Emma Frost vs Proffesor X: Battle of the Best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psi-aura
There are probably 99 forums about this, but oh well, let's make the golden 100.

3 battles:

Battle 1: Telepathy. set on the astral plane. Skill only.
Battle 2: H2H or similar. Set on Utopia. Emma's in diamond form, but Prof X has borrowed Ironman's armour(because we want this battle to be fair, do we not?)
Battle 3: Brawl! Set in danger room, secenery changes constantly. Both are giving everything they've got. Combo of H2H and TP.

Both get a full Health refill between each battle, both at current power level. NO PREP.

Who owns whom?

(I say Emma all the way, but being a fangirl, i would wink .)

Mshinu
1: Xavier is the better telepath even without his greater power.
2: Emma gets BFR`d off utopia, go be invulnerable somewhere else.
3: Prof X wins. Wolverine gets to braid her hair.

Survivor19
Xavier knows martial arts. He goes for nerve strikes and throws.

Konton
I've always been more impressed with Emma's feats over Xavier hype, but I understand he's got more raw power after his last upgrade.

1. Xavier wins 6/10.

2. Dumb match, spite in Xavier's favor.

3. Also dumb, they would just take it to the astral plane. See scenario one.

Sorry lady, chuck all the way.

1. He's always been stronger and while her feats are indeed more impressive, because she is more pro-active and ruthless, they both know he is the strongest out of the 2. If you wanna talk skill only, as demonstrated by feats on panel, she is the more skilled, but if you put them against each other he comes out on top everytime. Chuck may hold back a lot, but like jean once said: "the professor taught me everything I know about TP, no everything he knows", if CIP and PIS are off, he wins

2. She gets easilly bfred

3. Chuck is a mean sob, he knows martial arts and excels at using it in combination with his tp anticipate movement, cause pain, missdirect etc. Emma's psibolts are impressive, she is the only I've ever seen using others as psionic lightining rods, but I think he can handle it.

She gives him a good fight in 1 and 3 though.

I don't apreciate x-men legacy changing its focus away from him, he doesn't get nearly enough screentime and they didnt develop him enough in that arc. It's about time he gets in some real action and shows what he's made of

psi-aura
I'll give you all battle 3, but i think she has a chance on battle 1. and battle 2 all depends on the scenario. emma could crush the armour.
Diamonds are definitely harder than iron, Darling. dev

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by psi-aura
I'll give you all battle 3, but i think she has a chance on battle 1. and battle 2 all depends on the scenario. emma could crush the armour.

Good thing that armor isn't made of iron then. It's a funny claim for being fair when ironically you spited her by giving Chuck superior strength and the ability to fly. He can punch her to another state. It would've been a much closer fight if you kept them both in human flesh form.

Charlotte DeBel
1. Stalemate or slight majority at any side. They were portrayed as equals for the most part, so I'm not sure who wins right now...but it'll be a great fight.
2. Spite fight with BFR win for Xavier.
3. Emma wins by cheating- she can keep Chuck off her head long enough to go diamond, which is "read-only" mode in regards to TP, and break Charlie's neck in compensation for humilation she's got in second fight. Since it's "anything goes" match, it's pretty possible strategy...with Xavier having to KO her in less than 1\100 of second (established time of full transformation) to prevent that... he's not Shang Chi or Quicksilver so that's possible.

psi-aura
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Good thing that armor isn't made of iron then.

Then what the hell is it made out of?

Let me make this clear: I gave Chuck the suit so Emma wouldn't pummel him immediatly. I still think that emma could win: She is more cunning.

If you want to create a Emma vs Ironman thread, be my guest. but like i said, they have no prep, so chuck will only have enhanced durability, and wouldn't have had time to tune his mind to the armour in order to fly or have energy blasts. My game, My rules.

Lord_Talron

you're joking, right

psi-aura
well, in case you hadn't noticed, i'm a fangirl of emma frost, not Tony Stark. I have read some comics starring him, but it never mentioned the composition of his armour.

Lord_Talron
but how does that lead you to logically to assume that a f*cking genious would make his high tech armor suit out of iron?

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
Sorry lady, chuck all the way.

1. He's always been stronger and while her feats are indeed more impressive, because she is more pro-active and ruthless, they both know he is the strongest out of the 2. If you wanna talk skill only, as demonstrated by feats on panel, she is the more skilled, but if you put them against each other he comes out on top everytime. Chuck may hold back a lot, but like jean once said: "the professor taught me everything I know about TP, no everything he knows", if CIP and PIS are off, he wins

2. She gets easilly bfred

3. Chuck is a mean sob, he knows martial arts and excels at using it in combination with his tp anticipate movement, cause pain, missdirect etc. Emma's psibolts are impressive, she is the only I've ever seen using others as psionic lightining rods, but I think he can handle it.

She gives him a good fight in 1 and 3 though.

I don't apreciate x-men legacy changing its focus away from him, he doesn't get nearly enough screentime and they didnt develop him enough in that arc. It's about time he gets in some real action and shows what he's made of

thumb up for the most part.

psi-aura
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
but how does that lead you to logically to assume that a f*cking genious would make his high tech armor suit out of iron?

you miss the point. I do not know a ******* thing about Tony Stark outside what i could gather from World War Hulk or Civil War.

I repeat: Then what the hell is it made out of?
Traditionally, when someone asks a question, you answer it.

Wei Phoenix

Let me make this clear: I gave Chuck the suit so Emma wouldn't pummel him immediatly. I still think that emma could win: She is more cunning.

If you want to create a Emma vs Ironman thread, be my guest. but like i said, they have no prep, so chuck will only have enhanced durability, and wouldn't have had time to tune his mind to the armour in order to fly or have energy blasts. My game, My rules.

