Lucifer Moringstar willpower gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Lucifer has to break the will and spirit of the following people. How far does he go?

1. Reed Richards
2. The Punisher
3. Captain America
4. Thor
5. Superman
6. Magneto
7. The Thing
8. Batman
9. Dr Doom
10. Thanos

Juntai
Stops at Superman.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Lucifer has to break the will and spirit of the following people. How far does he go?

1. Reed Richards
2. The Punisher
3. Captain America
4. Thor
5. Superman
6. Magneto
7. The Thing
8. Batman
9. Dr Doom
10. Thanos Even if I don't know who he is(examples of feats please)I know he can't break doom's will.

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
Stops at Superman.

ha-som

Prep-Man
Clears it.

galactusischere
Either clears it or stops at Doom/Thanos.

Prep-Man
Lucifer is the embodiment of Will. He'd outlast anybody here.

zeel
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch

1. Reed Richards
2. The Punisher
3. Captain America
4. Thor
5. Superman
6. Magneto
7. The Thing
8. Batman
9. Dr Doom
10. Thanos

stops at thanos but he has a hell of a time with clark.

Omega Vision
Clears it. Lucifer is what Doom wants to grow up to be and what Thanos tries to become through artifacts.

Mindset
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Clears it. Lucifer is what Doom wants to grow up to be

He has become more powerful than Lucifer besides being only human.

Mindset
Originally posted by Juntai
Stops at Superman.

Gecko4lif
There is no timelimit on this

If osama bin laden can make doom shed a tear then lucifer will make him hang himself

galactusischere
^ Doom survived against Beyonder and stole his power through his sheer willpower.

Mindset
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
There is no timelimit on this

If osama bin laden can make doom shed a tear then lucifer will make him hang himself Doom killed the woman he loved and wore her skin.

Do you really think the Osama made Doom cry, or the fact that it was 9/11 and the writers wanted to give him imaginary empathy for the victims?

Gecko4lif
Retarded or not it is still cannon.

And havent you ever wanted to skin a ***** before?

If you say no your lying

Mindset
And it would be filed under PIS. It's really not even a matter of willpower, anyway.

I enjoy it, but I'm not Doom.

amnesia
Is the presence the Christian/Jewish god?

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by amnesia
Is the presence the Christian/Jewish god?
Based on the Biblical God.

In other words, The Presence is DC's version of God the Father/Yahweh.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by galactusischere
Either clears it or stops at Doom/Thanos.

Prep-Man
How does Thanos or Doom beat the embodiment of will?

Warlord
Originally posted by Prep-Man
How does Thanos or Doom beat the embodiment of will?

the same way Superman does

Prep-Man
Superman has never went against someone on Lucifer's level.

Warlord
superman dominates anything in DC...fact

Superherovandal
He clears this with the utmost of ease. Unless any of you want to argue that Superman, Doom, or Thanos cannot be outwilled by an individual with the Will of Yahweh (God).

quanchi112
Stops at Thanos.

iceman24567
Clears it easily

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Clears it easily How is he beating Thanos?

kevdude
Originally posted by quanchi112
How is he beating Thanos?

By shoving his hand in Thanos chest and ripping out his heart.

Omega Vision
How is he beating Thanos?
Lucifer is pretty much the embodiment of Free Will, he represents deviation from the will of God. There's no beating Lucifer in a contest of will no matter who you are, even the Presence couldn't hope to defeat his will because in the end of his story Lucifer actually got what he wanted: he escaped God's plan.

Once again Lucifer>Thanos in every way.

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
By shoving his hand in Thanos chest and ripping out his heart. Thanos won't have his back turned and he wasn't created to do so. Context.

Lucifer is pretty much the embodiment of Free Will, he represents deviation from the will of God. There's no beating Lucifer in a contest of will no matter who you are, even the Presence couldn't hope to defeat his will because in the end of his story Lucifer actually got what he wanted: he escaped God's plan.

Once again Lucifer>Thanos in every way. So what? There were external forces which shaped the presence there so he wasn't overtly impressive imo.

I don't see Thanos losing this as his willpower allowed him to merge with the supreme power. I see Thanos as facing tougher competition and being more battle tested. I see thanos prevailing and being his superior.

iceman24567

Once again Lucifer>Thanos in every way. thumb up

Omega Vision
Thanos won't have his back turned and he wasn't created to do so. Context.

So what? There were external forces which shaped the presence there so he wasn't overtly impressive imo.

I don't see Thanos losing this as his willpower allowed him to merge with the supreme power. I see Thanos as facing tougher competition and being more battle tested. I see thanos prevailing and being his superior.
This "I'm not impressed" shit is getting old.

quanchi112
This "I'm not impressed" shit is getting old. It's my opinion and I gave my reasoning as to why I wasn't impressed. Don't let it bother you just disagree even though I backed it up.

Omega Vision
It's my opinion and I gave my reasoning as to why I wasn't impressed. Don't let it bother you just disagree even though I backed it up.
You didn't really back it up. You back up your opinion with...your opinion. And nothing more.

quanchi112
You didn't really back it up. You back up your opinion with...your opinion. And nothing more. I referenced the comic itself. He also was used by fenris to attack his brother by the way.

Tattoos N Scars
This "I'm not impressed" shit is getting old.

Lucifer would tell Thanos the same thing..if they ever met on panel.."I'm not impressed". Afterwards, he just one-shots Thanos for the hell of it!!!

Mindset
Doom's will > Lucifer's

Get over it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom's will > Lucifer's

Get over it. I think he gets way too much credit and was from a very weak universe.

Prep-Man

Once again Lucifer>Thanos in every way.

thumb up

amnesia
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Based on the Biblical God.

In other words, The Presence is DC's version of God the Father/Yahweh.

I'm gonna be honest... That's pretty lame.

Juntai

Once again Lucifer>Thanos in every way. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.