Puck vs Wildcat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
inside a boxing ring ko, kill

who wins?

-K-M-
Puck handily.

Battlehammer
Puck easily

The Nuul
Puck stomps.

namorsubby
Could someone elaborate on Puck for me, please?

I've actually never even seen an appearance from him, but due to general views I came across, I was under the impression that he sucked, mightily.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by namorsubby

I've actually never even seen an appearance from him, but due to general views I came across, I was under the impression that he sucked, mightily.
He as strong as spider man, he almost as agile. he has like 80 years of combat experience. His body is like extremely condense rubber making him bullet proof and then some. He also posses superhuman stamina and reflexes.

StiltmanFTW

He pwned Galactus! eek!

33:30 - 34:00

http://www.dailymotion.pl/video/x7pw7l_the-greatest-fan-film-of-all-time_shortfilms

-K-M-

What Battlehammer said and he likes to punch people in the balls in fights and he's a dwarf. Who doesn't love dwarfs?

namorsubby
Originally posted by Battlehammer
he as strong as spider man, he almost as agile. he has like 80 years of combat experience. His body is like extremely condense rubber making him bullet proof and then some. He also posses has superhuman stamina and reflexes. oh, well than no wonder.

I had heard he was like 7 feet tall once and a very athletically capable man, and when he was dwarfed he retained those athletic qualities, but I hadn't heard that.

-K-M-
oh, well than no wonder.

I had heard he was like 7 feet tall once and a very athletically capable man, and when he was dwarfed he retained those athletic qualities, but I hadn't heard that.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t489354.html

enjoy

Battlehammer
Originally posted by -K-M-
What Battlehammer said and he likes to punch people in the balls in fights and he's a dwarf. Who doesn't love dwarfs?
so true.

Battlehammer
oh, well than no wonder.

There are several forms of puck, but he gotten more powerful over the years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.