The Evil Fighters versus The Captain Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
The Captain Team

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/capcom-super2.gif

versus

The Evil Fighters

Gouki, Goenitz, Devil Jin and Justice(GG)

Can The Captain Team take on this immense amount of evil and survive?

Esomark
I don't know much about Captain Commando but it looks like they are in a world of hurt from the Evil team, especially with Gouki and Justice being island busters.

No End N Site
IIRC,

-Captain Commando can survive a 100 meter drop, trillion degree temperatures and is 40X stronger than a regular man.

-Ginzu can see 500 meters in pitch black and his Light Sword is so sharp and he is so precise in his cutting that he can split atoms.

-The Mummy Dude has gloves that control gravity and his knives can melt all matter, nothing can withstand their heat.

-The Baby In The Robot is a genius and that's really all I can remember about him.

No one in this thread can penetrate Captain Commando's suit and Akuma loses by default cuz he's a Capcom villain up against CAPtain COMmando.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by No End N Site
Akuma loses by default cuz he's a Capcom villain up against CAPtain COMmando.

I'm not sure if this was a joke or not, is it? Can U also back up the N4-mation U gave 4 the Captain Team?

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
I'm not sure if this was a joke or not, is it? Can U also back up the N4-mation U gave 4 the Captain Team?

It was joke...in a way. He just reps Capcom and the whole hero thing too hard to lose to a villain from his own company.

1. He was the only character in MVC who broke the 4th wall (more than once) and realizes he and everyone else was video game character in a video game.

2. He's blue and yellow

3. He appeared in Capcom game manuals before he was even in a game.

4. A few of his win quotes in MVC are informative tidbits about other Capcom games and the company.

5. He was the original mascot back in the day and leader of of the Capcom half of MVC like Captain America was to the Marvel side.

6. He even shouts "Capcom" after many of his moves.

7. His name is CAPtain COMmando

*Akuma rushes in*,

*Captain Commando points at him and says*
"You're not real, your just a video game character from Street Fighter! Did you know Street Fighter...(gives background information about SF)"

*Akuma loses the will to fight*

The info you want is below, I was almost spot on. And here's another fun fact, Captain Commando is actually a SF character.
http://www.arcadeflyers.com/?page=flyerdb&subpage=thumbs&id=182

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by No End N Site
IIRC,

-Captain Commando can survive a 100 meter drop, trillion degree temperatures and is 40X stronger than a regular man.

-Ginzu can see 500 meters in pitch black and his Light Sword is so sharp and he is so precise in his cutting that he can split atoms.

-The Mummy Dude has gloves that control gravity and his knives can melt all matter, nothing can withstand their heat.

-The Baby In The Robot is a genius and that's really all I can remember about him.

No one in this thread can penetrate Captain Commando's suit and Akuma loses by default cuz he's a Capcom villain up against CAPtain COMmando.

Where did you get these information?

No End N Site
Check the link I posted...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.