Ryu Hayabusa and Bayonetta vs Samus and Dante DMC4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan117ftw
All abilities and weapons. Samus is allowed hypermode and unlimited speed booster.

The Scenario
What does unlimited Speed Booster mean?

Cyner
yeah... it's always unlimited...

Sin_Volvagia
Ryu dies but Bayonetta can render herself invisible and intangible. Plus she has Witch Time, can make clones of herself, counter any attack, make huge ethereal versions of all of her close-range attacks, summon demons and torture devices, and has strength surpassing both Samus and Dante.

Unless Samus has something to deal with intangible foes, Bayonetta is winning.

Cyner
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Ryu dies but Bayonetta can render herself invisible and intangible. Plus she has Witch Time, can make clones of herself, counter any attack, make huge ethereal versions of all of her close-range attacks, summon demons and torture devices, and has strength surpassing both Samus and Dante.

Unless Samus has something to deal with intangible foes, Bayonetta is winning.

That depends on what sort of intangibility she has, how long it can last

"Witch time" is ok I'm sure but Samus is someone who can regularly react while running at speeds greater than the speed of sound.

ScreamPaste
Samus fights this kind of crap.
Clones are cool, second part is a no limit fallacy.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Cyner
That depends on what sort of intangibility she has, how long it can last

"Witch time" is ok I'm sure but Samus is someone who can regularly react while running at speeds greater than the speed of sound.

Bayonetta has to go intangible to even fight angels and she can stay that way for as long as she wishes. While intangible, she can't be touched by humans and can go through them. Though she can still be hit by inanimate objects if they were used against her (and she has hit angels with street lights and thrown vehicles).

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Samus fights this kind of crap.

Like who?

It is but I'm just showing what she's capable of.

MooCowofJustice
Samus can track invisible beings with the X-Ray visor. She did it to the Chozo Ghosts.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Samus can track invisible beings with the X-Ray visor. She did it to the Chozo Ghosts.

The X-Ray Visor doesn't harm intangible beings. Neither does the Echo Visor. Samus gets stomped.

MooCowofJustice
How does an intangible being harm something tangible?

BloodRain
Same as Links magic cape?

Samus takes it.

MooCowofJustice
I thought Link took off the cape to attack. no expression

Did I miss something?

BloodRain
Urm... ah.. ask your club? >.>

Wei Phoenix
How does an intangible being harm something tangible?

I don't know, I haven't played the game. Can she cast spells or anything while intangible?

The Scenario
I thought Link took off the cape to attack. no expression

Did I miss something?

No, Link can still attack while wearing the cape.

Well of course they don't. They're just modes of vision. But they allow Samus to see invisible/intangible beings so that she can shoot them. Actually, the Echo Visor is just sonar and sound tracking. If Bayonetta makes a sound (which I know does, even when intangible) Samus can track her. And shoot her. The X-Ray visor has been proven to see intangible Ghosts. Ones who are able to pass through inanimate objects.

Also, there's the Dark Visor, which does basically the same thing. Samus isn't going to have a problem attacking Bayonetta.

Cyner
Dark Visor lets you see enemies across dimensions... so that's slightly different

but chozo ghosts, phantoon, and dark pirates are all intangible type beings and Samus' power beam hits them all the same.

Edit: Samus solos

Sin_Volvagia
Chozo Ghosts don't have the same intangibility that Bayonetta and all the angels have. A couple of angels killed Luka's father and Bayonetta can't even kill them unless he goes between dimensions or use inanimate objects against them.

While intangible, Bayonetta casted spells to protect people, ride vehicles, throw objects, and other things.

Samus's speed booster isn't going to do much since Witch Time will make her slow. Witch Time is just the Umbra's witches' version of the Lumen sages' light speed.

Bayonetta can dodge lightning, control a missile with magic, hold a truck with one hand, and kick away a thrown skyscraper. Samus gets stomped on.

The Scenario
Chozo Ghosts don't have the same intangibility that Bayonetta and all the angels have. A couple of angels killed Luka's father and Bayonetta can't even kill them unless he goes between dimensions or use inanimate objects against them.

Which tells me that the Chozo Ghost version is superior, as they are immune to inanimate objects. Hunter Ing and Dark Pirate Commandos phase out of local timespace (also phasing through objects) and Samus can still hit them.

Dark Visor allows Samus to see and shoot through dimensions. Bayonetta cannot hide.

She cast a spell to ride a vehicle? Doesn't matter, that proves Bayonetta is still a threat while intangible.

Speed Booster moves faster than sound. Assuming "unlimited" means what I think it does, Samus could be moving in Speed Booster at all times.

I doubt it will really help her that much. Wavebuster, for example.

Cyner
Annihilator Beam tracks, and Sonic Boom just has to kinda hit in the general area.

Also even if Bayonetta were to throw a skyscraper, and somehow manage to hit Samus with it. The damage would be negligible. As in none.
For example: in the manga Ridley busts a mountain, and soon afterward shoots Samus with the same attack, while in her varia suit it did no damage at all, not even cosmetic, she then proceeds to rape him. the gravity suit reduces damage by 50% after that, and the Omega Fusion suit by 98% after that. Bayonetta will do precisely no damage. Ever.

