Omnipotence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
Let's say you're granted omnipotence for a day.

What do you do?

Rogue Jedi
sleep.

Moscow
Neutralize everything on the earth and start out anew

That ACDC Chick
nuke the Red Wings, the cast of Twilight, and Green Day

Moscow
Don't tell Walshy about GD laughing out loud

The other two: fair game

That ACDC Chick
its because of welshie im nuking them wink

Moscow
He's obsessed with Armstrong judging from the Gen. Discussion thread

That ACDC Chick
obsessed would be putting it lightly no expression

Moscow
He must be excited that they're making a new album that resembles more of their "Basket Case" type songs

That ACDC Chick
probably not cause hes always praised them for changing their sound cnostantly so itll probably just piss him off awehawe
but i think my sister will definately be interrested

Moscow
He'll get over it. It's good for the band to evolve over time... kinda like how Metallica did their thing

That ACDC Chick
and ZZ Top, they evolved as the decades passed and such
but AC/DC stay constant and im okay with that wink

Moscow
Ah 3 good bands. Can never go wrong with Metallica, ZZ and AC/DC. They don't make them like that anymore.

However, Kings of Leon is pretty good.

That ACDC Chick
that they dont
even though i was born in 90, ive always been a fan of the classics wink
especially AC/DC

i like a few of their songs smile

Moscow
Anything Goes
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (my fav)
Back in Black
T.N.T
Heatseeker
Night Prowler

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Moscow
Anything Goes
that was my fave on the Black Ice album thumb up

played that in marching band my junior year

you can never go wrong with that one wink

always beast

definately one of the best on Highway to Hell

me i like em all from AC/DC, i cant really say i have a single fave song or single fave album

Moscow
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap to a marching band would be pretty sweet. At my high school they did Britney Spears songs sick

I'm waiting for a high school to use Pink Floyd's "Money" as a marching band theme

That ACDC Chick
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap to a marching band would be pretty sweet. At my high school they did Britney Spears songs sick

I'm waiting for a high school to use Pink Floyd's "Money" as a marching band theme
that it was wink
RleOlFn8x7s
we mostly did rock adn they still do
it was the best thing about high school was band

Moscow
I did ROTC in high school smokin'

If the band crowd had stories to tell....oh hoh so did we

That ACDC Chick
same here awecool
band camp, trips to Florida and Williamsburg, Kennywood not to mention countless games

Moscow
Mm-hmm. Drill competitions, Inspections, "Miltary-Experience" trips to the D-Day Museum in New Orleans, the naval shipyard in Tampa, and Warner AFB in Macon, GA. Fun stuff.

I just joined it for the girls.... not gonna lie.

That ACDC Chick
i joined way back in 4th grade for something to do, no lies
i played the flute and piccolo, how about you?

Moscow
I played a bass guitar throughout my high school life, and then I stopped playing it for absolutely no good reason at all. Just typical of me.

Been... oh.. 5 years I think. Gotta get around to that again sometime.

That ACDC Chick
i still have my flute, but i havent played it in a long while and my piccolo is well out of commision
i need new pads desperately sad

Wild Shadow
i get rid of every nuke on the planet, and depleted uranium wpns, submarines and aircraft carrier.

make sure i set myself financially permanently for tomorrow, bank accounts of gold silver, platinum, jewels, diamonds...stacks of cash from various nations.

also get rid of certain powerful families, who run world banks, shady politicians, layers, judges, law enforcement ppl. basically hypocritical ppl in power, corrupt world leaders.

ur average murder, rapist, thieves will be save.

adulterers is a different thing, i kill them too... the married person and the moron who sleeps with the married person..

have sex with as many gorgeous women as i can and impregnate them with my omnipotence seed and bring a new race of omnipotent beings.

Moscow
Wild Shadow, I'm having visions of Dr. Strangelove right now.

Remember, if you do that, no fighting in the War Room, ok?

Moscow
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
i still have my flute, but i havent played it in a long while and my piccolo is well out of commision
i need new pads desperately sad

**gives new pads**

My cousin used to play the flute. Said it was a blast

geshien
I'd erase Earth from existence (close friends, pets, personal loves and family excluded).

I'd then create a new world in some far off galaxy and create new life. Everything that was, only better. Some new things too.

