Namor vs Vulcan H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
1. No wet suit.
2. With wet suit.

Fight in NYC.

Who wins?

Battlehammer
is vulcan even that powerful in h2h.

what ever happen to him anyways.

KingD19
Originally posted by Battlehammer
is vulcan even that powerful in h2h.

what ever happen to him anyways.

He and Black Bolt went into the Fault where they supposedly died. They could still be alive though.

And Vulcan isn't any more powerful than an average human at h2h. Namor downs him like Gladiator and Colossus did.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by KingD19
He and Black Bolt went into the Fault where they supposedly died. They could still be alive though.

And Vulcan isn't any more powerful than an average human at h2h. Namor downs him like Gladiator and Colossus did.

You mean with or without his powers? Cause it certainly seemed that he learnt how to amp up his strength and durability via his energy powers during War of the Kings.

KingD19
I doubt he was amping his strength, I think he was just charging his punches. And we already knew he could form forcefields and stuff, so it's not his durability, just a small forcefield over his body.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by KingD19
I doubt he was amping his strength, I think he was just charging his punches. And we already knew he could form forcefields and stuff, so it's not his durability, just a small forcefield over his body.

Really? I'll have a look at it again but I seem to remember him taking direct hits from Blackbolt. Magneto and Psylocke also amp their strength and durability via their energy powers so I wouldn't consider far fetched since his powerset is greater then there's. He barely experimented with his powers when he met both Colossus and Gladiator, plus he was fed false information when he fought the Imperial Guard and still managed to slaughter most of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.