new action flicks?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Power
Okay. So Oscar season and all it's thoughful quality movies are cool and all. But I am seriously ready for an old school action movie to come out.

What's on the pipeline?

Right now I'm really looking forward to seeing Basic. It's the new Samuel L. Jackson movie with John Travolta. Kinda reminds me of the General's Daughter but with more action. Apparently Samuel L. is a Navy SEAL who disappears into the jungle with his troop but there's a big mystery becuase groups like these never just "disappear" unless they want to.... I think it sounds really good.

Bad Boy
Action flicks..... I love them!

BAD BOYS 2, HELL YEH!!!

finti
why cause BB 1 sucked

Bad Boy
Sucked just like your new avator.

finti
no it sucked more

Bad Boy
What your avator?

finti
no bad boy 1

Bad Boy
No no no no no!

Tex
I'm looking forward to the new Matrix flicks and T3 and that is all.

Bad Boy
I think T3 will suck ass!

Thomas H
The Super Bowl teaser SUCKED....

BUt BB will rock the summer...and finti..change your avatar!!

Bad Boy
At least he's got an avator *sobs*

Thomas H
hehe, no need for an avatar!

finti
what is wrong with an indian

Bad Boy
Nothing! Just the pic is poo!

Thomas H
lol

Bad Boy
Dooby doo!

finti
actually looking for a new avatar but this will do for now

Thomas H
pognvevpoemoMMNF#NNV#=)QHNFR#"!)DC# 1c1q3

finti
whatever

Bad Boy
Oooh, a spoon!

finti
what definition of spoon do you refer too

Thomas H
dont try to bend the spoon, it will never work...

(matrix)

Bad Boy
Now that's a better avator Finti.

Oooh, a jack plug!

Thomas H
hehe..seen better...big grin

ToMacco
I think Terminator 3 will suck a whore's crotch.

No James Cameron, no Linda Hamelton, no Edward Furlong. . . no entertainment.

finti
looking forward to watch T3, be exciting to see if they can follow up on the other two.

Tex
Yeah, you dooch bags are probably right.
But that doesn't stop me from 'looking forward' to it. stick out tongue

Oh, and I want to see Charlie Angels2 and some other crap with lots of T&A! smokin'

Thomas H
BAD BOYS 2
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN

Max Power
Yeah, I'm with you ToMacco. T3 had potential but I think it's missing the necesary ingredients. Poor Ahhnuld. Will he ever get a decent movie again?

Caught the trailer for Tears of the Sun the other day and I think it looks AWESOME. I do love me a good Bruce Willis action movie and I'd love to love me some Monica Bellucci. Ay yi yi, she's a hottie.

The premise sounds cool -- Navy SEALs trying to get refugees out of an African nation in the middle of a civil war. Sounds like a good combo of Behind Enemy Lines and Three Kings to me.

Thomas H
seen it a hundreds times before..but I will probably see it...(tears of the sun)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.