Truth in all that is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bael
I have a type of insight that cannot be denied i died once an i have the answer to wicca an its power an even god an heaven an hell i hope this dosent hurt any1 feeling

1. u can gain power not of this world an yes wicca/wiccan is true 2 some point but alot of it is false trust me i know but thats for u to c

2. there is a god an yes there are others but there not as nice as GOD but this is a short truth an i will not go into it unless ur ready for some bad news

3. heaven is not what u guys think so just forget about what u where toled because i'll let u now right know NO ONE WILL EVER C HEAVEN NOT EVEN THE POPE k im serious don't fall for the same lie i did because im 1 with god an still whent to hell k just trust me ur taost the moment u begain to learn how to talk.

4. Hell know i now what ur thinking this is the big one all i have 2 say is there are lvls in hell an different rulers so don't think satin is the only 1 an dont even try to overcome this fact say what u want but this is a fact there is a hell an gess what i'll c u all there because yea Unless u cant speak or think sin u will burn

Wild Shadow
care to tell me about ur near death experience? i am very interested in hearing it.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Bael
I have a type of insight that cannot be denied i died once an i have the answer to wicca an its power an even god an heaven an hell i hope this dosent hurt any1 feeling

You may have come near to death, but you did not die in the true sense. If you had died, then you would still be dead.

1. u can gain power not of this world an yes wicca/wiccan is true 2 some point but alot of it is false trust me i know but thats for u to c

What do you mean by power? Also, what do you mean by world?

2. there is a god an yes there are others but there not as nice as GOD but this is a short truth an i will not go into it unless ur ready for some bad news

There are a lot of gods. Humans have created a large mythology.

3. heaven is not what u guys think so just forget about what u where toled because i'll let u now right know NO ONE WILL EVER C HEAVEN NOT EVEN THE POPE k im serious don't fall for the same lie i did because im 1 with god an still whent to hell k just trust me ur taost the moment u begain to learn how to talk.

We experience heaven and hell (and 8 other worlds) all the time. Heaven or hell are not places you go when you die.

4. Hell know i now what ur thinking this is the big one all i have 2 say is there are lvls in hell an different rulers so don't think satin is the only 1 an dont even try to overcome this fact say what u want but this is a fact there is a hell an gess what i'll c u all there because yea Unless u cant speak or think sin u will burn

When I die, I will simply return to this world.

King Kandy
Spellcheck, please.

Mindship
Socks don't beleive in spellcheck.

Symmetric Chaos
I couldn't read a word of that. Does wicca oppose the English language for some reason?

SamZED
I like cheese..

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by SamZED
I like cheese..

I get the feeling that you are trying to change the topic, but I'm not sure. If I could figure out what the topic is, then I could tell if Cheese had anything to do with it. big grin

SamZED
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I get the feeling that you are trying to change the topic, but I'm not sure. If I could figure out what the topic is, then I could tell if Cheese had anything to do with it. big grin laughing out loud
That was my problem with the topic as well. So I figured I should either stay away from it or say the first thing that comes to my mind hoping it's gonna be on subject and everyone will think that im smart.cool

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by SamZED
laughing out loud
That was my problem with the topic as well. So I figured I should either stay away from it or say the first thing that comes to my mind hoping it's gonna be on subject and everyone will think that im smart.cool

We will see if Bael posts anything more then just 2.

Deja~vu
Cheese is really great. There are just so many varities!! But the question is this? Which is best, the white or the yellow? I've always heard the white.

SamZED
Nononono! Yellow all the way!!!

Mindship
Originally posted by Deja~vu
I've always heard the white. Once you eat white, you know you done right.

Bardock42

4. Hell know i now what ur thinking this is the big one all i have 2 say is there are lvls in hell an different rulers so don't think satin is the only 1 an dont even try to overcome this fact say what u want but this is a fact there is a hell an gess what i'll c u all there because yea Unless u cant speak or think sin u will burn I'd like to know more about your insights, too. Especially about God and Heaven, but also hell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.