred by Yojimbo, Odin, Leviathan, Titan, Exdeath, Ultimecia, Sin, and others.

Those "low high" tiers who make a lot of dead Pokemon.

Screw the Void.

Yeah, screw something that actually made Exdeath defeat the protagonists unlike most VG Villains. The Void will erase the Pokemon world.

There are easily thousands of Rattata. Painga can never hope to stop all of them. Then throw in other things that can use it, Raticate, Bidoof, Bibarel, Walrein, and I think Granbull, too.

Painga is an AoE spell that makes all physical abilities useless. Machamp and all those cute little rats would be rendered defenseless.

MooCowofJustice
So some Ghost Pokemon use Curse on Sin. And he dies after a short while. Long enough to be considered four turns.

Painga is an AoE spell, so does it last long? And what is its range?

linkownsyousobs

It's an AoE spell that prevents use of all physical related abilities.
All of the pokemon you just listed wouldn't be able to use hyperfang, or any other physical attack at all until it wore off, and the FF verse characters would slaughter them before the status effects have enough time to wear off.

ScreamPaste
It's an AoE spell that prevents use of all physical related abilities.
All of the pokemon you just listed wouldn't be able to use hyperfang, or any other physical attack at all until it wore off, and the FF verse characters would slaughter them before the status effects have enough time to wear off. Psychic types disable it.

Everyone else uses their special moves for a few seconds.

MooCowofJustice
So, today I learned that Giritina controls Antimatter. I did not know this. Isn't antimatter meant to explode violently when it touches matter?

Giritina is also meant to be Arceus' equal in terms of power.

ScreamPaste
Considering Giritina solo stopped Palkia and Dialga from recreating the universe, probably.

MooCowofJustice
Well no, I think it was that Giritina is meant to be the opposite of Arceus. It means that Arceus didn't create the Reverse World. But Arceus still created Giritina, which is pretty weird.

ScreamPaste
Was just highlighting something really badass that Giritina did. stick out tongue

The Scenario
Giratina is the Lucifer to Arceus' God. In Christian terms, at least.

ScreamPaste
I actually think they're both kinda neutral, but they're antithetical to one another's existance. That said, Giritina seemed to take issue with Cyrus' actions, and told Palkia and Dialga to respectively STFU.

MooCowofJustice
Giritina is supposed to be incredibly violent. But in the anime it has been generally helpful. No idea why.

Scream is probably right. Arceus is normally supposed to be heroic, but he got really pissed off in his movie.

The Scenario
According to the lore, Giratina got banished for being a jackass.

linkownsyousobs
So some Ghost Pokemon use Curse on Sin. And he dies after a short while. Long enough to be considered four turns.

That's what fogga is for, curse won't work on Sin, and black mages kill off the ghosts before they are able to attack again.

Yeah, it lasts a pretty long time. If you don't use Dispelga, or have equipment to shorten the time of status effects, the last boss will own you on FF 13.(well 2nd last... the LAST one was much easier, and weaker)
Pokemon don't have anything like that to protect them from it though, when they get hit by it, they are going to be at a serious disadvantage.

I'm not really sure if it has a specific range, but when you use it it hits all of the enemies your fighting. So if the FF verse is fighting all the pokemon, it should hit all of them at once. Same with fogga

ScreamPaste
Haze says hello.

The Scenario
Haze says hello.

And Safeguard, Mist, Reflect, Light Screen, Heal Bell, etc. I wonder how FF can deal with stuff like Spikes, Poison Spikes, and Stealth Rock, and Perish Song. Or Gravity and Trick Room.

linkownsyousobs

That's what fogga is for, curse won't work on Sin, and black mages kill off the ghosts before they are able to attack again.

Yeah, it lasts a pretty long time. If you don't use Dispelga, or have equipment to shorten the time of status effects, the last boss will own you on FF 13.(well 2nd last... the LAST one was much easier, and weaker)
Pokemon don't have anything like that to protect them from it though, when they get hit by it, they are going to be at a serious disadvantage.