Keollyn
Bayonetta solos.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by The Scenario
Which tells me that the Chozo Ghost version is superior, as they are immune to inanimate objects. Hunter Ing and Dark Pirate Commandos phase out of local timespace (also phasing through objects) and Samus can still hit them.

That's because they reappear. Samus would shoot air if she tried to fight Bayonetta.

It won't matter if she's Bayonetta. She's not touching her.

Yeah, she's a threat even in her intangibility. That's why she would own Samus.

Faster than sound is nothing when the Lumen Sages could go at light speed.

She activates Witch Time and the beam is not going to hit her.

Annihilator Beam tracks, and Sonic Boom just has to kinda hit in the general area.

Witch Time and the beams will move in slow motion. I forgot what the Sonic Boom does.

Bayonetta could just send Samus flying off the planet. Shuraba will suck her soul. The Scarbarough Fair enhances with magic. Onyx Roses shoot bullets containing curses of faeries. Odette will freeze Samus with cold of the 9th circle of Hell.

Bayonetta can instantly summon Madama Butterfly and hurl giant punches at Samus. Hekatoncheir can pulverize mountains and cause days-long earthquakes. Queen Sheba can bust planets and send a half-powered goddess to the sun.

Bayonetta stomps.

MooCowofJustice
You're still thinking Bayonetta can hurt Samus. Even assuming Samus can't harm her, Samus will be fine.

Cyner
That's because they reappear. Samus would shoot air if she tried to fight Bayonetta.

It won't matter if she's Bayonetta. She's not touching her.

Yeah, she's a threat even in her intangibility. That's why she would own Samus.

Faster than sound is nothing when the Lumen Sages could go at light speed.

She activates Witch Time and the beam is not going to hit her.

Witch Time and the beams will move in slow motion. I forgot what the Sonic Boom does.

Bayonetta could just send Samus flying off the planet. Shuraba will suck her soul. The Scarbarough Fair enhances with magic. Onyx Roses shoot bullets containing curses of faeries. Odette will freeze Samus with cold of the 9th circle of Hell.

Bayonetta can instantly summon Madama Butterfly and hurl giant punches at Samus. Hekatoncheir can pulverize mountains and cause days-long earthquakes. Queen Sheba can bust planets and send a half-powered goddess to the sun.

Bayonetta stomps.

Since when were summons allowed in vs match?

Well whatever, lol@soulsucking. Gorea who was soul raping 4 planets worth of people at once, and whom when confronted by the other 6 hunters just absorbed their souls and powers, could not do the same to Samus. I'm gonna look up that "planet busting" thing when I get home and it better not be some Final Fantasy style exaggeration BS.

Sin_Volvagia
Since when were summons allowed in vs match?

Well whatever, lol@soulsucking. Gorea who was soul raping 4 planets worth of people at once, and whom when confronted by the other 6 hunters just absorbed their souls and powers, could not do the same to Samus. I'm gonna look up that "planet busting" thing when I get home and it better not be some Final Fantasy style exaggeration BS.

The summons are really her hair. It's not the same as FF summons, at least not Madama Butterfly.

And I never played Hunters, so Gorea is unfamiliar to me. The wiki doesn't mention soul-stealing.

The Scenario

Samus can shoot them before they reappear. Samus can and will shoot Bayonetta.

And Bayonetta couldn't do anything while Balder did.

Wavebuster isn't exactly a beam.

PJz4WMN0ETs

0:12

KKvedvgSYLQ

Or Samus can use the Imperialist.

Summons. They are Infernal Demons that need to make deals to be summoned. Her hair is just a medium for manifesting. Further, Samus can fly, so I doubt BFR will work well, Samus has proven resistant to magical and soul attack, and she's taken Absolute Zero cold. She's been unharmed by attacks that break mountains before.

I doubt this. Dante is there, too, and I'm not sure about Ryu.

http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Alimbic_Lore

Alimbic War, Alimbic Pride, and Gorea are the ones that detail him them most.

Sin_Volvagia
Samus can shoot them before they reappear. Samus can and will shoot Bayonetta.

Bayonetta is invisible and intangible to those in the human realm throughout most of the game. Samus is only going to hit the air. She can't even touch intangible objects in Aether without going to Dark Aether. Bayonetta's intangibility is pretty much the same as that.

Bayonetta has Witch Time. That's how she was able to fight evenly with Balder.

That's a beam.

Oh that. I guess that's the only thing hitting Bayonetta.

That's not gonna do much when she can dodge bullets at point-blank range.

Bayonetta will just have to take her suit off then.

Dante will be dead. Ryu would get killed by either him or Samus

Life energy don't = souls

Samus never dealt with soul attacks.

Ms.Marvel
bayonetta solos

Sappho
well to be fair dante can slow time to, if that helps. he's already tremendously fast, and can slow time by a lot.

