Juugo vs Sound Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
not sure if this was done before, but I'll take a chance (for all I know I could have posted something like this already).

Juugo in his full CS2 form against all of the Sound Four in their CS2 forms.

can the pyscho win this? if not, does he end up taking out some of them?

Q99
I can see him taking out one or two of them, but all four is probably simply too much power.

Ms.Marvel
tayuya can solo i think..

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
I can see him taking out one or two of them, but all four is probably simply too much power. The guys who had to release their CS2 in order to beat two tired Chunin? no expression

Juugo beats them all.

Q99
Originally posted by NemeBro
The guys who had to release their CS2 in order to beat two tired Chunin? no expression

Juugo beats them all.

They were Tokubetsu Jonin and were fresh coming in, having just left the village.

They almost died while the Four just ended up a bit tired from the second form but pretty much uninjured.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
They were Tokubetsu Jonin and were fresh coming in, having just left the village.

They almost died while the Four just ended up a bit tired from the second form but pretty much uninjured. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/185/18/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/186/02/

They say they may have been defeated if they did not use CS2, they had to go all out against the Tokubetsu Jounin, which are technically still Chunin, they only have Jonin level skill in a single area. Took all four of them going all out, and they are visibly wounded.

Q99

They say they may have been defeated if they did not use CS2, they had to go all out against the Tokubetsu Jounin, which are technically still Chunin, they only have Jonin level skill in a single area. Took all four of them going all out, and they are visibly wounded.

I wouldn't call them 'still chunin,' it's it's own rank and does mean they have combat power above chunin level. One of 'em, Raido, was also the one who scored a hit on Kakuzu right after Asuma died and helped chase them off.

I think the four are more tired than wounded too. They're dirty, but their opponents are full of kunai and it's not very long at all before they face the genin retrieval squad and look to be in nice shape, showing no sign of prior injury in any of the fights.

Ms.Marvel
kimmimaro is all informed ability... going by his actual feats he should lose to the sound 4. jugo will do the same.

i mean, how is he going to defend himself from tayuyas attacks, for example? she can summon spiritual creatures that feed on his chakra... how is he going to defend against that,a nd thats not counting her other genjutsu. jugo's best feat is getting slapped by raikage...

Q99
Kimimaro could beat the four (I'm guessing he simply rushed Tayuya and she couldn't avoid his speed) and did have his fight against Gaara, but we do know Kimimaro > Juugo and could handle him just fine even in his berserk state, so that doesn't tell us too much useful for this fight.

Ms.Marvel
kimmimaro is overrated. aside from his informed agility that i was talking about, hes not versatile at all. the reason why he beat gaara is because he has rock paper scissors like abilities and so does gaara, kimmi's just happened to be his weakness.

but aside from that, kimmimaro's feats consist of having higher durability than gaara's sand, and being slow enough to be unable to dodge the sand and slow enough enough to be unable to keep up with a rock lee that was fresh out of the hospital and using crutches a day earlier... he really isnt that fast, hes just durable. hes the wolverine of naruto.

that aside, tayuya states in the manga that no one has ever lived after hearing her one of her attacks... so obviously shes never gone all out against him anyway.

NemeBro
Kimmimaro is also the single best H2H fighter out of any of the Sound nin, and every feat he did he did while DYING.

Rock Lee was in the hospital not long ago and was healed by the greatest Medic-nin in the world, Kim was friggin minutes away from death of a terminal illness, I think tuberculosis.

Also... Why is he being brought up in this thread? no expression

He isn't in it.

As for how Juugo will beat Tayuya... By killing her right away. no expression

She is not very fast, and Juugo can expel chakra from his body to increase his speed.

Q99
If she was on her own, sure, but with others of the Four blocking for her she probably'll have a chance to act.

Ms.Marvel
thats... kind of the thing. shes a long range fighter.. and theyre a team. logic would dictate that not only would she be behind the others, but shed be set up in a position that forces the other more close range team mates to be dealt with first. theyre ninja... not just some random thugs >.>

NemeBro
Juugo will plow through her team as if they were wet tissue paper. no expression

Ms.Marvel
plow through?

lol...

jirobu is the physically strongest character in the entire manga by far.

TBH now that i think about it jirobu could probably take jugo by himself as well... one punch would shatter every bone in his body with ease... it would actually do more than that. one punch would shatter his bones as well as send them flying out of the back of his body, and lacerating all of the organs and tissue in his body...

Q99
Juugo will plow through her team as if they were wet tissue paper. no expression

I don't think he would, all of them put up pretty good showings against the Konoha team.

Kidomaru's webbing makes for hard to break barriers and traps, Jirobo's pretty strong, the twins have their gate summon and were handling Kiba pretty well... all combined, they're fairly formidable.

KingD19
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
plow through?

lol...

jirobu is the physically strongest character in the entire manga by far.

TBH now that i think about it jirobu could probably take jugo by himself as well... one punch would shatter every bone in his body with ease... it would actually do more than that. one punch would shatter his bones as well as send them flying out of the back of his body, and lacerating all of the organs and tissue in his body...

Wasn't Jugo doing some pretty crazy stuff with that piston arm thing? And who did Jirobu hit to prove that. I know he lifted some heavy rocks, but I can't remember much else from that far back. And the physically strongest characters in the manga so far are Tsunade, Sakura, and the Raikage.