I'm not really sure if it has a specific range, but when you use it it hits all of the enemies your fighting. So if the FF verse is fighting all the pokemon, it should hit all of them at once. Fogga should too.

linkownsyousobs
And Safeguard, Mist, Reflect, Light Screen, Heal Bell, etc. I wonder how FF can deal with stuff like Spikes, Poison Spikes, and Stealth Rock, and Perish Song. Or Gravity and Trick Room.

lol Fogga should stop them all. big grin

Heythere,Honey
Powkeymawnz can disable Fogga. How many ppl know how to use the spell in the game? Haven't played XIII yet.

MooCowofJustice

I'm not really sure if it has a specific range, but when you use it it hits all of the enemies your fighting. So if the FF verse is fighting all the pokemon, it should hit all of them at once. Fogga should too.

And Fogga, specifically, does...

How about Protect to protect them from it?

That's bad logic. Because it hits three people doesn't mean it can hit the millions/billions of Pokemon.

BloodRain
How will this help?

MooCowofJustice
Yeah, how would that help? Pokemon don't use magic. no expression

The Scenario
lol Fogga should stop them all. big grin

Any flying type uses Defog(ga) to get rid of it. Or they use Safeguard to prevent Fogga from taking effect at all.

Defog- Removes all battlefield changing effects.

Safeguard- Prevents all status effects. AoE that effects all pokemon in party.

Mist- Prevents all stat reductions. AoE that effects all pokemon in party.

Reflect- Increases defense of all pokemon in party. Physical attacks deal less damage.

Light Screen- Increases Special Defense of all pokemon in party. Ranged attacks deal less damage.

Spikes- Damages any non-flying opponent as soon as they enter the area.

Poison Spikes- poisons any non-flying opponent who enters the area.

Stealth Rock- same as spikes but deals extra damage to anything weak to rock. Also affects flying types.

Gravity- forces flying opponents to land and reduces speed by 2.

Trick Room- manipulates space and time so that the slower something is, the faster it moves. The faster it is, the slower it moves.

Heal Bell- Removes all status effects.

Taunt- Forces the opponent to use damaging moves only. No support or status causing moves if they don't cause damage.

Torment- the opponent can't use the same move twice in a row.

Embargof- prevents opponent from using items and having items used on it.

Switcheroo- switches items with the opponent

Etc. I could do this all day.

MooCowofJustice
There's one called Heal Block, too.

Whirlwind and Gust also have been shown to blow away fog.

LLLLLink
1. Commander Mewtwo goes Ganondorf, TKing the FF crew from miles away.
2. A Ditto army (is that allowed?) transforms into copies of the FF crew. Meyhem and team killing ensue.
3. Celebi uses time-travel gheyness.
4. Lugia flaps its wings causing a 40-day storm powerful enough to destroy houses.
5. Sabrina rapes. Hard. no expression

Heythere,Honey
lol at Defogga.

wakkawakkawakka
In Final Fantasy XII(yeah ewww! for most) Zodiark can blow up the universe if that counts for anything.

However why can't the FFverse team up with the Pokemon in the Pokemon verse and just kill all the trainers?

LLLLLink
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
In Final Fantasy XII(yeah ewww! for most) Zodiark can blow up the universe if that counts for anything.

That's ok. Dialga, Palkia, Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie make another one.

BloodRain
Giratina takes ever pkmn to his dimension 'cept Mewtwo and every single Lugia who make the most powerful and dangerous worldwide storm. After that Girantina puts all the pkmn back to take out any survivors.

MooCowofJustice

However why can't the FFverse team up with the Pokemon in the Pokemon verse and just kill all the trainers?

Is it anything like Sephiroth's Supernova?

Because Pokemon don't kill their trainers.