The Scenario
Bayonetta is invisible and intangible to those in the human realm throughout most of the game. Samus is only going to hit the air. She can't even touch intangible objects in Aether without going to Dark Aether. Bayonetta's intangibility is pretty much the same as that.

That makes it the same as the Dark Pirate Commando. Dark Visor lets Samus see and shoot Bayonetta.

She only used Witch Time at the end of the fight. When Balder used his, he stopped her in her tracks.

That's not a beam.

No, quite a few other things can.

Imperialist = quantum laser = lightspeed

Impossible.

Agree about Ryu, but don't know enough about Dante to say. Pretty sure he has quicksilver and some kind of dimensional attack.

What about spirits and essence? All three are mentioned.

Keollyn
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
bayonetta solos

Seriously, this.

And this coming from a Samus fanboy.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Keollyn
Seriously, this.

And this coming from a Samus fanboy. Then perhaps you'd like to outline why you believe this, as Scenario's made some good arguments in Samus' favour.

Keollyn
There's not much to argue when one is up against someone that can punch a giant across the solar system.

ScreamPaste
There's not much to argue when one is up against someone that can punch a giant across the solar system. Two things.
1. That wasn't a physical attack.
2. It was in space, so even if it were, the environment totally nullifies it.

Ms.Marvel
it doesnt nullify it unless the object being punched moved at a slow speed. the amount of force needed to launch an object across a solar system at a speed that would enable it to clear such a distance in less than a year would be... extraordinary.

ScreamPaste
Space is a funny place, the only force that would really be required is just innitially putting somethign in motion, after that things tend to pick up momentum on their own. Meteorites and comets don't have rockets attatched to them. Just passing by a planet will increase the speed of an object in space, but eh.

Still not a physical attack.

Ms.Marvel
planets can slow down an object as well. so no. and thats not a logical basis to use in an argument want to downplay a feat... though it would hardly matter. to go from one side of the solar system to the other in less than a day would require the object to be moving at the speed of light. no amount of planets and gravity can increase the momentum of an object to that speed.

ScreamPaste
That much is true, but see point 2. Not a physical attack. Space rocks typicly top out at 16 000 meters per second.

Ms.Marvel
what difference does it make if its a physical attack or not? theres nothing in the op that states that bayonetta is limited to physical attacks.

ScreamPaste
The fact it's not a physical attack means there's no physical force.

Sin_Volvagia
That makes it the same as the Dark Pirate Commando. Dark Visor lets Samus see and shoot Bayonetta.

No, that makes it the same as those pods that held the Sky Temple keys. Samus had to go to Dark Aether to even destroy those things. She's not hitting Bayonetta unless she hits her with objects in the environment or if the Sonic Boom can affect her.

Bayonetta used witch time when she escaped the satellite laser. When has Balder used Witch Time? He's a Lumen Sage.

Yes it is

Like what?

Bayonetta can still dodge before it's fired. Also Witch Time makes it slower.

He has Quicksilver or Chronos Heart to keep up with her but he has no dimensional attack unless Pandora has one or Jackpot! can do that.

They mention spirits but nowhere is stated that he drains them. The lores do describe corpses appearing like their spirits have been sucked dry but that's proof enough that Gorea sucks souls.

Two things.

E15pDLbsIfI
5:40

Ms.Marvel
The fact it's not a physical attack means there's no physical force.

what difference does that make? its still an attack erm

ScreamPaste
what difference does that make? its still an attack erm It doesn't actually send them bodily into the sun, the way I understand it.

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/Bayonettasux.jpg
Thanks to Sin for posting the vid that proves it. :]

Edit: That video threatened my sanity. no expression The everything was beyond horrible. Hate Bayonetta so hard.

Ms.Marvel
if she sent it across the solar system then it doesnt really matter.. she sent it across the solar system.

hell, even if she only sent it halfway across the solar system, that would require speed of light force/close to it.

post the whole video please. i looked for it yesterday but couldnt find it.

ScreamPaste
It's literally on the page before this one. You can see the physical body never moves.

Cyner
Regarding Gorea and stealing life force, Gorea's is a soul taking ability because it leaves the body lifeless yet still in tact, unlike the metroid life steal in which the body turns to dust afterward. After you defeat Gorea the other hunters return to life and vacate the pocket dimension with haste. All evidence in game points to Gorea being able to steal souls rather than "life force" as described in the Metroid version of the ability.

Also the intangibility thing and dimensional fighting. If the dark troopers are in another dimension(they are) and Samus can see them, touch them, shoot them, and interact with them what's keeping her from doing the same with the keys in Dark Aether? Gameplay mechanics, the game would be pretty short otherwise.

Any beings intangible to others Samus has shown the ability to attack and destroy time and time again and unless Bayonetta is leaving both time and space with her intangibility then she will still be hit.

The thing that hits people "into the sun" is a summon. I'd need to do more research on it but I know that summons are outside help.

