Is Making Out Considered Cheating?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Yes or no?

LanceWindu
If you're in a relationship with someone else, then yes. In my opinion, that is cheating.

dadudemon
Originally posted by LanceWindu
If you're in a relationship with someone else, then yes. In my opinion, that is cheating.

What that dude said.

But it also depends on the rules you setup for your relationship.

Wild Shadow
yup , it depends what ur arrangement is... also what cultural customs you guys share...

if she is pecking ppl on the cheek it isnt so bad.. if she is having sensual kisses that is another thing.

Earthlover
yeah,i guess so...

Rogue Jedi
If bodily fluids are exchanged, it's cheating.

Earthlover
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

no frickin' Der!

Rogue Jedi
What if a girl gives the guy a handjob?

Earthlover
then yes.

Rogue Jedi
Dammit.

Original Smurph
What if she ****s it up?

Earthlover
still yes.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
This.

Licking and genital contact are also forms of cheating.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Original Smurph
What if she ****s it up? haermm

Peach
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
yup , it depends what ur arrangement is... also what cultural customs you guys share...

if she is pecking ppl on the cheek it isnt so bad.. if she is having sensual kisses that is another thing.

A kiss on the cheek is not even in the same ballpark as making out with someone.

Anyway, it depends on the specific arrangements of the relationship but in general, yes, it would be considered cheating.

Rogue Jedi
A kiss on the cheek is nothing. When I was married, I went to meet her relatives, all hispanic. They all greeted me with a kiss on the cheek, even the men. I wasn't used to it, made me a bit uneasy, until they explained it was customary in Mexico.

Ultraviolence
Cheating is subjective although there are loose guidelines as to what is considered cheating and what isn't. It remains purely subjective, however.

Rogue Jedi
Physical cheating is not the only type of cheating.

Original Smurph
Yeah, it obviously depends on the boundaries of the relationship and what stage it is. I've never personally been at a stage where making out wouldn't be cheating, but something more serious would- if we're committed enough to mutually consider the other cheating in certain scenarios, making out has always been understood to be not 'k.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Yes or no?
Anything you wouldn't want your girlfriend to be doing with another man is what you should not do with another female. roll eyes (sarcastic) I doubt you'd like it very much if your girlfriend made out with another man.

Sancty
Yes dur

jinXed by JaNx
Yes or no?

If you're dating a girl then yes. If you're dating a guy then it's just permission for him to cheat.

Blinky
If you have to ask "Is this cheating?"... it is.

baby1980
Yes or no?

if you're in a relationship or your married and you're dating and making out with someone else that's definitely cheating!!

Wild Shadow
only if you dont pull out... love

meep-meep
Yes or no?

Will a chimp that you raised since birth dismember and eat the face of your best friend?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.