I'd design an advanced Utopian civilization, with technology centuries ahead of what we know and understand. This society would be built upon logical, progressive thinking and scientific advancement.

I'd create relays (not much unlike those in Mass Effect, for those geeks out there), for space travel and the means for those to use them efficiently and safely.

I'd also grant the people living on my planet a degree of precognition, able to use 20% of their brain in an aware state and have an I.Q. of at least 130.

Females wouldn't have periods because they would only have two eggs at most and one at least. In that effect, women would, in later years, have a smaller window of being able to birth a child. This gives way to a natural population control, maturer mothers and less moody chicks.

And since I could only have my omnipotence for a day, I'd create a serum that would permanently grant me flight and the ability to survive, without protection, the vacuum of space and deadly radiations.

...*sigh*... if only.

That ACDC Chick
**gives new pads**

My cousin used to play the flute. Said it was a blast
it is
its hard but i love it

and thank you wink

Moscow
Originally posted by geshien
I'd erase Earth from existence (close friends, pets, personal loves and family excluded).

I'd then create a new world in some far off galaxy and create new life. Everything that was, only better. Some new things too.

I'd design an advanced Utopian civilization, with technology centuries ahead of what we know and understand. This society would be built upon logical, progressive thinking and scientific advancement.

I'd create relays (not much unlike those in Mass Effect, for those geeks out there), for space travel and the means for those to use them efficiently and safely.

I'd also grant the people living on my planet a degree of precognition, able to use 20% of their brain in an aware state and have an I.Q. of at least 130.

Females wouldn't have periods because they would only have two eggs at most and one at least. In that effect, women would, in later years, have a smaller window of being able to birth a child. This gives way to a natural population control, maturer mothers and less moody chicks.

And since I could only have my omnipotence for a day, I'd create a serum that would permanently grant me flight and the ability to survive without protection from the vacuum of space and deadly radiations.

...*sigh*... if only.

If only indeed.

Moscow
it is
its hard but i love it

and thank you wink

Well, you're welcome.

There aren't too many gentlemen in this day and age. Used to be prior to the 20th century that men would take off their hats when a woman would enter the room, open the door for them w/o making any grand scene, and generally pay great deference to women at all times.

Men really suck in this day and age

That ACDC Chick
Well, you're welcome.

There aren't too many gentlemen in this day and age. Used to be prior to the 20th century that men would take off their hats when a woman would enter the room, open the door for them w/o making any grand scene, and generally pay great deference to women at all times.

you sound like Sven Vollfied haermm
http://blackcat.wikia.com/wiki/Sven

Moscow
laughing out loud

That's the main reason why I appear attractive to girls I guess. I don't think I need that poster's hardcore workout that's on this site. Like you said earlier, that'll just make people go insane

That ACDC Chick
which is why i think that \\S// guy seriously needs a reality check as do many other dudes in the world
the US especially

geshien
Well, you're welcome.

With all due respect. I believe everyone by a matter of gender is equal.

Giving special treatment based on what someone has between their legs and nothing else is sexist at worst, ignorant at best.

How would you approach a transvestite I wonder? hmm

Do you pretend to pull out their chair then shove it back in after they proceed to sit?

That ACDC Chick
i think it depends on the person's attitude, im naturally nice to people, but if they arent nice back, then they dont deserve my respectful and polite behavior

Wild Shadow
Wild Shadow, I'm having visions of Dr. Strangelove right now.

Remember, if you do that, no fighting in the War Room, ok? i dont get it... confused

anyways what i said was just the 1st thing that came to me but i guess if i though about it i would change it more and try to create a paradise planet as well...

i'll repost in a lil while to state what i would do.

Moscow
With all due respect. I believe everyone by a matter of gender is equal.

Giving special treatment based on what someone has between their legs and nothing else is sexist at worst, ignorant at best.

How would you approach a transvestite I wonder? hmm

Do you pretend to pull out their chair then shove it back in after they proceed to sit?

Actually no. That would be stupid, and I would expect to get reprimanded. I in fact open the door for men just as much and as easily as women. I give women greater respect than men, because that's just my principles of logic.

