George, Lizzy and Ralph, the Rampage Trio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://thegayestpartyever.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/rampage.png
From left, George, Lizzy and Ralph.

Even to this day, Rampage is one of my favorites. There is nothing better than causing widespread destruction using a King Kong knockoff, a Godzilla-wannabe and a giant rabid werewolf.

I had the NES version, and downloaded the World Tour for my PS3. Good times for all.

Show mad love and respect to the Rampage Trio.

FinalAnswer
Oh gawd.

Used to play Rampage all the time.

Massive death and destruction ftw.

Esomark
I played it a lot for the N64 and while it was fun, it did get old because it seemed like there was no ending to the game. Was there one for the PS and arcade versions?

Anyways, George, Lizzy, and Ralph are cool.

No End N Site
I love those games, I haven't played'em in a while. What silly names for giant monsters.

Ridley_Prime
Indeed. I always liked Ralph the best though.

ScreamPaste
Lizzy does work. Also, at the end of world tour Lizzy is the one who ends up between the hot scientist girl's boobs. cool

Rampage on the N64 = good times.

MooCowofJustice
George is ftw.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Lizzy does work. Also, at the end of world tour Lizzy is the one who ends up between the hot scientist girl's boobs. cool
Oh yeah, that's right. haermm

But man, that game took me forever to beat.
Never did end up playing Rampage Universal Tour though. erm

NemeBro
Originally posted by ScreamPaste

Rampage on the N64 = good times. Lizzy is a chick.

A hot sexy reptilian chick.

Anyway, my favorite was George. Because his name was George.

GrieverSquall
That game was awesome, very fun to play really.

Ralph is my favorite.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by NemeBro
Lizzy is a chick.

A hot sexy reptilian chick.

Anyway, my favorite was George. Because his name was George. Was fully aware. Just makes it more awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.