Nephthys
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/190/03/

With one hand. no expression

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/189/16-17/- to compare.

Ms.Marvel
tsunade sakura and raikage cant even compare to jirobu... hes way stronger than they are going by showings. he easily lifted at least 2-300 tons (at least) with one hand and sent it flying... no one else in the manga has come even close to that.

edit- closest is tsunade with the giant sword.

yungz22
i think jugo can beat them because he has shown more pwer than any of the otthers along with control. kimmi stopped the sound 4 on his own and jugo is only a lil bit weaker than kimmi so i dont see why he cant

Ms.Marvel
and... that is why kimmimaro is being discussed in this thread.

the thing is. kimmimaro cant beat the sound four. not when theyre going all out, anyway.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Nephthys
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/190/03/

With one hand. no expression

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/189/16-17/- to compare.
Tsunade wielded the toad knife, that's pretty close.

Demonic Phoenix
kimmimaro is all informed ability... going by his actual feats he should lose to the sound 4. jugo will do the same.

And yet Kimimaro stomped them and became their leader for a while iirc.

King Kandy
Kimimaro beat all four of them at once.

NemeBro
Originally posted by King Kandy
Tsunade wielded the toad knife, that's pretty close. It's not close.

It's superior.

Even if Chouji was a thousand times larger at that size than he was normally, it would only weigh about 68-69 tons. no expression

The knife Tsunade lifted was EASILY past a hundred tons, metal weighs more than flesh and bone, actually calced to be like 200 tons I think.

The Rhino Sage Naruto chucked was larger than Chouji was, and was calced to be a THOUSAND tons in weight.

Will argue more of this later, gotta leave to do things.

Ms.Marvel
thats all horribly incorrect

Q99
Kimimaro's S-class. If his bones can cut through webbing, and prevent the twins from merging with him, then he's pretty well suited against them, especially combined with his speed that'll probably make Jirobo wiff (and most people'll have a lot more problem with finger bullets than Gaara).

Still, even though he's the only one known to fight the Sound Four and Juugo, Juugo *also* lost to him, and Juugo doesn't have the speed or toughness. A lot of strength, sure, but he's not as crazy as Kimi.

yungz22
It's not close.

It's superior.

Even if Chouji was a thousand times larger at that size than he was normally, it would only weigh about 68-69 tons. no expression

The knife Tsunade lifted was EASILY past a hundred tons, metal weighs more than flesh and bone, actually calced to be like 200 tons I think.

The Rhino Sage Naruto chucked was larger than Chouji was, and was calced to be a THOUSAND tons in weight.

where did you get this info from......you made it up didnt you.....its okay you dont have to lie (pats nemebro on the back)

King Kandy
It's not close.

It's superior.

I can believe the knife but that Rhino was in no way larger than Chouji, actually it was way smaller so I don't know where you got that from.

NemeBro
I can believe the knife but that Rhino was in no way larger than Chouji, actually it was way smaller so I don't know where you got that from. Smaller maybe, the rhino was certainly heavier.

And are you sure about that? Pain was not even as big as the rhino's horn.

King Kandy
Smaller maybe, the rhino was certainly heavier.

And are you sure about that? Pain was not even as big as the rhino's horn.
I doubt it. Look at this:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/190/02/

Chouji was like the size of the whole forest. In contrast, here's the rhino:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/431/04/

While it's big, it clearly is not even close to Chouji in that scan.

NemeBro
...... The whole forest?

Like 15-20 trees ran along the length of his body in that scan, show me a forest consisting of 15-20 trees. no expression

Ms.Marvel
in that exact same scan you can see that none of those trees are even the size of one of his fingers no expression

NemeBro
... Where?

Maybe not as thick, but they appear longer. And we have one tree to compare his fingers to. no expression

Unless you were counting the crushed, uprooted one as well.

The trees in the top panel could be larger as well, though looking at it I do not think so, the size for the tree next to his hand scaling with his face seems about right.

King Kandy
...... The whole forest?

Like 15-20 trees ran along the length of his body in that scan, show me a forest consisting of 15-20 trees. no expression
Regardless, he's way bigger than the rhino.

NemeBro
Regardless, he's way bigger than the rhino. No, he's not. no expression

Could not find the scan in the manga, but this calc post on another forum has a pic of it.

http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=21263749&postcount=42

Ms.Marvel
wow i totally forgot about the rhino.

nevermind thats the best strength feat in the manga

Demonic Phoenix
Nemebro mentioned it in the post to which you replied "that's all horribly incorrect" no expression

Ms.Marvel
i was referring to the dagger >_>

the all didnt... mean... all.. there..

Demonic Phoenix
U LIE!

NemeBro
i was referring to the dagger >_>

the all didnt... mean... all.. there.. Dagger heavier too nublet.

King Kandy
No, he's not. no expression

Could not find the scan in the manga, but this calc post on another forum has a pic of it.

http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=21263749&postcount=42
Um, that pick is nowhere near as big as Chouji. It shows the rhino being about as tall as the buildings, and those were about as tall as the trees, which Chouji completely dwarfed.

Ms.Marvel
Dagger heavier too nublet.

hahahaha nope!

NemeBro
Um, that pick is nowhere near as big as Chouji. It shows the rhino being about as tall as the buildings, and those were about as tall as the trees, which Chouji completely dwarfed. Hahahaha.

Prove they were about as tall as the trees.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.