Pre-Crisis Legion INVADES DC earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Definitely one of the most powerful teams ever. How far do they get? Can they successfully take over earth, if they wanted to?

This lineup.

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/rosslsh.jpg

Gecko4lif
They win.

Easily

Prep-Man
Thought so. 3 pre-crisis bricks and shit load of other various powers on the team. Not to mention the smartest being in DCU.

Juntai
Sheer numbers would be against them certainly. They'd wreck a lot of people, but as with most of the 'vs Earth' threads I think they end up getting stopped.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Juntai
Sheer numbers would be against them certainly. They'd wreck a lot of people, but as with most of the 'vs Earth' threads I think they end up getting stopped.

Really? It's like putting 3 Superboy Prime level beings against earth. And we all know what Prime did against many of the powerful heroes at once.

AsbestosFlaygon
The Spectre stops them.

Otherwise, they're screwed.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
The Spectre stops them.

Otherwise, they're screwed.

Spectre is their only hope, but he's become a jobber and I'm sure Brainy will come up with a way to stop him. Or he could use the Miracle Machine. stick out tongue

Gecko4lif
Spectre: Halt!
Lightning Lad: Your a ghost and everybody knows Ghosts are simply sentiant electromagnetic energy
Mon-El: Bring the pain
*LL Absorbs spectre*
Lightning Lad: Spicy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.