Ghostbusters vs Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
My attempt at humor.

The Ghostbusters get a call that Kain is wreaking havoc. The original boys don't have enough time to handle this so they call the B-List team which consists of...

Mario with a small bag of every power up he's ever had but he can only use them once.

An amalgam of TP, OOT and LTTP Link with all of the abilities and properties of the MS channeled into his Proton Pack.

Sylvanas who has an enchanted bow that can shoot arrows that have the same ghostbusting property of the packs themselves.

And they are being lead by Kirby who has his own proton pack and he has already absorbed Kain's powers because Kain did not expect such a cute little thing to be so deadly and powerful.

Before they head out they are given mental shields and blocks from Mewtwo.

For argument's sake, the energy from the proton packs can hurt Kain, but it's not something that will one shot him.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
My attempt at humor.

The Ghostbusters get a call that Kain is wreaking havoc. The original boys don't have enough time to handle this so they call the B-List team which consists of...

Mario with a small bag of every power up he's ever had but he can only use them once.

An amalgam of TP, OOT and LTTP Link with all of the abilities and properties of the MS channeled into his Proton Pack.

Sylvanas who has an enchanted bow that can shoot arrows that have the same ghostbusting property of the packs themselves.

And they are being lead by Kirby who has his own proton pack and he has already absorbed Kain's powers because Kain did not expect such a cute little thing to be so deadly and powerful.

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/legendarythread.jpg

Sylvanas peppers Kain until he mists, at which point Mario and Link strike by throwing Mario, who uses the ice mario power up in mid air, at Kain. Kain's mist form freezes, and he falls to the ground and shatters.

Burning thought
Kriby wins as he has Kains powers as well as his own. It will mainly be a fight between them. The other bottom feeders can watch and perhaps die from the magic powers that will be reflecting between their repel shields.

nice way to spite Kain by putting him against an enhanced version of himself+others who are also massively protected. shows how much is required to take on Kain though.

ArtificialGlory
That's one hell of a B-team.

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by Burning thought
nice way to spite Kain by putting him against an enhanced version of himself+others who are also massively protected. shows how much is required to take on Kain though.

Shows how much is required to take on you. Not Kain. There is a difference.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Phantom Miria
Shows how much required to take on you. Not Kain. There is a difference. Or more specificly, what it takes for BT to admit Kain loses. stick out tongue

Burning thought
Infact a question to Wei what does Kirby actually get from Kain?

Phantom Miria
absorbed Kain's powers

Burning thought
I know, "kains powers", I am curious if he also means the reavers powers. If not then Kain has the unique reaver powers at his disposal.

I want him to also point out what he means by powers, physical, magical, does he gain Kains knowledge and his ability with spells etc.

Heythere,Honey
I like the team combo. =)

Demonic Phoenix
My attempt at humor.

For argument's sake, the energy from the proton packs can hurt Kain, but it's not something that will one shot him.

Kain gets shitstomped, revived for the lulz, then shitstomped again.

Sin_Volvagia
Link, Sylvanas, and Kirby cross streams causing Kain to die a horrible death.

Also, SPITE!

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Burning thought
I know, "kains powers", I am curious if he also means the reavers powers. If not then Kain has the unique reaver powers at his disposal.

I want him to also point out what he means by powers, physical, magical, does he gain Kains knowledge and his ability with spells etc.

You don't know what happens when Kirby absorbs people's powers?

Demonic Phoenix

You're seriously asking BT this?

ArtificialGlory

He explodes because he can't handle Kain's powers.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory

No he doesn't you silly goose.

Burning thought

No not really, I dont know how specifically he copies them and I thought he had to actually eat someone to take their powers.

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory

possibly. If hes not absorbed anything strong and he does eat his opponents powers, then theres likely a limit to what he can eat.

BloodRain
Don't think Kirby has a limit. Then again the OP says all powers so we'll just go with that.

Heythere,Honey
Kirby's stomach is basically another dimension.

Burning thought
If hes only getting kains "powers" then his physical attributues stay the same and he does not have Kains reaver powers it would seem.

Demonic Phoenix
Kain still loses.

ares834
Kain gets stomped when they cross the beams.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Kain still loses.

How?

Demonic Phoenix
Through the magic of teamwork.

Burning thought
I didnt think you would actually come up with a reason....

Demonic Phoenix
Why would I waste energy for that? It's pretty much obvious to everyone that Kain loses no expression

Burning thought
Everyone apart from the one who has played the LoK series. Also sounds like your appealing to audiance. Until its been argued this thread is useless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.