How to become physiologically perfect in 20 years

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

\\S//
Pre-Sociocultural Eating and Sleeping Habits of Homo-Sapien Sapiens Indiginous to Sicily:

7 AM: Breakfast-1 Watermelon
10 AM: Snack-Spinach
1 PM: Lunch-1 Tomato
4 PM: Second Snack-1 Orange & 6 Grapes
7 PM: Supper-Lettuce
10 PM: 1 tablet of lamictal
6 AM: Wake up no sooner and no later than 6 AM
Repeat process throughout Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday and Friday
Every five years double food in-take but eat exact same foods in exact same order

7 AM: Drink 3 cups water
10 AM: Drink 1 cup water
1 PM: Drink 2 cups water
4 PM: Drink 1 cup water
7 PM: Drink 2 cups water
10 PM: 1 tablet of lamictal
6 AM: Wake up no sooner and no later than 6 AM
Repeat Process through Saturday and Sunday
---------------------------
Extreme Physical Strength Training and Conditioning Designed to Produce Rapid Physiological Stimulation

Squat-5 reps;180 lbs;5 reps;190 lbs;4 reps;200 lbs
Bench-5 reps;145 lbs;5 reps;150 lbs;4 reps;155 lbs
Curls-15 reps per arm;25 lbs
Tricep-15 reps per arm;35 lbs
Chest Flies-25 reps;25 pounds on each arm
Stomach crunches: 50 reps
Side crunches: 25 reps per side
Pull ups: 11 reps
Repeat process on Monday Wednesday and Friday
When last set of each workout is completed unaided increase weight by 50%

Run-Run 14 laps around 100 meter track non-stop
Sprint-15th lap around track without stopping
Swim-4 laps on 8 foot deep, 25 foot long lap lane in pool
Jog-6 miles
Repeat process on Teusday and Thursday

Specialized cerebral cortex and equalibrium training designed to produce increases in the speed in which brain and muscles respond and relay messages to and fro throughout body via neuron waves. Have to look into this.

That ACDC Chick
truthfully, if someone tried that, they wouldnt be "psychologically perfect" theyd be insane

\\S//
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
truthfully, if someone tried that, they wouldnt be "psychologically perfect" theyd be insane

Are you calling me insane. I'm 17, been doing this for a year. Ripped already, was fat before starting. It's unbelievably great. It's a real time eater though.

Moscow
Market this and have your own infomercial at 4 in the morning.

\\S//
Originally posted by Moscow
Market this and have your own infomercial at 4 in the morning.

No one's gonna ****ing do it.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by \S//
Are you calling me insane. I'm 17, been doing this for a year. Ripped already, was fat before starting. It's unbelievably great. It's a real time eater though.
well when you break it down
youre just narrowing your mind to be in some rigid, one road mode
plus, having to do that everyday for 20 years, its enough to drive anyone insane, so yes you are

Moscow
Not if they continue to go to Burger King. Market this to people about to enlist into the armed forces or the police academy.

That would work

\\S//
well when you break it down
youre just narrowing your mind to be in some rigid, one road mode
plus, having to do that everyday for 20 years, its enough to drive anyone insane, so yes you are

Explain how girls love me now, whereas when I was fat they didn't give me the time of day.

I'd have several girlfriends as oppossed to my recent ****buddies if I had the time. Can still do school work though.

Wild Shadow
i just make random fruit/vegetable shakes with milk.... and eat normal foods but sporadically or sparingly... screw this diet... i feel like my body may be near as perfect and healthy as i can get but it would give me a mental disorder or have me die from a stroke from trying to hard and thinking about all the time...

That ACDC Chick
getting chicks has nothing to do with what im saying awehawe
EDIT:and really when you think about it, if theyre with you just because youre skinny/hot or whatever, i dont think theyd be the best people to hang around

Moscow
Originally posted by \\S//
Explain how girls love me now, whereas when I was fat they didn't give me the time of day.

I'd have several girlfriends as oppossed to my recent ****buddies if I had the time. Can still do school work though.

