Team Vs Monarch & SMP (emo)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
This team of heavy hitters against this powerful duo. If they lose I guess they all die. If they win, who dies and survives? Can they, and will they overcome these two powermad lunatics?

Superman (sundipped for 24hrs)
Thor (w/ belt of str & armor w/special gaunts)
Wonder Woman (fully geared)
Silver Surfer
Orion (w/motherbox)
Gladiator
Green Lantern-Hal
Beta Ray Bill
Shazam-Freddy
Genis-Vell
Martian Manhunter
Nova Prime
Captain Atom
Black Bolt
Firestorm
Quasar

r0nm0n88
prime wins by ripping open monarchs armor, and destroying everyone, he is the only survivor so he wins.

JakeTheBank
Team wins. With the vast energy absorption/redirecting at their disposal, I can't see Monarch's energies destroying the entire team.

TheTyrant
Team 1.

Colossus-Big C
Wonder woman with all of her gear can solo

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team wins. With the vast energy absorption/redirecting at their disposal, I can't see Monarch's energies destroying the entire team.

Hmm.... So if team wins, who dies and who survives? Theres bound to be some deaths here with those maniacs involved. (Monarch & SMP)

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Hmm.... So if team wins, who dies and who survives? Theres bound to be some deaths here with those maniacs involved. (Monarch & SMP)

Honestly, if the team meshes well and employs good teamwork, they could survive with maybe some critical injuries and no deaths. There is simply a whole hell of a lot of powerful energy manipulators coupled with the ability to tank a lot of damage or avoid it outright. Genis-Vell, Thor, Beta Ray Bill, and Surfer alone can damage control like crazy. I'd say the "weak links" would be Shazam Freddy and Glads, and even then, not really weak at all. The team has more than enough WTF factor to fight the duo and walk away with a solid majority, imo.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Honestly, if the team meshes well and employs good teamwork, they could survive with maybe some critical injuries and no deaths. There is simply a whole hell of a lot of powerful energy manipulators coupled with the ability to tank a lot of damage or avoid it outright. Genis-Vell, Thor, Beta Ray Bill, and Surfer alone can damage control like crazy. I'd say the "weak links" would be Shazam Freddy and Glads, and even then, not really weak at all. The team has more than enough WTF factor to fight the duo and walk away with a solid majority, imo.

And here I thought many would say team 2 stomps etc. etc. Hmmm..........

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
And here I thought many would say team 2 stomps etc. etc. Hmmm..........

If the roster for Team 1 was cut in half, maybe. As is, the team can do pretty much anything and has the numbers, defensive, and offensive means to win this.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Wonder woman with all of her gear can solo

Nah... You're joking right. I have a sinking feeling you're not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.