LLLLLink
By the by, is this the game, anime or TGC version of pokemon? Or is it all of them in one? (Yes, I separate them, becuase some versions are more uber than others imo)

wakkawakkawakka
I think Final Eclipse really does destroy the universe in a sense. Your right on one point that it does function like Supernova however instead of making earth explode, Zodiark theoretically teleports everyone somewhere else and just destroys everything.

Hey if that doesn't work then I guess FFverse is just at a loss because that scores at least in the top 10 of destruction feats by FF characters.(hopefully)

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by LLLLLink
By the by, is this the game, anime or TGC version of pokemon? Or is it all of them in one? (Yes, I separate them, becuase some versions are more uber than others imo)

I think we generally combine them all into one. That's what I've been doing, at least.

I think Final Eclipse really does destroy the universe in a sense. Your right on one point that it does function like Supernova however instead of making earth explode, Zodiark theoretically teleports everyone somewhere else and just destroys everything.

Hey if that doesn't work then I guess FFverse is just at a loss because that scores at least in the top 10 of destruction feats by FF characters.(hopefully)

So if he teleports everyone somewhere else, why does it help? But if it's what they call a Limit Break, then I don't think it's real.

Heythere,Honey
The TCG Legendaries were extremely weak in older versions. Mewtwo with only 60 HP WTF???

The Scenario
7kH61aqsPSE

Looks like BS.

linkownsyousobs
Psychic types disable it.

Everyone else uses their special moves for a few seconds.

Fogga..... laughing

MooCowofJustice
Read back a page. erm

The Scenario
Fogga..... laughing

Safeguard, Heal Bell, Haze.

wakkawakkawakka
Like I said, If Zodiak doesn't work than now what? Did someone already mention Sin?

Or how about the Occuria?(Once again XII reference) C'mon give it up to the creators of the universe that for some reason don't do jack squat in their own universe.

Hope I'm not making any hardcore FF fans puke by reffering to XII.

NemeBro

3. Still sounds pretty messed. And yeah, by staying open I meant has anyone ever even tried to close it? 1. Then Omega would still annihilate every single earth-based Pokemon at once. no expression

2. Oh I have no doubt the Unown can kill. But are they capable of reality warping others? They have not shown to. They have not shown signifigantly impressive reality warping at all.

3. ...I still don't get the question. no expression

The Void is not some hole in space or anything like that, it is another dimension, it cannot be "closed."

Sin_Volvagia

If that worked on Sin, FFX mages would've taken it down using Doom. There would be no need for final Aeons.

Curse is useless against Sin. Sin would make those ghost Pokemon disintegrate.

Mewtwo gets disintegrated by Sin, absorbed by Ultimecia, or erased by Exdeath. Take your pick.

Except Dittos transform into feeble versions of the originals.

kDRsVFFDzfg

That's gonna kill lots of Ditto and others.

And it will have to deal with Garland and FF1's 4 fiends. Either that or it gets absorbed by Ultimecia.

G3pvulswwI0
Titan

rJPwehjoji0
1:59-2:16
3:10-5:25
Kefka

GG5ELlPZFGI
3:15-3:32
4:03-4:07
5:17-6:14
A small taste of God Kefka's power

I1CBEpyEKVs
Galuf

U_tFxgxr2YQ
7:03-7:32

That's ok. Dialga, Palkia, Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie make another one.

The Void and Time Compression say hi.

MooCowofJustice
1. Or it gets taken down to one HP and something uses Extreme Speed / Quick Attack.

2. They change people's shape, age, and anatomy.

3. Has anyone ever tried to close it?

This sounds ridiculous. How does one dimension eat another one? If sits inside one, then why can't Palkia just cut it off from the rest of space?

NemeBro
1. Or it gets taken down to one HP and something uses Extreme Speed / Quick Attack.

2. They change people's shape, age, and anatomy.

3. Has anyone ever tried to close it?

This sounds ridiculous. How does one dimension eat another one? If sits inside one, then why can't Palkia just cut it off from the rest of space? 1. Shut up Moo.