Man, I'm a guy with a decent build. Not ripped or anything. I'm 5'8" and about 165 lbs. Have no trouble getting girls just by being my natural self. Tell you what, the girls that don't like you because you're fat are not the girls you would want to be with in the long run.

If a fling is what you want....erm.. go for it. Whatever floats your boat

Wild Shadow
girls that like you b/c ur hot or in shape is not the type of women that you want permanently in ur life.

i know i was and still am pretty hot...i was also very shallow up until recently when it came to physical attraction even with my beard and shaggy hair.. its the smile. being fit and manly helps.

the only thing i look for in women is if they are kind and if we share things in common for permanent relationships for me just needing to scratch an itch i go clubbing and get one of the shallow young girls for the night or week. ..

Moscow
On the permanent relationship part.. well put.

Alright... I admit I get an itch, too. Every once in a while

\\S//
Man, I'm a guy with a decent build. Not ripped or anything. I'm 5'8" and about 165 lbs. Have no trouble getting girls just by being my natural self. Tell you what, the girls that don't like you because you're fat are not the girls you would want to be with in the long run.

If a fling is what you want....erm.. go for it. Whatever floats your boat

****buddies are a fling, I've only had ****buddies, school and my exercise routine prohibit me from doing anything else in the 5 day week, but on the weekends I have plenty of time, but is two days a week enough for a long term relationship? No.

Long relationships and marriage are actually not what male and female humans were supposed to share, it is bullshit designed to allow giving one person more love than anyone else cause you like em better in a society.

That ACDC Chick
wow... really? erm

Moscow
****buddies are a fling, I've only had ****buddies, school and my exercise routine prohibit me from doing anything else in the 5 day week, but on the weekends I have plenty of time, but is two days a week enough for a long term relationship? No.

Long relationships and marriage are actually not what male and female humans were supposed to share, it is bullshit designed to allow giving one person more love than anyone else cause you like em better in a society.

Kinda sucks when kids start popping out right?

\\S//
wow... really? erm

It's obviously clear, divorces left and right, majority of relationships end in break-up, love, even between parent and child is not something meant to last constantly forever, marriage, relationships, it's all bullshit. All you need to do to understand this is to simply put two and two together.

I look at couples and I think they're ****ing stupid, I talk to a guy and all he talks about is his girlfriend, and I think, this guy is in love and he's never been more of a ****ing idiot, nor will he be again.

Wild Shadow

i spend my entire life working out staying in shape learning how to fight.. i can tell you just like monogamous marriage being fit and in shape is the not the sole reason to procreate and have sexual encounters.

to me ur average athletic person is a just as much BS as ur example of marriage. it is a pseudo attempt to show ur aggressive dominant genes to the opposite sex.

its like a young fit declawed lion who tries to get females but is missing his claws/teeth and never learned to fight it gets eaten alive by a real non declawed defanged lion.

Moscow
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i spend my entire life working out staying in shape learning how to fight.. i can tell you just like monogamous marriage being fit and in shape is the not the sole reason to procreate and have sexual encounters.

to me ur average athletic person is a just as much BS as ur example of marriage. it is a pseudo attempt to show ur aggressive dominant genes to the opposite sex.

its like a young fit declawed lion who tries to get females but is missing his claws/teeth and never learned to fight it gets eaten alive by a real non declawed defanged lion.

Well put. No matter how tough you think you are and no matter how fit you think are, there is always someone tougher and fitter than you.

Such is the way of life

\\S//

What, de-clawed, if anything a perfectly ripped man, like myself, especially if they're smart, maybe not the best description for me, will put anyone who's out of shape in a coma if they know how to fight, and as for the big out-of-shape mother****ers, like that guy from the blind side, just kick his knee out and get on top and pummel him.

Anyway, I have a fetish for hot chicks, not for wise, caring, loving great personality or any of that bullshit, we are PHYSICAL beings, and our existence in the flesh is the only existence that matters since the brain itself is but flesh. There needs to be a new way of thinking, I can see you think your in love, love in that since is not a constant nor will it last at it's current potency for very long, it just wasn't meant to work like that.