Also I looked it up and Lumen sages don't have anything that lets them travel at light speed, it's called light speed because they are Light and Umbran witches are Dark, the Umbran witches have Witch Time, and for Lumen witches it's called Light Speed. I see what you guys did there and most assuredly Dante's Quicksilver is the equivalent of this.

The Scenario
No, that makes it the same as those pods that held the Sky Temple keys. Samus had to go to Dark Aether to even destroy those things. She's not hitting Bayonetta unless she hits her with objects in the environment or if the Sonic Boom can affect her.

Not really the same. Dark Visor can still see them. Hunter Ing phase out of local timespace and can still be hit. And why can objects hit Bayonetta, but not beams? Father Balder's satellite could hit her fine. Even so, a Missile would also do.

He stopped time and rendered Bayonetta completely helpless. Had he not been simply messing around, he could have killed her.

More of a lightning gun. Doesn't really matter.

Like all of them, really. Only factor would be speed. Imperialist and Shock coil could do well, and potentially the Light Beam.

How long does that last again? From what I've seen it's just a few seconds.

I believe it was Yamato that cut through dimensions. Regardless, swords are typically objects.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/soul
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/spirit
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/life+force?qsrc=2446&o=100074

All the same thing.

4:14
4:48

Keollyn
Two things.

Come again?

I see physical contact being made from Sheva to Jubileus and you say it is NOT a physical attack?

Really?

Awesome logic sir.

ScreamPaste
It doesn't actually send them bodily into the sun, the way I understand it.

Edit: That video threatened my sanity. no expression The everything was beyond horrible. Hate Bayonetta so hard. Originally posted by ScreamPaste
It's literally on the page before this one. You can see the physical body never moves.

BloodRain
So that knocked her spirit into the Sun? That scenes a bit messed up size wise too. First she's like 100m tall, then when she zooms by she's the size of the U.S then she's 1/10th the suns size :/

Keollyn
It's hilarious how people don't realize that Bayonetta does all her fights mostly from the 'out of body' realm.

Of course her hits are going to be similar. Do we now go around saying that Bleach characters can't hit Naruto characters because they're spirits?

Sin_Volvagia
It doesn't actually send them bodily into the sun, the way I understand it.

Edit: That video threatened my sanity. no expression The everything was beyond horrible. Hate Bayonetta so hard.

Jubileus's soul makes a planet explode if it impacts with it. I thought souls were intangible to the physical world. For all I know, that statue could've been a host body.

Regarding Gorea and stealing life force, Gorea's is a soul taking ability because it leaves the body lifeless yet still in tact, unlike the metroid life steal in which the body turns to dust afterward. After you defeat Gorea the other hunters return to life and vacate the pocket dimension with haste. All evidence in game points to Gorea being able to steal souls rather than "life force" as described in the Metroid version of the ability.

Well in that case, it's soul stealing.

All the Dark Pirates do is phase out of time/space and reappear else where. They're not the same as the pods who are in a different dimension.

Bayonetta is not the same as the Chozo Ghost, Dark Pirates, or the Phazon Metroids.

You can pretty much say the same with the Triforce and the Force. Bayonetta's summons aren't done the same way as the ones in Final Fantasy (at least not Madama Butterfly).

Decided to look it up again. You're actually right.

Not really the same. Dark Visor can still see them. Hunter Ing phase out of local timespace and can still be hit. And why can objects hit Bayonetta, but not beams? Father Balder's satellite could hit her fine. Even so, a Missile would also do.

Bayonetta wasn't in Purgatorio when she fought Balder. Seeing Bayonetta when intangible doesn't mean she can be touched.

Oh I know what you're talking about. Balder needed her alive to resurrect Jubileus. He would've won if it wasn't for Jeanne.

None of them are going to work. They can't hit someone walking in another dimension.

Random times. The most I've seen it is 5 minutes.

I usually ignore Dante having the Yamato since he gave it to Nero but I think this thread allows it. Ok, we have someone who can hurt Bayonetta now.

One can assume that Jeanne had part in summoning Queen Sheba but there's two problems: Jeanne isn't seen after she frees Bayonetta from Jubileus and not before Bayonetta free falls. Plus there's no mention of Jeanne even helping out. So it most likely either Bayonetta can control people's hair or it was all her own.

Originally posted by BloodRain
So that knocked her spirit into the Sun? That scenes a bit messed up size wise too. First she's like 100m tall, then when she zooms by she's the size of the U.S then she's 1/10th the suns size :/

They had to shrink the planet sizes for gameplay purposes otherwise, the player would have a hard time keeping Jubileus away from the 9 planets.

Keollyn
I won't lie, Samus can hurt Bayonetta. Samus has too many varied weapons that could do things to her.

The problem is that Bayonetta is not only stronger, she's faster. Both wit factor into her being able to beat the competition without much help from Ryu (and people actually need to stop sleeping on him. Ryu is ridiculously powerful)

iChaos

But isn't knocking the SOUL out more of an impressive feat (Atleast I heard that's what she did)?

The Scenario
http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Kralee

Anyway.

Samus' reaction time is supersonic, at the very least. Her weapons are ridiculously powerful, and she can outrange Bayonetta if need be.