2. When? Cannot recall.

3. Shut up Moo.

It doesn't, not on its own. It requires someone to be able to control at least some of its power. Neo ExDeath and Cloud of Darkness literally embody their own verse's Void. Also, it is not inside a dimension, it is the dimension. As for Palkia cutting it off, the Void is able to utterly erase the universe, it does not need to use reality warping to cause a reaction that would do so, like the threats Palkia put down. Palkia has never dealt with power like that.

Oh, and in case no one has mentioned it, Time Compression WOULD in fact work on Pokeverse, it requires soopa strawn bonds of friendship to resist it, beyond most friendships, the party needed to actively believe in eachother's faggotry in order to resist it.

NemeBro
2. A Ditto army (is that allowed?) transforms into copies of the FF crew. Meyhem and team killing ensue.
3. Celebi uses time-travel gheyness.
4. Lugia flaps its wings causing a 40-day storm powerful enough to destroy houses.
5. Sabrina rapes. Hard. no expression 1. Mewtwo is killed the moment Omega Weapon launches its first attack.

2. Read above.

3. Ultimecia puts a stop to that faggotry.

4. Read both 1 and 2.

5. Sabrina would not even be registered as a threat to normal Ultimecia. no expression

The Scenario
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
If that worked on Sin, FFX mages would've taken it down using Doom. There would be no need for final Aeons.

Curse is useless against Sin. Sin would make those ghost Pokemon disintegrate.

Curse isn't a status effect. It causes the opponent to lose 1/4 of their HP every turn. 4 turns kills him.

Mewtwo uses Me First, Power Swap, Guard Swap.

No, they just keep their original level. The transform moves keeps stats intact. Only difference would be HP.

Doubt it. Plenty could counter it.

Celebi pulls backup from an alternate timeline. Friendship stops Ultemecia.

Giratina says hi.

MooCowofJustice
1. Shut up Moo.

2. When? Cannot recall.

3. Shut up Moo.

It doesn't, not on its own. It requires someone to be able to control at least some of its power. Neo ExDeath and Cloud of Darkness literally embody their own verse's Void. Also, it is not inside a dimension, it is the dimension. As for Palkia cutting it off, the Void is able to utterly erase the universe, it does not need to use reality warping to cause a reaction that would do so, like the threats Palkia put down. Palkia has never dealt with power like that.

Oh, and in case no one has mentioned it, Time Compression WOULD in fact work on Pokeverse, it requires soopa strawn bonds of friendship to resist it, beyond most friendships, the party needed to actively believe in eachother's faggotry in order to resist it.

1. http://media.photobucket.com/image/NO%20U/weldersteve/Pics%20for%20Blogging%20and%20Comments/Trump_NO_U.jpg

2. They make Molly older, taller, and let her, Misty, and Ash breathe when they fill the room with water. Also manipulating physics by letting them move in it normally.

3. http://media.photobucket.com/image/NO%20U/timbenj/ObamaNoU.jpg

So you just set one dimension within the limits of another one. But Palkia, the controller of Space cannot simply cut off an area surrounding where it is? And Dialga can't just time travel with other Pokemon and stop it from even happening?

Ultimecia gets beaten by the FF8 Party. There are easily enough trainers with Pokemon / groups of strongly bonded Pokemon to match the FF8 party.

Also, Sin could die right away, theoretically, if four Ghost Pokemon use Curse on him.

Heythere,Honey
According to my memory, friendship does not stop Time Compression, but only prevents those with the bond from getting absorbed.

The Scenario
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
According to my memory, friendship does not stop Time Compression, but only prevents those with the bond from getting absorbed.

Yeah, but the entire pokeverse runs on nothing but friendship.

NemeBro
1. http://media.photobucket.com/image/NO%20U/weldersteve/Pics%20for%20Blogging%20and%20Comments/Trump_NO_U.jpg

2. They make Molly older, taller, and let her, Misty, and Ash breathe when they fill the room with water. Also manipulating physics by letting them move in it normally.