Wait, you think Chuck needs prep to learn how to fly and everything now? The super strength is standard in the armor and you don't have to be a genius to know how to punch someone when you have class 100 strength. All it takes is one punch to send her flying. Like I said it would've been a lot closer had you left them in flesh form.

Wei Phoenix
you miss the point. I do not know a ******* thing about Tony Stark outside what i could gather from World War Hulk or Civil War.

You don't know a thing about Stark yet you say what Chuck would and wouldn't be able to do with his armor?

StiltmanFTW

Good thing that armor isn't made of iron then.

laughing thumb up

psi-aura
You don't know a thing about Stark yet you say what Chuck would and wouldn't be able to do with his armor?

I don't know a thing about stark except what was in Civil War and World War Hulk. Flying and Energy blasts feature in both. So does his Cyberpathic connection with his armour.

StiltmanFTW
Wait, so you gave him Extremis armor? How the hell Xavier is going to operate it without extremis virus? lol

Wei Phoenix
I don't know a thing about stark except what was in Civil War and World War Hulk. Flying and Energy blasts feature in both. So does his Cyberpathic connection with his armour. Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wait, so you gave him Extremis armor? How the hell Xavier is going to operate it without extremis virus? lol

Psi, sweetie, just make them fight in flesh form. You're confusing yourself and unintentionally spiting them both left and right.

Digi
There are probably 99 forums about this, but oh well, let's make the golden 100.

WwoM5fLITfk

psi-aura
How is that relevent to this forum? Post junk on your own site.

Wei Phoenix

As far as you're concerned, this thread and entire comic forum belongs to him, you're just renting space.

It's some random metalic alloy, composition might change from one armor to the next, some of them might have vibranium in it. Doesnt matters, she is still tougher than it, that thing gets damaged by far less force than it takes to crush diamonds. She might not be strong enough to break it though, what is she a class 10?

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by 753
It's some random metalic alloy, composition might change from one armor to the next, some of them might have vibranium in it. Doesnt matters, she is still tougher than it, that thing gets damaged by far less force than it takes to crush diamonds. She might not be strong enough to break it though, what is she a class 10?

Class 5 lifting, ten times that hitting force (aka Class 50 hits due to fists being superhard).

the ninjak
The Armour is made from random alloys but the most important part is the inertial dampeners that halt pressure applied to it. Like a force field.
When the armour runs out of energy no more dampeners but Chuck would have repulsor blasted her into the sky by then.
If he is not allowed to use weaponry then it doesn't matter for the armour is much stronger than Emma in that state.

He beats her in Astral form as well.

Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Class 5 lifting, ten times that hitting force (aka Class 50 hits due to fists being superhard).

thanks.

chuck wins one and two, if she goes diamond she wins the third, otherwise he takes that one too.

Digi

laughing out loud chill. 'twas a joke. I would never intentionally derail a thread. Besides, there's a line between fun and spam...it's the internet, so as much as the latter should be avoided, the former must be embraced. Or ignored, if you don't like it.

Charlotte DeBel
If both are current, well... Xavier isn't on the level of finesse in astral fights he was once- the depowerment and repowerment gave him lot of raw power but after the whole bullet to the brain ordeal his skills aren't up to the point they were in his heyday fights with Shadow King.

And raw power amouth means zilch in astral plane fights (Emma managed to beat Rachel Grey, the child of Phoenix Force, in one)... right now Ems is getting more practice in those while Xavier goes through depowerments and bullets-to-heads that had somewhat left him out-of-practice for some time. It's like returning to large-scale professional sports after trauma... as for current- Emma takes the first match 6\10. Best of both with no taking into account Xavier's recent ordeal- Xavier 7\10.

Psi-blasts are wild card. They bypass normal mental defences, and as long as you have nervous system- they can be fried. Examples:

Emma managing to stun Nate Grey, who is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>and more than her in terms of pure psionic power with one;
Or Emma herself getting knocked down by one from Monet St Croix, her student and a telepath inferior to Ems, when said Monet was posessed by her big bro Emplate (no direct amp to TP as Emplate has no TP powers on his own, but similiar to Invisible Woman\Malice ordeal):
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/ageofjubilee/Tourney%20Scans/th_Generation_X_35_12.jpg

Survivor19
It's lovely how you say that.
But the harsh reality is Xavier had more battles and other telepathy feats from the bullet till now then Emma had.
Her only major seat to my knowledge is one where she used Xavier's help, and she proved to be Cyclops' inferior in the self-control and willpower...

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Survivor19
It's lovely how you say that.
But the harsh reality is Xavier had more battles and other telepathy feats from the bullet till now then Emma had.
Her only major seat to my knowledge is one where she used Xavier's help, and she proved to be Cyclops' inferior in the self-control and willpower...

Xavier wins by a very minuscule margin.

However, your point about him doing more then her since he got shot in the head is nonsense. Emma feats since him getting a bullet through the head are waaaaaay more impressive,all Xavier did was get kicked around for a good few issues.

psi-aura
how about posting a few of them on her respect thread?
speaking of which, hows your little 'White Queen Files' project coming along Charlotte?

ExodusCloak
how about posting a few of them on her respect thread?
speaking of which, hows your little 'White Queen Files' project coming along Charlotte?

It's all already there, you just have to sift through all the spam to find it.

redhotrash
Xavier lays the psychic beatdown on that silicone floozy.

JakeTheBank
Xavier. no expression

psi-aura
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Xavier. no expression

You have to explain why, dear.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
It's all already there, you just have to sift through all the spam to find it.

I'm kinda busy right now, so I've sorted out only some of the stuff... but it's not forgotten.

psi-aura
You have to explain why, dear.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.