a little problem with battlefield 2142

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hi i got battlefield 2142 recently for the PC but there is a little problem first of all i cant play online for some reason they tell me i dont have EA downloader or something and then when i try tocreate new acount they tell me try later so basically for some reason i cant play online and when i enter single player i only got 5 maps and i understand there are much more can anyone help me with all this? thanks

Smasandian
I suggest you go to EA support, or google it.

well the thing is i found out that there are 10 maps and i have only 5 in the single player mode , but the thing is i am trying to create an account to play online but it sayes "the server timed out please try again later" so can anyone tell me what does that means?

Smasandian
The servers are down then.

so that means no one can play online? and by the way i created an EA account but when i enter my user name and password which was aproved by EA it tells me i am not connected to the internet when i am

Phanteros
EA support is not your friend.

so what should i do?

Smasandian
I can't help you without seeing it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.