3. http://media.photobucket.com/image/NO%20U/timbenj/ObamaNoU.jpg

So you just set one dimension within the limits of another one. But Palkia, the controller of Space cannot simply cut off an area surrounding where it is? And Dialga can't just time travel with other Pokemon and stop it from even happening?

Ultimecia gets beaten by the FF8 Party. There are easily enough trainers with Pokemon / groups of strongly bonded Pokemon to match the FF8 party.

Also, Sin could die right away, theoretically, if four Ghost Pokemon use Curse on him. 1. No, seriously, shut up.

2. Alright, I shall accept they can affect others. But to what extent? Not that this matters, they still die when Omega wipes out the planet. no expression

3. Kinda, Exdeath with limited control was able to erase continents with the Void. Palkia is the controller of the space he rules/embodies, the Void is not under his jurisdiction. Neo Exdeath and Cloud of Darkness embody their respective Voids, they hold the ability to utterly erase the universe, can Palkia stop that? As for Dialga, according to Exdeath time is but a part of the Void. And Ultimecia kinda stops that.

Lol prove it. Show me the trainers who will be able to resist Time Compression with their Pokemon. All you really know you have are possibly the stars of each respective game. The rest are devoured right away.

Nah. Not that it matters, Omega>>>Sin.

NemeBro
Yeah, but the entire pokeverse runs on nothing but friendship. Nah.

The protagonists sure, everyone else? Cannot prove it.

Now that I think about it FFVIII's "friendship feats" are far above that of anyone in Pokeverse I know of.

Show me a Pokefag who resisted universal compression of time and absorbtion of reality with nothing but the bonds of friendship plz.

wakkawakkawakka
I think the Void can more than compensate for that. Along with that seeing as how the FF8 party is the only thing in the big place that is the universe that somehow managed to not get absorbed by Ultimecia. I'm still kind of stoped how their friendship was able to withstand Time Compression despite all the loving bonds that could exist within it.

Kuja could go super-trance and blow up the planet that the Pokemon are on.

MooCowofJustice
1. No, seriously, shut up.

2. Alright, I shall accept they can affect others. But to what extent? Not that this matters, they still die when Omega wipes out the planet. no expression

3. Kinda, Exdeath with limited control was able to erase continents with the Void. Palkia is the controller of the space he rules/embodies, the Void is not under his jurisdiction. Neo Exdeath and Cloud of Darkness embody their respective Voids, they hold the ability to utterly erase the universe, can Palkia stop that? As for Dialga, according to Exdeath time is but a part of the Void. And Ultimecia kinda stops that.

Lol prove it. Show me the trainers who will be able to resist Time Compression with their Pokemon. All you really know you have are possibly the stars of each respective game. The rest are devoured right away.

Nah. Not that it matters, Omega>>>Sin.

1. No, seriously, U.

2. So was Exdeath never born? Maybe they can make him a baby. And yes, I understand that Palkia is only the controller of the space he embodies and the Void is not his to control. But the space around the Void can be controlled.

In addition to the stars of each game: Ash, Cynthia, Professor Oak, Every member of every Elite Four, All the gym leaders except maybe Giovanni, most of the people Ash meets, and include all the Wild Pokemon that have it. I believe Mewtwo has a strong bond with Mew and his clones now. We also have Mesprit, the being of Emotion (I think). Whichever one is Memory can also erase the grudges of the Pokemon with enemies. Add in Azelf for some Willpower.

NemeBro
1. No, seriously, U.

2. So was Exdeath never born? Maybe they can make him a baby. And yes, I understand that Palkia is only the controller of the space he embodies and the Void is not his to control. But the space around the Void can be controlled.