That ACDC Chick
It's obviously clear, divorces left and right, majority of relationships end in break-up, love, even between parent and child is not something meant to last constantly forever, marriage, relationships, it's all bullshit. All you need to do to understand this is to simply put two and two together.

I look at couples and I think they're ****ing stupid, I talk to a guy and all he talks about is his girlfriend, and I think, this guy is in love and he's never been more of a ****ing idiot, nor will he be again.
then you do whatever you like and spend time with the girls that are only in it for your looks and never get married, dying a lonely old man
whatever floats your boat

\\S//
Well put. No matter how tough you think you are and no matter how fit you think are, there is always someone tougher and fitter than you.

Such is the way of life

Actually at this very moment one man on earth is the toughest and fittest mother****er, all tough he might not stay that way for any more than an instant, he's there.

Think about it, someone has to be on top and someone has to be on bottom, it's not fair, it's just life, wake up, we're not metaphysical beings, we're animals.

Wild Shadow
i agree that marriage isnt something that is natural to us as a man that doesnt mean you need to be a prick about it and get married anyways and one day cheat on them or lead women into thinking they may be more then you have led them to believe.

i told myself i would never cheat on my girlfriends, i never have, i also said i would never marry b/c it doesnt mean anything. it is nothing more then an old tradition/cultural thing and is no longer a spiritual thing as it once was,.

women nowadays marry more for the fantasy of a ceremony and money then actually having a deep spiritual/emotional bond.

my point is be honest to yourself and those u r having relationships with... no need to be a prick or mislead them.

\\S//
then you do whatever you like and spend time with the girls that are only in it for your looks and never get married, dying a lonely old man

You see you make it sound like that's a bad thing, I will never be alone, and past my 50's I will literally jump off the Empire State, I will find a way to bi-pass that slowly drifting into nothingness your old ass wife who's also drifting into nothingness, like everyone else ever lived, stage. I will not live like that.

Moscow
Well yeah such is the way of life.

You basically said what I just said. One person changes hands on whose tougher and fitter than the other.

Duh

That ACDC Chick
You see you make it sound like that's a bad thing, I will never be alone, and past my 50's I will literally jump off the Empire State, I will find a way to bi-pass that slowly drifting into nothingness your old ass wife who's also drifting into nothingness, like everyone else ever lived, stage. I will not live like that.
im not saying its bad or anything, just.... i dont know how to put it

\\S//
Well yeah such is the way of life.

You basically said what I just said. One person changes hands on whose tougher and fitter than the other.

Duh

But not everyone gets to say that they were the best at ANY point in time. If you try hard enough, you can make it so no-one, at this point in time, is better than you. It just takes a little intelligence and ingenuity, and as for my 20 year goal, discipline, holocaust discipline, to in better shape than any other man on earth at age 36, it could happen, and of course it will be temporary, but it will be great.

Moscow
A pyrrhic victory. Btw... "holocaust" discipline? WTF is that?

\\S//
im not saying its bad or anything, just.... i dont know how to put it

You're saying that's the natural way, the only way that really matters, in a resentful way, I know it's not pretty, but don't let that make you lie to yourself.

\\S//
A pyrrhic victory. Btw... "holocaust" discipline? WTF is that?

"Insanity".

*Smirks*

That ACDC Chick
You're saying that's the natural way, the only way that really matters, in a resentful way, I know it's not pretty, but don't let that make you lie to yourself.
no, i think im just trying to say youre gonna miss out on a lot when you break everything down
its not bad, just... sad

Wild Shadow

i wasted my youth chasing and sleeping with every hot woman that would have me, i would dump them or have them dump me so i could move on to a better, richer hotter woman. i then started growing out of it in my mid 20 in the military and then i had a girl whom i treated differently than every other woman in my life... she wasnt barbie hot she was average she broke my heart... sad

ever since then i bn thinking had i never bn cold and shallow i could have bn married with a beautiful rich hot girl with kids whom i was compatible with. rather than be angry and bitter over my last attempt with a girl with whom i was a mature responsible adult.

the dying alone and unlove can get to you eventually good looks fade, he'll learn...

on the upside i am only 29 so my looks are still safe and still have time to find someone to share my life with. wink

\\S//
no, i think im just trying to say youre gonna miss out on a lot when you break everything down
its not bad, just... sad

Perhaps, but everyone I've ever felt any kinship with did that, they broke it down to the point of formula, and of course they accomplished more than anyone who lies to themselves and futilely attempts to live in emotion as a metaphysical hippy retard, some abstraction that they perceive which really isn't there.