Cyner
I won't lie, Samus can hurt Bayonetta. Samus has too many varied weapons that could do things to her.

The problem is that Bayonetta is not only stronger, she's faster. Both wit factor into her being able to beat the competition without much help from Ryu (and people actually need to stop sleeping on him. Ryu is ridiculously powerful)

The only thing that puts Bayonetta in the faster category is when she uses witch time, stronger in the strength department, possibly. Samus can hold open Ridley's mouth the same Ridley that tears apart Metroid level starships with his mouth.

I agree that Ryu is very powerful but a single stacked beam attack from Samus could kill him or Bayonetta in a single hit.

Keollyn
The only thing that puts Bayonetta in the faster category is when she uses witch time, stronger in the strength department, possibly. Samus can hold open Ridley's mouth the same Ridley that tears apart Metroid level starships with his mouth.

I agree that Ryu is very powerful but a single stacked beam attack from Samus could kill him or Bayonetta in a single hit.

I don't recall this, when has Ridley tore apart starships with his mouth (I'm seriously asking, I wouldn't mind putting that in my respect thread if that were true)

Anyway.

Samus' reaction time is supersonic, at the very least. Her weapons are ridiculously powerful, and she can outrange Bayonetta if need be.

Samus is a fair bit faster than just supersonic. Still, that's not really all that fast compared to Bayonetta. Even without using witch time, Bayonetta can dodge bullets from point blank range.

Sin_Volvagia

The only weapon I see hurting Bayonetta is the Sonic Boom unless the Dark Beam can hurt across dimensions.

Ryu is not in Dante's nor Samus's league.

And it reappears so that it can be killed. That's not the case with Bayonetta.

PtfwvcJGuBw
1:10-1:21
3:11

Bayonetta has superior reaction time.

The Scenario
The only weapon I see hurting Bayonetta is the Sonic Boom unless the Dark Beam can hurt across dimensions.

plus, of course, the Power, Light, and Annihilator Beams. And missiles.

And Samus can shoot it before it reappears. Just like Bayonetta.

lNyBtJpziVc

0:57

U4Xp_gRLB8M

1:12

http://www.onemanga.com/Metroid/2/23/
http://www.onemanga.com/Metroid/2/24/

http://www.onemanga.com/Metroid/3/16/
http://www.onemanga.com/Metroid/3/17/

Whatever you say wink

Sin_Volvagia
plus, of course, the Power, Light, and Annihilator Beams. And missiles.

They won't harm her as she would dodge them. Bayonetta rides on missiles.

Prove it.

So you have backup. Great.

No End N Site
C'mon people. Bayonetta didn't come out that long ago, some of you should remember this shit.

1. Bayonetta can not just up and punch anyone into the sun. She needs to do some dance ritual that takes too long to be used in a fight.

2. She can't summon the thing without the help of Jeanne.

3. She needs to do the "Spirit Bleach Thing" to do it (I'll just call it going intangible.)

4. In order to get hit by that "Giant Weave Woman From Hell", her opponent has to go intangible too. Her Wicked Weave can not hit physical bodies. When Bayonetta is intangible, she can only interact with physical people through the use of inanimate objects.

5. Bayonetta is not invincible when she goes intangible. She can be hurt by inanimate objects, although sometimes in the game she can't. But that's clearly for gameplay purposes.

6. Kamiya said Dante and Bayo were equal already, like 3 times. Although, he once joked that Bayonetta would win because she can never lose to anyone.

So all this arguing can stop for the most part. Dante and Bayo kill each other or have super hot and sweaty monkey sex and Samus and Hayabusa are left to kill each other.

Ms.Marvel
samus would whipe the floor with ryu hayabusa... so i dont understand your logic in that lasts sentence.. >.>

No End N Site
Not only did I not know who would win between those 2...I just...I just...didn't care.

I'm sure there are people who will disagree wit you.

Cyner
As much as I like Hayabusa, he stand any sort of chance against Samus.

Edit: Neither does Bayonetta.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by No End N Site
C'mon people. Bayonetta didn't come out that long ago, some of you should remember this shit.

1. Bayonetta can not just up and punch anyone into the sun. She needs to do some dance ritual that takes too long to be used in a fight.

She still has super strength.

aaVWeZZMymk
4:44

zlqb20cu8Ms
5:21

WPk0Uc76U4k
2:02-2:28

That's debatable but I can't say it's wrong.

She can summon without going intangible. I don't know where you got this idea from.

Wrong again. She has to go intangible to harm the angels. She can't interact with physical people yet the angels can? Also, Cereza says hi.

I can still say physical people aren't doing crap to her.

Source and I'll believe that. Either way, Bayonetta has the better control of stop-time while Dante has instant regeneration.

Ryu isn't taking down Samus.

No End N Site
She still has super strength.

aaVWeZZMymk
4:44

zlqb20cu8Ms
5:21

WPk0Uc76U4k
2:02-2:28

Oh yeah, and Dante's a weakling...clearly.

