yo got a technical question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dorian Belmont
is there a way to look for your own post specifically from the last time ya were logged into kmc

Dorian Belmont
bump

~Wålshy~
i was going to tell you but seeing as you bumped a thread after 5 minutes you can go **** yourself

Dorian Belmont
walshy!!!! your bent personality hasn changed thnx for the non help lol cool

Dorian Belmont
oh for the love all that is green and christmas tasting

~Wålshy~
bent personality? anytime awebrow

Dorian Belmont
that was a compliment btw and i always kinda thought you were a dude

That ACDC Chick
he is
he only wishes he was a chick

Dorian Belmont
so do i sometimes lol

mikeydude
wow. besides the boobs and vag's. i wouldnt want to.

Dorian Belmont
they can get laid just about whenever they want and they can get a job a lot easier than i can lol sexist but true sorrry ladies ya know i love ya

Dorian Belmont
anywho the posts im looking for are in the official what do you look like thread i didnt save the pic of me properly because im a dumbass lol

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
they can get laid just about whenever they want and they can get a job a lot easier than i can lol sexist but true sorrry ladies ya know i love ya its okay babe love love ya too

Dorian Belmont
no expression

That ACDC Chick
anywho the posts im looking for are in the official what do you look like thread i didnt save the pic of me properly because im a dumbass lol
just g oto the thread an search for your own username

LanceWindu
is there a way to look for your own post specifically from the last time ya were logged into kmc

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=userid%3A82014

Here is yours

Dorian Belmont
thnx lance you the man

Dorian Belmont
ok it doesngive the page of the thread or a link to the page or maybe im just way too stoned EDIT never mind its the weed lol

LanceWindu
ok it doesngive the page of the thread or a link to the page or maybe im just way too stoned EDIT never mind its the weed lol

Click the thread title to go to the thread, click the words of your post to go to the full post.

If anyone is wondering where this is at, it's in your profile under "Find all posts". There is a lag, so posts made right now will not show up there until a few hours later.

Did you guys really not know about this? messed

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Click the thread title to go to the thread, click the words of your post to go to the full post.

If anyone is wondering where this is at, it's in your profile under "Find all posts". There is a lag, so posts made right now will not show up there until a few hours later.

Did you guys really not know about this? messed
another way is to search your name in the post
same effect, less clicks

Dorian Belmont
nope

LanceWindu
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
another way is to search your name in the post
same effect, less clicks

HA! No.

Your way will only find your posts in that one topic. My way will show you your last 200 posts on ALL of KMC. I don't know about you, but sometimes I forget exactly which topics I've posted in...so how can I find my posts if I can't remember the thread?

That ACDC Chick
he said specifically the "What do you look like thread", he had the thread picked out so that way is a bit easier
sure yours gives you all the threads in all, but it gets confuzzling when you know which thread it is erm

LanceWindu
he said specifically the "What do you look like thread", he had the thread picked out so that way is a bit easier
sure yours gives you all the threads in all, but it gets confuzzling when you know which thread it is erm

I didn't read that post, I was responding to his opening post which makes no mention of it...because he's stoned out of his mind.

That ACDC Chick

LanceWindu
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I didn't read that post, I was responding to his opening post which makes no mention of it...because he's stoned out of his mind.

That ACDC Chick
i was just pointing you to the post to which i responded to since you didnt see it
you know, as proof

LanceWindu
i was just pointing you to the post to which i responded to since you didnt see it
you know, as proof

I know how to read, after you said he made a post which indicated the thread he was looking for, I read the rest of his posts. I don't need to be given a map.

That ACDC Chick
even if its for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? awesome

Dorian Belmont
ok children dont make me get the rubber hoses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.