Ozymandias vs. Emil Blonsky (Super Soldier)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkNemesis
Ozymandias from Watchmen takes on Emil Blonsky from the 2008 Hulk film, enhanced by the Super Soldier Serum.

Ozymandias taking Comedian, Nite Owl, and Rorschach:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTsFOqSaub8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW5ab4UKaG0

Blonsky taking on The Hulk:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8z15yjhxzM

The setting is at Ozymandias's Arctic Retreat, where he fought Nite Owl and Rorschach. Each combatant is unarmed in a H2H fight to the death. Who prevails?

Robtard
Ozymandias, in the long fight. He's a better fighter and arguably faster. Blonsky probably has better damage-soak, as he did survive the Hulk-stomp.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Robtard
Ozymandias, in the long fight. He's a better fighter and arguably faster. Blonsky probably has better damage-soak, as he did survive the Hulk-stomp. Pretty much this.

Darth Martin
I don't think it's arguable that Veidt is faster. The most Blonsky did was display some mild acrobatics and outrun his fellow troopers. Veidt dodged multiple bullets as well as catching one sucessfully.

Robtard
Those acrobatics weren't mild. But yeah.

Utrigita
Ozymandias, in the long fight. He's a better fighter and arguably faster. Blonsky probably has better damage-soak, as he did survive the Hulk-stomp.

BruceSkywalker

QFT

Davis Bloome
It's already been said, but Ozy is the better fighter of the two, and I'm sure he could easily crush Blonsky, even if he is a super soldier.

Tattoos N Scars
Ozy might be a little faster, but Blonsky was fast..evading Hulk's blows.

Blonsky would have the strength advantage..he lifted the scientist over his head with one arm.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Ozy might be a little faster, but Blonsky was fast..evading Hulk's blows.

Blonsky would have the strength advantage..he lifted the scientist over his head with one arm.

But Ozy pulverized a head through 8 inches of solid slab of marble.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by dadudemon
But Ozy pulverized a head through 8 inches of solid slab of marble.

I'll have to watch it again...I don't remember that!!!

Robtard
I'll have to watch it again...I don't remember that!!!

That guy was like 160lbs, while comedian was stated to be 220 (iirc).

Ozy also kicked Rorschah 40-50 feet and he went flying, I imagine it takes some serious amount of strength to kick 140-150lbs that far.

All in all, they're probably close in strength.

Darth Martin
Blonsky would have the strength advantage..he lifted the scientist over his head with one arm. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.