I guess what I'M saying is that, what I do is what I respect and what I know is truth.

Moscow
"Insanity".

*Smirks*

Aye bangin should've known

That ACDC Chick
Perhaps, but everyone I've ever felt any kinship with did that, they broke it down to the point of formula, and of course they accomplished more than anyone who lies to themselves and futilely attempts to live in emotion as a metaphysical hippy retard, some abstraction that they perceive which really isn't there.

I guess what I'M saying is that, what I do is what I respect and what I know is truth.
well, all i can say is that things are in a constant change when it comes to the world cause humaity is constantly changing
one century we had the strictest of religious beliefs, but the next we live it up and party like theres no tomarrow
one day humanity will grow out of the constant need for a new partner and eventually get back to staying tried and true to the ones they feel that certain connection with
whether it be in this lifetime or the next, you can never know WHEN itll happen, only THAT itll happen

i wasted my youth chasing and sleeping with every hot woman that would have me, i would dump them or have them dump me so i could move on to a better, richer hotter woman. i then started growing out of it in my mid 20 in the military and then i had a girl whom i treated differently than every other woman in my life... she wasnt barbie hot she was average she broke my heart... sad

ever since then i bn thinking had i never bn cold and shallow i could have bn married with a beautiful rich hot girl with kids whom i was compatible with. rather than be angry and bitter over my last attempt with a girl with whom i was a mature responsible adult.

the dying alone and unlove can get to you eventually good looks fade, he'll learn...

on the upside i am only 29 so my looks are still safe and still have time to find someone to share my life with. wink
there you go, constant change at hand
i used to be a total turtle as a kid and never talk to anyone
im still a tad like that, but i realized a long long time ago that you have to just suck it up and if need be, go where youre not too comfortable when you have to

Moscow
Evolution is a powerful force of all life on this earth. Nothing is the same as it once was. Which is a beautiful thing if one stops to admire it every so often

\\S//

If you truly believe that, when you're kids brought a mountain of stress upon you and your lover, and she brought a mountain of stress on you, and you on her, that you'd all be one big happy family, no regrets?

I've got news for you, you will always have regrets, whether you were with her or not, and your regrets after being with her for, say, 40 years might be far greater than the regrets you have now for driving her away. Chances, if she left you, if she could ever leave you, or you her, than it's not perfect, but no man or woman has ever, not in the 20 million years of human existence, been immovable together, and the lesser percentage that did make it to death "together", whatever that means, their commitment is just from zero excitement, lack of trial, and their love, and what they felt is far, far overrated, and don't go chasing something that isn't there.

Wild Shadow
okay back to the subject this guy and his training program reminds me of the russian from rocky.... no amount of training can overcome true grit and determination.. Rocky.

W8xHjC27YvM&feature=related

man i feel like going on a desert run now.. motivated again.

\\S//
The Notebook is complete nonsense.

From the Shawshank Redemption, Andy's description of a perfect yet miserable relationship with a woman that ended in disaster with her, and her new lovers murder, and in turn her death with a man she didn't love as much as Andy, and how miserably ironic that she died with someone she didn't love as opposed to dying with Andy, was quite realistic, and the best you can get, the most excitement, otherwise it's just dull boringness like the notebook.

My favorite romance film really did a number on monogamy and the plethora of bullshit that is marriage, and how cavemen were more happy ****ing women on looks before marriage was there, was The Blue Lagoon.

Child brother and sister stranded on an island, growing up to be unnaturally attractive for men and women living civilized and who wer soft from being spoiled and hidden from the true savage world, but quite naturally attractive for savages, upon hitting puberty, felt a sick twisted lust toward each other, and they loved each-other more than ever after that. But upon returning to civilization I can only imagine the horrors they felt when introduced to incest.

