Black bolt vs juggernaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Blackigar screams at juggernaught from the same distant he was to wwh.
Juggernaught is just standing there. Does he even feel it.

Lord_Talron
does he get hurt? no. feel it, i cant remember exactly how his invulnerability works, so im not sure.

AsbestosFlaygon
Supersonics are Juggernaut's main weakness.

Black Bolt has a HYPERsonic 'voice' no expression

Add to that his molecular manip and flight abilities.

Juggernaut ain't touching him if he's 100ft above the ground.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Supersonics are Juggernaut's main weakness.

Black Bolt has a HYPERsonic 'voice' no expression

Add to that his molecular manip and flight abilities.

Juggernaut ain't touching him if he's 100ft above the ground.

No telepathy is his main weakness.

If the helmet is on and covering his ears then I suppose it wouldn't even bother him. Everything else you said is irrelevant to this thread.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
No telepathy is his main weakness.

If the helmet is on and covering his ears then I suppose it wouldn't even bother him. Everything else you said is irrelevant to this thread.
I fail to see how Juggernaut could tag ANY opponent who can fly.

Unless Juggernaut somehow got the power of flight recently that I haven't heard off.

Doctor-Alvis
Black bolt's voice is supposed to be like a cascade of electrons or something, not a sonic attack. The reason he can't talk is because the part of his brain that controls his powers is connected to the part that controls his speech.

Mshinu
Maybe slightly dizzy. BB better run.

Lord_Talron
but wouldnt juggernaut be overconfident and not cover his ears?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
I fail to see how Juggernaut could tag ANY opponent who can fly.

Unless Juggernaut somehow got the power of flight recently that I haven't heard off.

Well he did absorb Storm's lightning and redirect it back at her but that's not the point. It's irrelevant because the question is whether or not he feels the scream, not who wins in a fight.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
but wouldnt juggernaut be overconfident and not cover his ears?

So he's going to take off his helmet?

Lord_Talron
his helmet has build in earplugs? o O

Knowsbleed33
It will have absolutely no affect on him.

KingD19
The closest time he was affected by a sonic attack was when Nimrod used an attack that specifically targeted his brain/inner ear. BB's voice won't do anything.

quanchi112
Affects him yes, just not that much. Juggs isn't the powerhouse he once was in today's times.

KingD19
Originally posted by quanchi112
Affects him yes, just not that much. Juggs isn't the powerhouse he once was in today's times.

And right now, he's just as powerful as his classic days, he just doesn't have as many obscure powers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
And right now, he's just as powerful as his classic days, he just doesn't have as many obscure powers. I disagree. In his classic days I don't think a version of the hulk stops him dead in his tracks and bully him around.

KingD19
I disagree. In his classic days I don't think a version of the hulk stops him dead in his tracks and bully him around.

In his classic days, there wasn't a Hulk that strong. And the only 2 Hulks that did anything were War Hulk(Amped by Celestial Tech), and WWH(Amped by the warp core explosion, and amped to a rage level previously unreachable, since Hulk/Banner weren't working together)

And on top of that, Juggs was winning their lock up, and WWH had to BFR him, and leave before he came back, cuz that was a fight he knew he didn't want.

He even has a convo with Cyttorak who tells him he'll get his full power back if he just accepts who he is, and stops trying to be a goodie two shoes.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
his helmet has build in earplugs? o O

They cover his ears, why else do you think Nimrod knocked his helmet off first?

KingD19
In his classic days, there wasn't a Hulk that strong. And the only 2 Hulks that did anything were War Hulk(Amped by Celestial Tech), and WWH(Amped by the warp core explosion, and amped to a rage level previously unreachable, since Hulk/Banner weren't working together)

And on top of that, Juggs was winning their lock up, and WWH had to BFR him, and leave before he came back, cuz that was a fight he knew he didn't want.

He even has a convo with Cyttorak who tells him he'll get his full power back if he just accepts who he is, and stops trying to be a goodie two shoes.

snoopdogg
They cover his ears, why else do you think Nimrod knocked his helmet off first? Wasn't he wearing a skullcap then?

KingD19
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Wasn't he wearing a skullcap then?

Yeah, he had a skullcap in case his helmet was knocked off.

Wei Phoenix
Wasn't he wearing a skullcap then?

Ears were open.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix5/nimrod-earth-811007.jpg

snoopdogg
How strong do you have to be to remove Juggies helmet? In the latest Spider-Man he said he almost pulled a muscle trying to yank it off.

Wei Phoenix
How strong do you have to be to remove Juggies helmet? In the latest Spider-Man he said he almost pulled a muscle trying to yank it off.

Honestly, I'd label that to BS or writer stupidity. Spidey should have no problem removing that helmet when it comes to strength and assuming Cain isn't resisting like punching or moving around. I'd say it take bout a ton or two to remove via a punch or pull. I don't know what Knows and Newjak would say, but to me that seems to be the least amount needed. I remember a time Beast removed it and he is not stronger than Spider-Man.

