Record Break

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
Most users ever online were 1456 on May 2nd, 2006 at 10:52 PM.

Currently we have about 270 users, and only 36 are registered users, which gives a 2:15 ratio.

That means we only need about 200 users online at one point.

Or it means we need about 1300 users online.

Nonetheless, it's doable. So every get other people to sign on and break this record!

dadudemon
Originally posted by lord xyz
Most users ever online were 1456 on May 2nd, 2006 at 10:52 PM.

Currently we have about 270 users, and only 36 are registered users, which gives a 2:15 ratio.

That means we only need about 200 users online at one point.

Or it means we need about 1300 users online.

Nonetheless, it's doable. So every get other people to sign on and break this record!

Illogical (non-sequitor):

The ratio, while not wholly mutually exclusive, is virtually independent of the number of users online.

Simply increasing the number of registered members online will not inexplicably cause more unregistered users to browse these forums.

You need some sort of stimulus to affect the unregistered user number: you could have the registered members request that 7.5 of their friends browse the forums at a specific time and date.

Rogue Jedi
Registered bewbz: Lacking.

lord xyz
This thread could've actually gotten somewhere.

Thanks guys for your different displays of idiocy. no expression

dadudemon

Thanks guys for your different displays of idiocy. no expression

Man, there's no reason for those insults. I provided a logical observation and THEN a solution to help with the thread. That's not really cool, man.

lord xyz
There was strictly no need for you to do that, other than your own petty needs of exposing me.

Hence, you being an idiot.

LanceWindu
There was strictly no need for you to do that, other than your own petty needs of exposing me.

Nah, you're just being whiny.

Rogue Jedi

Thanks guys for your different displays of idiocy. no expression You are the wind beneath our wings.

mikeydude

hey, calm down....

i SAID calm down.

gosh.

REXXXX

Yeeeeah, I'm not sure why you think that's okay to do. You should know full well what's alright and what isn't. Cut that out or I'll drop warnings.

Barker
Not gonna happen, 2006 was the peak of KMC.

~Wålshy~
2010s gonna be the new peak aw00t

**** old school kmc sucked before i got here awehawe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.