In addition to the stars of each game: Ash, Cynthia, Professor Oak, Every member of every Elite Four, All the gym leaders except maybe Giovanni, most of the people Ash meets, and include all the Wild Pokemon that have it. I believe Mewtwo has a strong bond with Mew and his clones now. We also have Mesprit, the being of Emotion (I think). Whichever one is Memory can also erase the grudges of the Pokemon with enemies. Add in Azelf for some Willpower. 2. I assume he was born. Make him a baby? Ultimecia prevents that my good sir. How can you use space to contain that which devours space?

Show me their feats that rival the friendship feats of the FFVIII losers please. smile

Heythere,Honey
Yeah, but the entire pokeverse runs on nothing but friendship.
This is false. If the whole Pokeverse ran on pure friendship, then there would be no conflict and no evil teams to stop in the games.

MooCowofJustice
2. I assume he was born. Make him a baby? Ultimecia prevents that my good sir. How can you use space to contain that which devours space?

Show me their feats that rival the friendship feats of the FFVIII losers please. smile

The Unown have shown an ability to control age, so maybe they make him young or incredibly old, or take away his lungs, if he has any. Don't really know much about Exdeath.

By severing the space it rests in from the rest of the space it seeks to devour. The ultimate BFR. Giritina could also throw it into the Reverse World where Space and Time are unstable anyway.

What feats do the FFFags even have for friendship?

NemeBro
The Unown have shown an ability to control age, so maybe they make him young or incredibly old, or take away his lungs, if he has any. Don't really know much about Exdeath.

By severing the space it rests in from the rest of the space it seeks to devour. The ultimate BFR. Giritina could also throw it into the Reverse World where Space and Time are unstable anyway.

What feats do the FFFags even have for friendship? 1. First of all, it only worked on some kids, can it work on an incredibly powerful sorcerer? Second of all, he is immortal, he is like, thousands of years old I think, could they even affect his age in such a way? As for lungs... He's a tree. no expression

2. Void has already shown to be able to traverse dimensions. "space," so... No. no expression Void would erase the Reverse world just as easily.

3. Well gee, I don't know, other than being able to resist time being compressed to a single point and resisting the utter absorption of the universe based upon and only upon their friendship maybe?

MooCowofJustice
1. First of all, it only worked on some kids, can it work on an incredibly powerful sorcerer? Second of all, he is immortal, he is like, thousands of years old I think, could they even affect his age in such a way? As for lungs... He's a tree. no expression

2. Void has already shown to be able to traverse dimensions. "space," so... No. no expression Void would erase the Reverse world just as easily.

3. Well gee, I don't know, other than being able to resist time being compressed to a single point and resisting the utter absorption of the universe based upon and only upon their friendship maybe?

1. I wouldn't know why being a sorceror would give immunity to reality warping. Okay, and okay. So they, like...interrupt his photosynthesis?

2. Anyone can travel across space, but where there is no space? Technically he would still be in the same dimension, but the space he was severed from is elsewhere.

3. You can't use that as a means to show how good it is as a feat. They happen to be the only people who have ever tried it, so that doesn't mean their friendship is incredibly strong.

NemeBro
1. I wouldn't know why being a sorceror would give immunity to reality warping. Okay, and okay. So they, like...interrupt his photosynthesis?

2. Anyone can travel across space, but where there is no space? Technically he would still be in the same dimension, but the space he was severed from is elsewhere.

3. You can't use that as a means to show how good it is as a feat. They happen to be the only people who have ever tried it, so that doesn't mean their friendship is incredibly strong. 1. Because he is a reality warping sorcerer. no expression He does not actually use photosynthesis lol.

2. No, if the space surrounding that area is severed, that would make the area a pocket dimension. The Void does not travel across space, that is what rockets do. no expression It goes from its own dimension to another.

3. It is not like the FFVIIIverse is some giant verse full of dicks with no friends or loved ones. Married couples, mothers and children, comrades, all fell to Time Compression. Only the FFVIII team were immune, because their friendship was that ****ing amazing.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>