Felicia vs. Cham Cham

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Esomark
Fighting games original cat girls face off. Who will be victorious?
To make this fight even, Paku Paku (Cham Cham's pet monkey for those who don't know) sits this one out.

Sin_Volvagia
I guess Cham Cham because she has a boomerang. I dunno what Felicia has done that Cham Cham can't (besides throwing cat balls and having a strong tail).

Esomark
Felicia can kick up waves of sand (or maybe it could be ki or infused with ki since it has some blue coloration in it) but that won't help her much. Cham Cham can also transform into a larger and more beastly version of herself and charge her foes like a rhino. Poor Felicia!

No End N Site
I think it's a tie, sorta. None of'em really have anything over one another. Cham Cham has a Boomerang Felicia has sharp claws that slash folks in 2. Cham Cham can transform into a beast and Felecia doesn't need to cuz she's already super beastly in her normal state (if she were a Makai beast she would be B+ (Darkstalker level) and C class Makai beasts can slaughter entire armies and B+>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>C. The gap is pretty damn big.

Yeah, Felecia takes it after a decent fight. There is more shit on her too that I just don't feel like lookin' for, right now. The lowest tier in DS is like Ryu level.

Esomark
C class are weak from what I've read. They are just the slave class of Makai and include spirited away humans. It's the D class who are the super beasts but where does the bit about them being army slayers come from? I've read Saiki's plot FAQ and didn't see it unless I missed it. I haven't seen or read anything that shown or said Felicia can cut anyone in two but I wouldn't rule it out either since the DSers are stronger than most humans.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Esomark
C class are weak from what I've read. They are just the slave class of Makai and include spirited away humans. It's the D class who are the super beasts but where does the bit about them being army slayers come from? I've read Saiki's plot FAQ and didn't see it unless I missed it. I haven't seen or read anything that shown or said Felicia can cut anyone in two but I wouldn't rule it out either since the DSers are stronger than most humans.

This is from the faq in the B.B Hood section.

DarkStalkers: Plot Guide by Saiki
...martial arts skills and fire arms are not enough. It is
possible for a class C creature to kill an entire army of first class elite
soldiers.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/583725/25007

Yup, they are still slaves. Slaves in Makai can do that. And humans are C class as well. What is described above must be stronger C class who are still far weaker than B+.

Most moves, involving Felicia usin' her claws results in a fatality of the character sprite either bein' cut in half, or straight down the middle.

Esomark
Oh yeah, forgot all about cutting animations (been a while since I last played DS). Felicia also slashed through a Huitzil shield and through the bot itself too though they were all pushovers to anyone who wasn't a base human. Cham Cham and most of the SS cast could probably do that too.

I guess this fight ends at a draw. Then both Felicia and Cham Cham go for catnip.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.