With the transgender community (including TVs) I've always been fascinated with them, and I give them the same respect that I would everyone else. We don't have very many of them here, but when I lived in LA there was a lot.

If I saw someone do what you suggested (pulling out the chair and then shoving it back in) I'd rip that dude's c**k off

Moscow
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i dont get it... confused

anyways what i said was just the 1st thing that came to me but i guess if i though about it i would change it more and try to create a paradise planet as well...

i'll repost in a lil while to state what i would do.

You made a survivalist comment earlier. Dr. Strangelove had similar connotations in the film. I was just trying to draw up a comparative image

geshien
i think it depends on the person's attitude, im naturally nice to people, but if they arent nice back, then they dont deserve my respectful and polite behavior

Exactly. You say attitude. That's how you decide on whether or not you show kind gestures.

I may just open a door for a complete stranger because I'm in a courteous mood. Or if the person is elderly.

90% of the time I'll hold the door for anyone who might be behind me.

Gender should have nothing to do with it, unless there's some personal motives.

I'll open a door or pull a seat out for my fiancee, but that's because shes my fiancee. I do the same for my parents. Gender has no effect on how I treat individuals. It's what those specific individuals are to me that affects my treatment of them.

That ACDC Chick
once on a trip to DC i held the door open for people at the Natural History museum for like 5 minutes straight until someone took over for me
i used to do it in high school as well when i was waiting for my ride home

Moscow
It's just a courteous thing to do for whomever.

For me, I tend to appreciate women more than men. Why? I dunno, why ask that question?

That ACDC Chick
im not a fan of other women, but i grit my teeth and bear it as long as i can

Moscow
I hear a lot of women say that, but I always find it funny that women help each other out more quickly than men do. Men like to sit back and poke fun and josh around their counterparts instead of helping him out of trouble.

Reminds me of some funny stories

beer 400th post beer

That ACDC Chick
thatd be friends... girlfriends.... girls that happen to be friends
whatever
but i dont really have any of those to tell you the truth shrug
i get along with guys a lot more than i get along with other girls for some reason

Moscow
More real you think?

That ACDC Chick
maybe hmm
or maybe because im a hockey fanatic and i dont constantly chit chat chit chat about gossip or clothes or the newest boy toy to hit the scene
that shit makes me nauseous sick

Moscow
Or how Taylor Lautner is soooooo gorgeous laughing out loud

That ACDC Chick
or whos doing what on Jersey Shore or the Hills

geshien
once on a trip to DC i held the door open for people at the Natural History museum for like 5 minutes straight until someone took over for me
i used to do it in high school as well when i was waiting for my ride home

Reminds me of the opening scene in Bedazzled where Elliot (Frazier) holds the door open for other employees at the building he works at.

"Doormat" was one of the terms used to describe him. stick out tongue

For me, I tend to appreciate women more than men. Why? I dunno, why ask that question?

I can answer that for you. You're a guy.

Moscow

Yeah, it's probably that simple

Moscow
or whos doing what on Jersey Shore or the Hills

Wow, two shows that we can nuke off the face of the earth blowup

geshien
Yeah, it's probably that simple

Lol. Yep.

That ACDC Chick
Reminds me of the opening scene in Bedazzled where Elliot (Frazier) holds the door open for other employees at the building he works at.

"Doormat" was one of the terms used to describe him. stick out tongue

meh, i just did it to be nice
its how most of us are in the Pittsburgh area :P

geshien

http://spln.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p3400706dt.jpg

stick out tongue

mikeydude
You guys sure are dicks when it comes to football....

Moscow
Originally posted by mikeydude

Arizona had its chance, c'mon now

mikeydude
Im from ohio, in my book, there sore losers and beefheads.

Rogue Jedi
The Steelers suck balls.

