Zhou Cheng vs Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Iron Fist villain vs Wolvies villain.

http://marvel.com/universe/Cheng,_Zhou

gorgon

dmills
Cheng

Originally posted by dmills
Cheng

how is he going to beat gorgon who is faster stronger more agile got a crazy healing factor can read his moves and is able to fight faster then elektra to the point she couldnt land a hit on him? and all that without his stone stare included...

dmills
Cheng had all of that and more including his magic based powers. Holding his own vs The Immortal Weapons, Luke, Misty and Coleen is more impressive then beating Wolverine and Elektra.

The Nuul
Stone stare FTW!

Battlehammer
Cheng had all of that and more including his magic based powers. Holding his own vs The Immortal Weapons, Luke, Misty and Coleen is more impressive then beating Wolverine and Elektra.
No he did not nor to the same level.

his powers were designed to read IF and immortal weapons movements, through there chi, something that won't work wiht gorgon.

No it really no, gorgon raped wolverine and elektra, holding your own is not the same or closes to similar.

you really overrated I characters man.

this is like when you assumed IF would be immune to death spores.

so now holding your own against luke cage is more impresive then beating 2 of the fastest hand2hand fighters of marvel without getting touched? interesting ... tell me something how can he hurt gorgon with the fact gorgon can read each of his moves and got a crazy healing factor? i wont even bring his super human states just those 2 move reading and healing factor i wont even mention his far superior speed and agility

dmills
@battlehammer,

Wrong again as usual. He could only sense Iron Fist's chi, not the other Immortal Weapons, which is why Danny brought them along in the first place.

Battlehammer
@battlehammer,

Wrong again as usual. He could only sense Iron Fist's chi, not the other Immortal Weapons, which is why Danny brought them along in the first place.
oh yes you are correct he could only senses IF, my mistake.

Not that it really changes anything with your arguement. becausing holding off a few people and completely owning others is not the same thing.

talking about wrong, you tried to equate normal poison resistences to death spores and you even when asked to prvide evidence stated entire volumes.......which i hope you realize is not evidence.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.