That's debatable but I can't say it's wrong.

...Right...so Bayo has white hair? You know she doesn't.

She can summon without going intangible. I don't know where you got this idea from.

Either you forgot some facts about that game or your lying.

Wrong again. She has to go intangible to harm the angels. She can't interact with physical people yet the angels can? Also, Cereza says hi.

Lol, the angels are 'angels'. Bayonetta is a witch, they aint the same thing. Bayo can't do everything the Angels can do. Sages and Witches are still human. Funny how she can only shoot flowerpots and windows and her bullets go right through people. Also funny how when she had to protect Cereza, she had to go intangible because she could not hurt the attacking angels on Cereza's side. And the game clearly let you play from a human's point of view. Have you ever played this game before? I just did a few hours ago, just to make 100% sure what I said was right.

I can still say physical people aren't doing crap to her.

Unless they pick up a baseball bat or a light pole. You could wack her all day.

Source and I'll believe that. Either way, Bayonetta has the better control of stop-time while Dante has instant regeneration.

Tried lookin' for it before but I could never find it. If you don't wanna take my word for it then, whatever. Dante has QS so how is Bayo's time stop any better?

It's very clear that these 2 characters were intentionally made to be similar. Arguing for either side is kinda fanboyish/lame

Ryu isn't taking down Samus.

Never said he was.

Keollyn

Ryu is not in Dante's nor Samus's league.

I can understand Samus, but Dante?

The shit Ryu's been quelling is just as brutal as what Dante has been.

He's not on Samus' league mainly because Samus armor is just a monstrous tank--but neither is Dante. But I don't see Dante being superior to Ryu, least not the way you're making it out to be.

Keollyn

Oh, and why no feat? Was this all a lie?

This makes me a sad panda sad

Sin_Volvagia
Oh yeah, and Dante's a weakling...clearly.

He struggled to keep Savior's fist away when it was "alive" and only threw his fist away when it "died".

Well I didn't see Jeanne do any dance.

She uses her hair to summon demons. Nowhere does it say that they can be used only on intangible beings. If angels can touch humans, so can the demons.

I never seen a human who can kick thrown buildings, slice thick tentacles with fingernails, transform into a panther, use own hair as clothing, outrun cars, hold a bus with one hand, be in the middle of a tornado with no problem, walk on walls, etc.

All gameplay. You fail.

She was still able to put a barrier on her. Plus, it's a no-brainer that she has to go into Purgatorio to harm angels.

Look up my PSN name, Sin_Raiden and you will know that I've played the game.

A baseball bat won't do. A streetlight would.

She can do it at anytime and can use it to stand/walk on water.

Bayonetta has better magic but doesn't have instant regeneration.

Sin_Volvagia
I can understand Samus, but Dante?

The shit Ryu's been quelling is just as brutal as what Dante has been.

He's not on Samus' league mainly because Samus armor is just a monstrous tank--but neither is Dante. But I don't see Dante being superior to Ryu, least not the way you're making it out to be.

Call me when Ryu gets stabbed through the chest or shot in the head and live.

Cyner
Oh, and why no feat? Was this all a lie?

This makes me a sad panda sad

The manga is really long and I'm really lazy, go look it up yourself.

Cyner

Stabbed happens all the time, shot happens all the time, the Ninjas you fight throw explosive shurikens, he fights the greater fiends of Lightning, Storms, Fire, and Blood, who all have control of their "element" and use it against him.

After you fight the Archfiend the first time it shows Ryu bleeding which means he took a hit from the most powerful fiend in existence, and then of course the blood ends up bringing him back even more powerful than that. Should we believe that Ryu didn't take a single hit when the more powerful form emerged? In fact there is a point where you have to run on lava or swim in it if you get knocked in, to progress in the game(NG2). I think the only thing stopping Ryu from being Dante level is that he does not have a time slow ability, he does however throw miniature black holes as a ninpo attack, and that can ruin anyone's day.

Keollyn

A lot of characters don't have immortality/regen--does that make them less than Dante?

I sure know it doesn't for Bayonetta.

The manga is really long and I'm really lazy, go look it up yourself.

So no feat then? Is that your final answer?

ScreamPaste
GJ trying to bait a lazy guy.

Keollyn
So mean, that.

No End N Site
He struggled to keep Savior's fist away when it was "alive" and only threw his fist away when it "died".

What the hell?! Was stoppin' Saviors fist not an incredible feat of raw strength? It's not like he has magic like Bayo. The feats in Bayonetta were not that much better. And she has to cross over to do most of that shit.

Well I didn't see Jeanne do any dance.

Lol, tell me, what did you see Jeanne do around that time?

She uses her hair to summon demons. Nowhere does it say that they can be used only on intangible beings. If angels can touch humans, so can the demons.

You can't hit the Angels unless you cross over, its a 'Fact'. And she has to cross over to summon the demons. Can you show me where Bayonetta uses her weave and that Chesire guy or any other human can see it? Ceraza/Lil Bayo has "powers" so she clearly doesn't count.