That ACDC Chick
not reallly hmm
do we go apeshit and destroy stuff when we lose?
nope, the worst thats happened is Big Ben being accused of rape... twice
AND THEY WERE BOTH FALSE ACCUSATIONS MIND YOU!!!
but really, i see it as when you accuse us of being dicks/sore loser/beefheads or whatever, youre just afraid to admit that it's your team thats the real culprits

Dorian Belmont
convince barrack obama to abolish alchohol and legalize marijuanna kill all terrorist groups raise jimi hendrix from the dead (with skin and shredding ability intact mind you ) after which point because im god throw a concert that would make woodstock look a church social including bands such as matisyahoo sublime metallica bullet for my valentine three days grace etc etc

mikeydude
not reallly hmm
do we go apeshit and destroy stuff when we lose?
nope, the worst thats happened is Big Ben being accused of rape... twice
AND THEY WERE BOTH FALSE ACCUSATIONS MIND YOU!!!
but really, i see it as when you accuse us of being dicks/sore loser/beefheads or whatever, youre just afraid to admit that it's your team thats the real culprits
how, we beat you in football and you threw a fit....

you know, now that i think about it we have had this converation before.

That ACDC Chick
how, we beat you in football and you threw a fit....

you know, now that i think about it we have had this converation before.
i dont remember that mhmm

but yeah, i think i remember the conversation

mikeydude
yeah.

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
convince barrack obama to abolish alchohol and legalize marijuanna kill all terrorist groups raise jimi hendrix from the dead (with skin and shredding ability intact mind you ) after which point because im god throw a concert that would make woodstock look a church social including bands such as matisyahoo sublime metallica bullet for my valentine three days grace etc etc

That ACDC Chick
we heard you the first time, theres no need to repeat yourself awehawe

mikeydude
LOL.

Wild Shadow
so if i am all powerful does that mean i am also all knowing or just the one?

b/c if i am only powerful that limits my ability to perform certain thing,,

Dorian Belmont
we heard you the first time, theres no need to repeat yourself awehawe but i like repeating myself no expression

That ACDC Chick
its annoying uhuh

Moscow
so if i am all powerful does that mean i am also all knowing or just the one?

b/c if i am only powerful that limits my ability to perform certain thing,,

I think if you're all powerful you can make people think you know everything. That would work for a time.

Wild Shadow
what if i want to make or create something but dont know the mechanics to make it work?

kinda like a new creature, molecules... alter fundamental forces of nature.. etc etc..

not being able to know how to properly use my powers to help ppl..

i make something work here and something else fails over there..

Ultraviolence
I'd annihilate Earth and go roam the cosmos by myself for an eternity.

geshien
what if i want to make or create something but dont know the mechanics to make it work?

kinda like a new creature, molecules... alter fundamental forces of nature.. etc etc..

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/doing-it-wrong.jpg

Ignore any notions of paradox's or having limitations. You are all powerful and you are able to do as you wish as you intended it.

You've all the wherewithal to do anything.

Originally posted by Ultraviolence
I'd annihilate Earth and go roam the cosmos by myself for an eternity. Originally posted by geshien
you're granted omnipotence for a day.

Ultraviolence
I'd be omnipotent so I'd make it longer than a day. I'd force myself to be omnipotent for eternity. I broke your rule.

Wild Shadow
1st i work on my cool retro warrior look wardrobe,,, a 300 spartan helmet.. some bad @$$ brown leather gauntlets, leather trousers, bare chested with a red cape maybe possibly bleach white tunic across the chest... nice tribal body tats.. once i'm done accessorizing share myself to the female masses...

Moscow

Don't be shy about doing it. You're omnipotent. You can do whatever you want.

geshien
Don't be shy about doing it. You're omnipotent. You can do whatever you want.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c357/geshien/motivatoraa2ef2ea37c1d15af2002302aa.jpg

Moscow
laughing out loud

Phantom Miria
Let's say you're granted omnipotence for a day.

What do you do?

Probably nothing. Nothing of any significance at least.

geshien
Originally posted by Phantom Miria
Probably nothing. Nothing of any significance at least.

Really? Why's that?

Phantom Miria
Not my place to play God. I would probably do a few adjustments to my life, but nothing of external significance. Maybe give a thing or two in the world a push in the right direction, but mostly would leave things as they were, cruel as that may sound to most.

No, crime and evil in the world has not slipped my mind.

geshien
Originally posted by Phantom Miria
Not my place to play God. I would probably do a few adjustments to my life, but nothing of external significance. Maybe give a thing or two in the world a push in the right direction, but mostly would leave things as they were, cruel as that may sound to most.

No, crime and evil in the world has not slipped my mind.

Right on. I was just curious.

Reliz da Kraken
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.