In short, marriage and bullshit life-long love is overrated, dull, boring and just p[lain uneventful for those of whom have not ended it ended in disaster, catastrophe love is the greatest love of all, and you don't need marriage for catastrophe, what cavemen were meant to experience when spawning off-springs.

\\S//
okay back to the subject this guy and his training program reminds me of the russian from rocky.... no amount of training can overcome true grit and determination.. Rocky.

W8xHjC27YvM&feature=related

man i feel like going on a desert run now.. motivated again.

Yeah, sometimes I just feel good, more than not in the heat of those miserable exercises, especially since I workout in a public place, them suckers don't know how to do what I do, they see me and I wreck their workouts.

Wild Shadow
we are not saying that ur wrong for not wanting to be monogamous just maybe let the women know where you are coming from and not mislead them...

the thing is about ur caveman example is that the majority of the world are not actually fit and worthy of procreating by genetics alone now ppl use money, cars and nothing has to do with true survival of the fittest.

ppl try to justify they are adapting to their technological environment and society but that is BS.

only reason the unworthy and genetically unfit are alive and procreating is b/c laws protect them from being weeded out.

at this rate we will eventually have fat short or scrawly ppl in the future who are cocky pricks.

now what work outs do ppl here do? i havent worked out in over a yr but my various life workouts would probably put most ppl to shame.

mikeydude
What is with all of this serious talk?
Your in the OTF for F*CKING SAKE!

Lord Shadow Z
\\S//

I'll give you a name of someone else who thought he could live and operate at the peak of health for many years through exercise and clean living.

Bruce Lee

Doesn't work, does it? Our bodies are still mysteries and things happen that you can't predict. Look up 'unexplained athlete deaths' and you will realise it is pointless to crow about your super-fit lifestyle.

That ACDC Chick
If you truly believe that, when you're kids brought a mountain of stress upon you and your lover, and she brought a mountain of stress on you, and you on her, that you'd all be one big happy family, no regrets?

I've got news for you, you will always have regrets, whether you were with her or not, and your regrets after being with her for, say, 40 years might be far greater than the regrets you have now for driving her away. Chances, if she left you, if she could ever leave you, or you her, than it's not perfect, but no man or woman has ever, not in the 20 million years of human existence, been immovable together, and the lesser percentage that did make it to death "together", whatever that means, their commitment is just from zero excitement, lack of trial, and their love, and what they felt is far, far overrated, and don't go chasing something that isn't there.
but when he's watching his kids move from grade to grade in school and accomplish great things and finally graduate, get married and whatnot, that makes up for the "mountains of stress" kids put on you

meep-meep

laughing

That ACDC Chick
yeah i know, i saw that typo like 40 minutes late ugh

meep-meep
honestly I didn't notice it until you pointed it out.

I guess it's my turn to feel foolish.

That ACDC Chick
all the same, my words were the truth

meep-meep
Indeed, they were.

Wild Shadow
anyways this is/was my workout routine.

4:00 Am go on a 5 mile run..

5:30Am omelet breakfast consisting of, onions,tomatoes, cheese, cilantro, peppers and finally ham.. 1 glass of orange juice, one glass power aid( usually red or blue) and milk.. side of fruit orange, pair, strawberries..

11:00 or 11:30

45 minute run on top of a mountain/hill ridge in a desert area... heading to the gym.... gym for 1 hour: curls, bench, steam engines, squats, leg press, lunges, various other changing it up every day..

finish it up head back to work through short cut then shower and back in my office.

4:30pm

run the hills again back in the gym boxing exercises to improve my punching power and speed... more weight lifting finish that up... at around 6: 45 or 7 pm

7: oo pm

then eat steak or chicken or fish large salad with , small tomatoes, spinach, onions... cheese side of potatoes, carrots hard eggs sometimes pastas...

8: oo pm

drink a 12 or 18 case of bud light can smoke a few cigs.. hit the rack at about 9 and do it all over again..

impressive work out right guys?

Reliz da Kraken
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.