Knowsbleed33
Honestly, I'd label that to BS or writer stupidity. Spidey should have no problem removing that helmet when it comes to strength and assuming Cain isn't resisting like punching or moving around. I'd say it take bout a ton or two to remove via a punch or pull. I don't know what Knows and Newjak would say, but to me that seems to be the least amount needed. I remember a time Beast removed it and he is not stronger than Spider-Man.

Basically. I found that very odd when I first read it. Angel pulled it off with relative ease.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Basically. I found that very odd when I first read it. Angel pulled it off with relative ease.

Weren't the X-men and Johnny Storm collectively trying to remove his helmet? It also seemed as though that mystical bond between the helmet and the rest of his armour was not mentioned/shown yet.

KingD19
Colossus ripped the thing off with ease, and it came to pieces. I guess it's resistance differs between writes, just like Juggs strength/invulnerability.

Knowsbleed33
It's been shown as being harder to pull off than other times. Still, it's been pulled off too many times by lesser guys to think a class 10 (atleast) character would stuggle, and almost injure himself pulling it off.

snoopdogg
If I recall when Colossus ripped it off Juggernaut stated that it wouldn't come off anymore because he started to bolt it on then big C ripped it off. So anybody ripping it off before Marvel Team-Up #150 would be meaningless. Rogue tried just a few pages before Colossus did it and couldn't pull it off and she might have been amped with some of Juggies power then.

Gecko4lif
Classic scream reduces him to bones at least

possibly scatters him

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

possibly scatters him how?

KingD19
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

possibly scatters him

Go talk to D'spayre about reducing him to bones, it just pisses him off. And I don't think the scream can overpower his enchantment and scatter him. It doesn't even reduce him to bones.

Lord_Talron
thank you

The Nuul

Its a PIS tactic or crap writing. Characters or teams would have a very very hard/near impossible time beating him without BFR or his helmet being removed.

amnesia
Originally posted by rotiart
Blackigar screams at juggernaught from the same distant he was to wwh.
Juggernaught is just standing there. Does he even feel it.

Black bolt never screamed at WWH.

KingD19
Originally posted by amnesia
Black bolt never screamed at WWH.

He was talking about when the Skrull Imposter BB screamed at Hulk and he walked through it.

Knowsbleed33
Either way, the scream won't work.

amnesia
He was talking about when the Skrull Imposter BB screamed at Hulk and he walked through it.

Original BB's scream >>>>>>>>>>>>> skrull impostor.

quanchi112
Either way, the scream won't work. Based on?

KingD19
Original BB's scream >>>>>>>>>>>>> skrull impostor.

They said the Skrulls were equal in power to the people they were impersonating.

quanchi112
They said the Skrulls were equal in power to the people they were impersonating. So you think what the skrull did to the Hulk was a scream and what it's capable of at it's best?

KingD19
So you think what the skrull did to the Hulk was a scream and what it's capable of at it's best?

I never said in my opinion they were full power, that's what was said somewhere in the comics.

Even so, a BB scream wouldn't stop Juggs.

quanchi112
I never said in my opinion they were full power, that's what was said somewhere in the comics.

Even so, a BB scream wouldn't stop Juggs. What would happen? War easily stopped Juggs though. Just saying.

KingD19
What would happen? War easily stopped Juggs though. Just saying.

I don't know what would happen, but I do know he wouldn't be stopped. A full scream from BB just kinda melted Vulcan a little.

And War didn't easily stop him, they locked up, and then War snuck a tentacle around and tossed Cain, then he used a sword to pry his helmet off.

quanchi112
I don't know what would happen, but I do know he wouldn't be stopped. A full scream from BB just kinda melted Vulcan a little.

And War didn't easily stop him, they locked up, and then War snuck a tentacle around and tossed Cain, then he used a sword to pry his helmet off. What does that have to do with Juggs?

war stopped him and then tossed him. Juggs actually looked scared of him. War was a step above him.

Knowsbleed33
War had Celestial tech and Nexus energy to help him also.

quanchi112
War had Celestial tech and Nexus energy to help him also. That's what made war war. He easily crushed Juggernaut. So you admit enough power can affect him.

KingD19
That's what made war war. He easily crushed Juggernaut. So you admit enough power can affect him.

He didn't crush anybody, they were locked up, and while that was going on, Hulk had to sneak and toss him with a tentacle that wrapped around his leg from behind.

And while enough power can hurt him or even overpower him, BB doesn't have enough power.

Doctor-Alvis
A full scream from BB just kinda melted Vulcan a little.
Are you for serious? They always talked about Black Bolt's full blast like it could pop a hole in the universe.

amnesia
They said the Skrulls were equal in power to the people they were impersonating.

Then why on earth wouldn't they just make a million Thor, hulk and Juggernaut skrulls?

KingD19
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Are you for serious? They always talked about Black Bolt's full blast like it could pop a hole in the universe.

Well, technically it did, but he needed the T-Bomb to do it.

KingD19
Then why on earth wouldn't they just make a million Thor, hulk and Juggernaut skrulls?

And I didn't write that comic, ask the people who did.

Black bolt z
I believe people underestimate BB's scream.His whipser was enough to blow away wwh.Didn't a scream like blow up a moon?

Gecko4lif
Skrulls were said to be equal in power to those they impersonate but many times this has been show not to be true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.