Justice League vs Marvel Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
The JLA against Marvel's best villains. The JLA consists of Wonder Woman, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Green Arrow, Zatanna, Green Lantern(Hal Jordan), Green Lantern(Kyle Rayner), Aquaman, Batman, Plastic Man, Hawkman, Flash(Wally West) & Captain Marvel.

The Marvel Villains are Dr. Doom, Sandman, Magneto, Juggernaut, Quicksilver, Loki, Iron Monger, Abomination, The Red Skull, Crimson Dynamo, Ultron, Green Goblin, Venom, Sabretooth, Kurse, The Mandarin, Destroyer Armor & Doc Ock.

2 scenarios.
1. no prep
2. 72 hours prep

Q99
I'm not sure if the heroes can hold off the Destroyer Armor *and* deal with all those other enemies at the same time.

Hm, unless they can find a way to take over and use it, that'd turn the tide... the Destroyer's the most powerful thing on the field.

Wei Phoenix
A lot of nonfactors on the villains side.

tkitna
The heros are in some serious trouble.

Q99
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
A lot of nonfactors on the villains side.

But a few team-fighters.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Q99
But a few team-fighters.

True.

SevenShackles
DC stomps marvel villians into paste.

DAMN YOU DC!!!!

McNasty996
Why give villians so much fodder? erm

KingD19
Originally posted by McNasty996
Why give villians so much fodder? erm

Even with fodder, they've still got.

Dr. Doom
Sandman
Magneto
Juggernaut
Loki
Abomination
Ultron
Kurse
The Mandarin
Destroyer Armor

I say the villains take a majority.

BattleMage
Marvel Villains in both.

Stoic
the lasso has surprised many villains in the past, so what if its magical nature messed with the Destroyers enchantment, and brought it over to team DC? Many of the Marvel villains would be ejected via bfr.

This could go either way imo.

Q99
Originally posted by Stoic
the lasso has surprised many villains in the past, so what if its magical nature messed with the Destroyers enchantment,

The Destroyer's basically a magic robot. Robot types tend not to be heavily affected by the lasso, and while it can break some enchantments, that's mental enchantments, not the Destroyer's rather more physical ones.

KingD19
Originally posted by Stoic
the lasso has surprised many villains in the past, so what if its magical nature messed with the Destroyers enchantment, and brought it over to team DC? Many of the Marvel villains would be ejected via bfr.

This could go either way imo.

Yeah, if she could do that, she would've done it on all the power armors in the DC Universe.

Lostedge
Who is inside the destroyer armor? Doesn`t it like need a soul to run?

Q99
Loki knows how to run it, they could use him.

the ninjak
Villians win.

Doom Mags and Loki inside the armour!
Plus Ultron......Damn.

Martian_mind
First round is a stomp for the heroes.

Not sure about the second

amnesia
1. I'm going for the villains (Juggernaut AND the destroyer armor?!)

2. I bet doom rapes the batman in a prep battle. And with Loki on the team i bet they can fix up some Norwegian hoodoo shit.

Konton
Flash makes this a lot easier for the Heroes in scenario 1.

2 goes to Loki and Doom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.