The Hanson Brothers versus The Clerks hockey team...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The Hanson Brothers (Slap Shot) versus The Clerks hockey players (Dante, Randall, Sanford, the guy in the plaid shirt, and the rest)....

Scenario one: This is a fight, not a game. The Hanson brothers roll up to the Quik Stop and see that it is closed due to the hockey game on the roof. They look up, see Dante and ask if the store is open. In unison, Dante and the guy in the plaid shirt yell "NO!!!"

The Hanson brothers are pissed. They climb the ladder to the roof and are dad set on kicking the asses of everyone in the game.

Scenario two: Same as one, except Jay and Bob join in on the Clerks side.

Who wins?

The Hanson Brothers:

LJkHm2WtSsk

Bouboumaster
Absolutly original stick out tongue

Love it!

And to answer it, the Hanson would destroy them all

Rogue Jedi
I got an idea for a better matchup for the Hanson Brothers, working on it now.

Sure? The Hansons are way outnumbered, and Bob and Jay are in the mix.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I got an idea for a better matchup for the Hanson Brothers, working on it now.

Sure? The Hansons are way outnumbered, and Bob and Jay are in the mix.

Dude, Jay, Bob and Randall might play vicious, but never as THAT vicious. Also, the Bros are completly ruthless, insane and with no morals, and determinate to ponds your face into pulp if you try to resist them.

And they're not above give you a good hit of the hockey stick. Hell, even if you're down! Dante would soooo get the f out of there.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, the Hanson Bros are vicious as hell, but they are fighting like ten guys here.

Bouboumaster
Yeah, the Hanson Bros are vicious as hell, but they are fighting like ten guys here.

How many hockey players did they pwn in the clip above? And the dude the bros mauled wasn't young adults but actual hockey players. So..

Rogue Jedi
Yeah I guess numbers dont matter to the Hanson Brothers haermm

Bouboumaster
Yeah I guess numbers dont matter to the Hanson Brothers haermm

Well, in some scenarios, it would matter, but not when put against barely adults who play hockey for fun

jinXed by JaNx
Hanson brothers would rock both scenarios. I doubt anyone on the opposing team even knows how to land a solid hip check. The Hanson brothers are also damn fine skaters.

If this were an actual game though, i think the Hanson brothers would lose. They suck at playing Hockey.

Impediment
Never seen Slap Shot. I'm just into sports or sports related films. The one exception, of course, is The Waterboy.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Hanson brothers would rock both scenarios. I doubt anyone on the opposing team even knows how to land a solid hip check. The Hanson brothers are also damn fine skaters.

If this were an actual game though, i think the Hanson brothers would lose. They suck at playing Hockey. Yeah they do suck at hockey haermm

jinXed by JaNx
Yeah they do suck at hockey haermm

yeah but i think thats because they never received proper coaching. Every coach they had probably never bothered on trying to coach them once they were witnessed playing with toys. The coaches probably assumed they were a lost cause. Just because adults play with toys doesn't make them dense laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.