God Kefka VS Safer-Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
This is normal Kefka from FFVI, not that retarded Dissidia version.

GrieverSquall
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
This is normal Kefka from FFVI

Normal Kefka or God Kefka? You said God Kefka in the title.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by GrieverSquall
Normal Kefka or God Kefka? You said God Kefka in the title.
By normal Kefka, I meant this:

http://ui25.gamespot.com/2200/kefka_2.jpg

And NOT this ugly, retarded Dissidia version with a squarish chin:

http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq58/core8284/Video%20Games%20Stuff/FinalFantasyDissidia-KefkaPalazzo.jpg

And yes, this is God Kefka from FFVI.

BackFire
Gonna go with Kefka, simply based on the fact that he achieved his goal of destroying the world.

XanatosForever
The mod has a point. How many villains do we know of actually accomplished their intended goals?

First_Tsurugi06
^The Birds no expression

AsbestosFlaygon
Porky Minch also achieved his goals.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by XanatosForever
The mod has a point. How many villains do we know of actually accomplished their intended goals?

Well, I could name a few, but I'm pretty sure the fight is based upon power rather than villainous accomplishments.

Heythere,Honey
Heartless Angel + Normal attack = Dead god smile

wakkawakkawakka
I think this thread was made in spite of Sephiroth. Although I respect this, its just mean to put the most badass momma's boy on the spot like that. Maybe an Exdeath vs Ultimecia should be made or here's an exciting thought: Zeromus vs Sin. Now that's something that would be real fun.

Just for a bit of comical fun and to prove I'm not being a total drag:

Light of Judgement + Insane nihlistic clown= Dead overated villian

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
Heartless Angel + Normal attack = Dead god smile

Heartless Angel + Forsaken = Dead ****** smile

Heythere,Honey
*After ACTUALLY doing research on Kefka's attacks* Hey, they both have moves like HA. Eh, whoever casts it first. -__-

ArtificialGlory
*After ACTUALLY doing research on Kefka's attacks* Hey, they both have moves like HA. Eh, whoever casts it first. -__-

HA bringing down the target's hitpoints to 1 sounds awfully lot like a gameplay mechanic and a no-limits fallacy. It might be enough to bring a player character to near-death, but it's unknown how it would work on a much more powerful being or whether it would work at all.

Heythere,Honey
Kefka wins then. =|

ArtificialGlory
Kefka wins then. =|

Well, that works both ways.

Ultraviolence
Originally posted by BackFire
Gonna go with Kefka, simply based on the fact that he achieved his goal of destroying the world.

Despite the fact that what you said isn't sufficient evidence of Kefka being more powerful, Kefka is pretty bad ass for owning the world.

NemeBro
Kefka has rearranged continents, effortlessly destroyed cities with Light of Judgment, which he has shown the ability to sustain so that it can destroy far more, and he TKed debris from all around the planet in order to build his tower.

Kefka is by far the more powerful of the two magically.

fortinbross
Sephiroth was able to pull a planet out of alignment using TK.
Even if it was from the Black Materia.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by fortinbross
Even if it was from the Black Materia.

I only remember the Black Materia being able to summon Meteor.

NemeBro
Originally posted by fortinbross
Even if it was from the Black Materia. Actually in AC he was using the NEgative Lifestream to absorb all of the life of the planet and was then going to use the dead planet as a vessel. This process took three years I think of prep and he never achieved the power to do so, he was killed first.

fortinbross
He wasn't killed here's the statement of the Reunion Files of the "last" battle a translater made:

"It's said that Cloud was outmatched when it came to the fight with Sephiroth.
Sorry everybody who thinks that Cloud was almost on par with him: he wasn't.
Even worse for Cloud, Nomura said that Sephiroth didn't sweat during the
entire fight and never exerted himself. In other words, he wasn't even trying
hard. Cloud on the other hand was clearly giving it his all and was described
by the book as exhausted by the time the battle was nearing its conclusion."

He never "summoned" a Meteor, The black materia's purpose was to pull celestial bodies tword it (in a TK manor). It never said he couldn't use it on smaller objects.

SHM
They are pretty equal.
Going by cutscenes and FMVs, they both showed to: Fly, teleport, create illusions, TK people and objects, use magic naturally.
The Light of Judgement isn't an issue, because of the huge barrier(created around the Crater), and intangibility.
Kefka is more powerful magically, but this is countered by Sephiroth's superior speed and physical strength.
Sephiroth have more experience in direct combat, but Kefka have some dirty tricks.

I don't know who would win.
Whoever you likes more, probably.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by SHM
They are pretty equal.
Going by cutscenes and FMVs, they both showed to: Fly, teleport, create illusions, TK people and objects, use magic naturally.
The Light of Judgement isn't an issue, because of the huge barrier(created around the Crater), and intangibility.
Kefka is more powerful magically, but this is countered by Sephiroth's superior speed and physical strength.
Sephiroth have more experience in direct combat, but Kefka have some dirty tricks.

Whoever you likes more, probably.

The way Kefka killed Leo would prove he's superhuman.

NemeBro
Originally posted by SHM
They are pretty equal.

Whoever you likes more, probably. Kefka's TK is far superior, having both greater range and power.

Prove he could just bust out that barrier on a whim and in a fight...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.