I never seen a human who can kick thrown buildings, slice thick tentacles with fingernails, transform into a panther, use own hair as clothing, outrun cars, hold a bus with one hand, be in the middle of a tornado with no problem, walk on walls, etc.

00Bayo knows magic.

All gameplay. You fail.

I didn't just fail, and for sayin' that, you phelld even harder. The game even tells you she can't hurt them because they're on the other side near the beginning of the game...You do drugs?

She was still able to put a barrier on her. Plus, it's a no-brainer that she has to go into Purgatorio to harm angels.

What's your point? Cuz my point is, she has to cross over to kill angels and use most of her powers.

Look up my PSN name, Sin_Raiden and you will know that I've played the game.

I trust you, now I just believe you got a phucked up memory.

A baseball bat won't do. A streetlight would.

I don't even think a street light (that's the name) would do much damage. I just meant that they could touch her with it and that she would have to do the same for them.

She can do it at anytime and can use it to stand/walk on water.

Bayo can't use her's anytime, she has to have enough magic power stored up and Dante needs to have enough demon power built up. So I don't see the need to make this imaginary space in between their abilities. And in "Super Mode" Dante's never runs out.

Ms.Marvel
GJ trying to bait a lazy guy.

hes right though... you really cant try to make a logical argument and then tell the opposition to go out and find evidence that supports it.

i mean, you can, but it doesnt make your argument credible. it would be like going through the motions of writing out a long argument against you about a character, and then ending my post with "none of my claims are actually true though". no expression

iChaos
When in the hell did he "struggle" to keep Savior's fist up?

P20NR6cf4-0

ScreamPaste
Nah. Whether or not Cyner chooses to post scans doesn't factor into whether his claims are true or not, only into how skeptics will percieve his argument.

Ms.Marvel
making claims and then refusing to back then up for whatever reason factors into the validity of his argument in itself.

not saying that i think cyners wrong, but, his argument implodes on itself without substantiation. theres no reason for the opponenet to ever just believe it.

Keollyn
I just really wanted to see that feat if it were true. I'm all for more respect for Samus and Ridley.

Again, I'm a huge Samus/Metroid fanboy.

Ms.Marvel
read the manga than hoe!

Keollyn
I did sad

Ms.Marvel
read harder!

ScreamPaste
On KMC it's become common practice to demand evidence, and once provided with it downplay it as much as possible, but I dream of a better future, where fans can make statements without their validity being questioned!

Or something. God save the lazy.

Keollyn
read harder!

I'll try sad

Ms.Marvel
On KMC it's become common practice to demand evidence, and once provided with it downplay it as much as possible, but I dream of a better future, where fans can make statements without their validity being questioned!

Or something. God save the lazy.

biatch please! you downplay feats with the best of em 131

you better. you dont get points for providing a little oral service, boy! D<

Cyner
Your whining inspired me to finally check it out and so far I have to say that the only thing I've seen him kill starships with(in the manga) is claws, and pew pew. However that's still pretty damn strong especially against metroidverse tech, so I don't imagine his crocodile like mouth is weak.

Edit: Ms. Marvel make me lulz.

Keollyn
Your whining inspired me to finally check it out and so far I have to say that the only thing I've seen him kill starships with(in the manga) is claws, and pew pew. However that's still pretty damn strong especially against metroidverse tech, so I don't imagine his crocodile like mouth is weak.

Edit: Ms. Marvel make me lulz.

It's super-effective shifty

ScreamPaste
biatch please! you downplay feats with the best of em 131

you better. you dont get points for providing a little oral service, boy! D< Neeeaaaah. The Bayonetta thing doesn't count, because I turned out to be right. stick out tongue

Ms.Marvel
<3 you cyner

scream, go to your room.

Sin_Volvagia
Stabbed happens all the time, shot happens all the time, the Ninjas you fight throw explosive shurikens, he fights the greater fiends of Lightning, Storms, Fire, and Blood, who all have control of their "element" and use it against him.

After you fight the Archfiend the first time it shows Ryu bleeding which means he took a hit from the most powerful fiend in existence, and then of course the blood ends up bringing him back even more powerful than that. Should we believe that Ryu didn't take a single hit when the more powerful form emerged? In fact there is a point where you have to run on lava or swim in it if you get knocked in, to progress in the game(NG2). I think the only thing stopping Ryu from being Dante level is that he does not have a time slow ability, he does however throw miniature black holes as a ninpo attack, and that can ruin anyone's day.

Ryu has never had mortal wounds and lived. He just has great durability.

What the hell?! Was stoppin' Saviors fist not an incredible feat of raw strength? It's not like he has magic like Bayo. The feats in Bayonetta were not that much better. And she has to cross over to do most of that shit.

She can do all of her feats without crossing over. The only difference is that she won't be able to hit angels unless she uses the environment.

VgqJEWUvGMk
0:22-1:30 Last time Jeanne is seen before the final boss.

yUssv-1ydC0
5:33 The next time we see her and Bayonetta doesn't even expect her there. Bayonetta either summoned Queen Sheba alone or can TK Jeanne's hair (even though she was quite a distance away).

