My moment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Didn't know what kinda moment it was but anyways, I had to run for the bus and the doors were still open as it was moving so I jumped into the doors just as they were closing...bus driver looked a bit shocked as he suddenly saw me lunge onto the bus cool

Dorian Belmont
lol been there my friends were goin to the beach and i forgot somethin at my house ever try grabbing the handle of a gmc envoy as its speeding up to about 35 and jumpin in ? not easy

mikeydude
Originally posted by steverules_2
Didn't know what kinda moment it was but anyways, I had to run for the bus and the doors were still open as it was moving so I jumped into the doors just as they were closing...bus driver looked a bit shocked as he suddenly saw me lunge onto the bus cool
yeah but i did that jumping out of a bus.....

Dorian Belmont
thats ****in nuts

mikeydude
yeah well.... i needed to get off and the bus driver wouldnt let me.

Dorian Belmont
thats when you pull your cell phone out of your pocket an yell"let me the **** of this bus or i send us all to hell!

steverules_2
Yeah then he could get arrested by the FBI and I could watch it on youtube big grin

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
thats when you pull your cell phone out of your pocket an yell"let me the **** of this bus or i send us all to hell!
then once you get off the bus, Homland Security is gonna be on you faster than teenage girls after Robert Pattinson

mikeydude
LMAO.

Wild Shadow
dont mention bomb in ur rant and you'll be save...

just scream let me off or i'll use this!!!!

that way if u get caught for whatever u say u were going to call a lawyer on speed dial or the company to complain..

and ur off like sin although they might be mad and angry...

That ACDC Chick
i think they could still arrest you and prosecute you
they always find a way to do that when you make shit hit the fan on public transportation

Dorian Belmont
was a joke psychos no expression

steverules_2
I'm not psycho...I was checked

Dorian Belmont
just because you went to sexaholics anonymous doesnt mean you were checked roll eyes (sarcastic)

That ACDC Chick
I'm not psycho...I was checked
im a psycho awesome

steverules_2
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
just because you went to sexaholics anonymous doesnt mean you were checked roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well actually...

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
i think they could still arrest you and prosecute you
they always find a way to do that when you make shit hit the fan on public transportation better in getting arrested or going to court for disrupting the peace then a yelling a bomb thread.

also dont say it was a joke.. as a matter of fact dont say nothing unless your lawyer tells you and you have a defense.

Reliz da Kraken
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!

baby1980

Someone asked me to go dating and he made me pay for waht we ate...ahhhno it's his moment not mine sad

steverules_2
Originally posted by baby1980
Someone asked me to go dating and he made me pay for waht we ate...ahhhno it's his moment not mine sad

....why'd you pay? how much was it?

Wild Shadow
my moment was me playing x box inside my "can" when a loud explosion occurred shook my my "can" and reset my game losing hours of playing and to make matters worse i poop myself, i had to change and run to formation(which is the most retarded thing to do) to show ppl i was fine and alive.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
my moment was me playing x box inside my "can" when a loud explosion occurred shook my my "can" and reset my game losing hours of playing and to make matters worse i poop myself, i had to change and run to formation(which is the most retarded thing to do) to show ppl i was fine and alive.

Did you go to the can for a wizz or...other...erm

dadudemon
Originally posted by mikeydude
yeah well.... i needed to get off and the bus driver wouldnt let me.

Damn. Orgasm denial sucks, huh?

steverules_2
Oh dear...

Wild Shadow
Did you go to the can for a wizz or...other...erm a "can" is a small aluminum sheet metal box... in the middle of iraq it is wired with a light and electricity wall plug.. with two beds.. two wall locker and it is about 15 by 10 ft kinda like a prison cell but smaller.

so i was actually in a small room.. and no i didnt go to take a wizz but to clean myself off and change.. also on a side note i like to make it clear i wasnt scared but it was the shock wave that loosened my bowels...

we also make cans from plywood as well... and we also use those walk in tool trucks cabins for the same thing to sleep in them or play video games by plugging x box/playstation all cramped in with your friends staring at a small iraqi tv..

steverules_2
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
a "can" is a small aluminum sheet metal box... in the middle of iraq it is wired with a light and electricity wall plug.. with two beds.. two wall locker and it is about 15 by 10 ft kinda like a prison cell but smaller.

so i was actually in a small room.. and no i didnt go to take a wizz but to clean myself off and change.. also on a side note i like to make it clear i wasnt scared but it was the shock wave that loosened my bowels...

we also make cans from plywood as well... and we also use those walk in tool trucks cabins for the same thing to sleep in them or play video games by plugging x box/playstation all cramped in with your friends staring at a small iraqi tv..

When you said can I thought as in...the bathroom, so you were cleaning yourself and then shit yourself...how does a shock wave do that...were you scared or was it the vibration of the shock wave? And what coursed the shock wave?

Wild Shadow
it was an explosion which caused the shock wave i was use to them but that one was incredibly powerful.. i wasnt sure where it came from or how far since i hadnt felt one that powerful in the past and i use to walk through mortar rounds as they are landing less then 30 to 50 yards from my location.. while i am lighting a smoke yelling at ppl to gear up and give off a head count while i secure our location with our security detail..(which does absolutely nothing) having a mountain of desert sand shower all over me.... while on the radio giving off our incoming location to my command while they yell at us to stand bye and secure our personal and move back further into the base to a secured location.

anyways i think that particular explosion was a I.E.D. howitzer rounds probably daisy chained together that probably went off at least at 500 yards maybe a 1000 yards.. it felt like a giant eartquake loud @$$ explosion and me falling off my stool and then a feeling a pressure wave press on my body...

i stood up and i was ooh sh#@!!! f#$# f#@@#, F#@#@!!!

my friends what?! b/c of the game!!!

me: no!! well, yeah, that too!!! but, i think i sh#@ myself!!! f#$@ iraqi insurgent @$$holes!!!!

my friends: well better gear up and get to formation at the bunker..

Me: i'll be their in 2 min. take off i'll be behind you gotta clean myself off!!! f$##@#!!!!

them: hahahahaha u were scared and poop urself..

me F#@@ u!! go line up..

i think it was a howitzer I.E.D.

steverules_2
Wow that sucks....can kinda see why they'd laugh though but yeah you have to get pissed off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.