Hercules, Thunderstrike, Bloodaxe vs Gamora, Black Panther and wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko,kill cis on morality on...

Hercules gets his mace and lion skin..

thunderstrike gets his mace...

Bloodaxe gets his Axe.

Ares.. sword/axe and military wpns..

vs

Wolverine claws and his broken muramasa sword..

Black Panther and his vibe suit tech and "his" ebony blade..

Gamora standard gear..

Daken with just himself

battle takes place in an open field in the wakandan jungle...

Digi
Team 1 imo. Too many heavy hitters. If most of them hit anyone on team 2 solidly, they'll KO them. Not kill, but KO's are wins too. Wakandan jungle might be their only hope...BP could call some serious sh*t quickly.

Wild Shadow
that's why they have agility speed upgrades, vibe suit and pheromones to etc etc... getting a solid hit isnt going to be easy and some can take them just fine for a while.

Digi
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
that's why they have agility speed upgrades, vibe suit and pheromones to etc etc... getting a solid hit isnt going to be easy and some can take them just fine for a while.

I missed the part in your opening post where you said they have upgrades. Just looks like standard equipment to me.

Wild Shadow
i meant their wpns that isnt normally part of them...

dmills
I actually think team two has a chance to take a slight majority if they can keep members of team one from unleashing some uber attack.

Stoic
Seismic attacks seems like the biggest weapons in this fight, and would more than likely keep team 2 on their backs long enough for team 1 to beat them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.