No shit. I never even denied that.

Just because she only done wicked weaves when intangible doesn't mean she can only do that in that form.

I don't do drugs and nowhere in the game even states that she can't hurt them. They just can't see her; they can only feel her presence.

She can use all of her powers without going intangible. How did you think she ripped street lights from the ground? She wasn't intangible when she fought Jeanne and Balder.

Bayonetta activates Witch Time without using up magic power during boss fights. The magic gauge is just a game mechanic.

Non-canon and just as valid as the Doom Guy in God Mode.

Originally posted by iChaos
When in the hell did he "struggle" to keep Savior's fist up?

P20NR6cf4-0

Before it went dead.

No End N Site
She can do all of her feats without crossing over. The only difference is that she won't be able to hit angels unless she uses the environment.

VgqJEWUvGMk
0:22-1:30 Last time Jeanne is seen before the final boss.

yUssv-1ydC0
5:33 The next time we see her and Bayonetta doesn't even expect her there. Bayonetta either summoned Queen Sheba alone or can TK Jeanne's hair (even though she was quite a distance away).

No shit. I never even denied that.

Just because she only done wicked weaves when intangible doesn't mean she can only do that in that form.

I don't do drugs and nowhere in the game even states that she can't hurt them. They just can't see her; they can only feel her presence.

She can use all of her powers without going intangible. How did you think she ripped street lights from the ground? She wasn't intangible when she fought Jeanne and Balder.

Bayonetta activates Witch Time without using up magic power during boss fights. The magic gauge is just a game mechanic.

Non-canon and just as valid as the Doom Guy in God Mode.

Before it went dead.

Your wrong. In the "Purgatorio Center of The Trinity" notes its says that they (Lumen and Unbra) can use special powers granted to them by their masters (light and dark) in the realm of Purgatorio.

Dude, I joking when I asked what was Jeanne doing when Bayonetta used her last summon.

That's what intangible is. Your sayin' she is like the angels and can attack people no matter what side she's on. That's not true

Again, your wrong.

She can not interact with people in the world she left once she leaves unless she crosses back over. She can not hurt people when she is intangible unless she uses an object. She 'was' intangible against Jeanne in Balder, you have to be to use Witch Time (WT occurs in yet another world, it's not just some time stop). Cheshire touched Ceraza's glasses so he was able to see after that.

The game breaking Witch Time during cut scenes is added simply for dramatic affect. Magic Notes I clearly states that Witch Time only drags out single moments and it takes an incredible grasp of spirit energy to use. Are you sayin' that Bayo has infinite energy? Hell, if she could do Witch Time when ever for however long she wanted, why weren't all the cut scenes in WT from start to finish? The magic gauge represents the amount of her spirit energy. Not everything that limits a character in game that we don't like is a game mechanic. I guess the LP gauge is a game mechanic too, Bayo can never die!

Again, you took a joke a bit too seriously.

Now are you really gonna continue to argue after this?

Sin_Volvagia
Your wrong. In the "Purgatorio Center of The Trinity" notes its says that they (Lumen and Unbra) can use special powers granted to them by their masters (light and dark) in the realm of Purgatorio.

Dude, I joking when I asked what was Jeanne doing when Bayonetta used her last summon.

That's what intangible is. Your sayin' she is like the angels and can attack people no matter what side she's on. That's not true

Again, your wrong.

She can not interact with people in the world she left once she leaves unless she crosses back over. She can not hurt people when she is intangible unless she uses an object. She 'was' intangible against Jeanne in Balder, you have to be to use Witch Time (WT occurs in yet another world, it's not just some time stop). Cheshire touched Ceraza's glasses so he was able to see after that.

The game breaking Witch Time during cut scenes is added simply for dramatic affect. Magic Notes I clearly states that Witch Time only drags out single moments and it takes an incredible grasp of spirit energy to use. Are you sayin' that Bayo has infinite energy? Hell, if she could do Witch Time when ever for however long she wanted, why weren't all the cut scenes in WT from start to finish? The magic gauge represents the amount of her spirit energy. Not everything that limits a character in game that we don't like is a game mechanic. I guess the LP gauge is a game mechanic too, Bayo can never die!

Again, you took a joke a bit too seriously.

Now are you really gonna continue to argue after this?

If this is all a joke, there is no need to take any of your posts seriously.

No End N Site
blankaconfused???

HUH?!

Sin_Volvagia
7gB3Czv0vbw

No End N Site
iorilmao Why didn't the person filmin' stomp on the cat's crotch. I was waitin' for that.

-EDIT-

I was just talkin about somethin' like this a few months ago. I was tellin' peeps that my dog rubs off puppy batter and just leaves it around. Peeps told me that animals dont do this sort of shit. Wait 'til they see this!

BloodRain
Urm... yeah...

If it was Bay vs Samus solo she'd stand a chance of getting through her armour which wont happen as long as Dante's got her back. Ryu will go down first leaving a 2v1 ending the match.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.