Beta Ray Bill vs. Ronan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Who wins?

galactusischere
BRB easily.

quanchi112
Brb crushes him.

amnesia
That kree fellow?

Original Smurph
Bill's hammer dustifies Ronan's

Black bolt z
Doesn't BRB<=>Surfer and ronan <=>surfer?

Original Smurph
What does "<=>" mean?

That they're either <, =, or > than Surfer?

Doesn't everybody fall into one of those categories?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Original Smurph
What does "<=>" mean?

That they're either <, =, or > than Surfer?

Doesn't everybody fall into one of those categories? Sorry I should have been more clear.Around as powerful,just a powerful,or a little more powerful.Like around their power range.

Ambient
BRB for majority..

Naija boy
BRB easily

celeyhyga17
BRB > Ronan
9.99999/10

Digi
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Sorry I should have been more clear.Around as powerful,just a powerful,or a little more powerful.Like around their power range.

No. Ronan is not near Surfer (or BRB) in terms of power.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t447826.html
...a decent reference. Ronan is low tier 3 (low herald). BRB is in middle, and could probably be justified in high as well, and Surfer is in high.

Anyway, he wouldn't get one-shot by Bill or Surfer, but he wouldn't have a chance at winning either.

OneDumbG0
^ That thread needs reopening. Far too many errors need fixing. *cough* *switch Iceman and Jenny Sparks* *cough* biscuits

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Digi
No. Ronan is not near Surfer (or BRB) in terms of power.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t447826.html
...a decent reference. Ronan is low tier 3 (low herald). BRB is in middle, and could probably be justified in high as well, and Surfer is in high.

Anyway, he wouldn't get one-shot by Bill or Surfer, but he wouldn't have a chance at winning either. once bill starts to lose his cool.... the kree would be mopping up ronan substances for weeks.

Digi
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ That thread needs reopening. Far too many errors need fixing. *cough* *switch Iceman and Jenny Sparks* *cough* biscuits

I've wrestled with re-opening it. Frankly, it's meant as a rough gauge of power, not an exact one. It should be used as information for threads like this one, not to be the end all list. Because at a certain point, everyone has their own idea on power levels, and the tiers thread is not the final word. Too many problems arose when members needed to see the list reflect their own opinions, not realizing that one does not impede the other.

I've made a few obvious changes since it's been closed. Anyone is welcome to suggest changes to me as well, since I can't know everything. But until it needs a major overhaul, it's likely to stay closed.

And Jenny's where she belongs.

wink

Wild Shadow
BRB dominates him and destroys his hammer..

Ronan would do better with thunderstrike and that is b/c of personality.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Digi
I've wrestled with re-opening it. Frankly, it's meant as a rough gauge of power, not an exact one. It should be used as information for threads like this one, not to be the end all list. Because at a certain point, everyone has their own idea on power levels, and the tiers thread is not the final word. Too many problems arose when members needed to see the list reflect their own opinions, not realizing that one does not impede the other.

I've made a few obvious changes since it's been closed. Anyone is welcome to suggest changes to me as well, since I can't know everything. But until it needs a major overhaul, it's likely to stay closed.

And Jenny's where she belongs.

wink Bring Iceman down from low-herald. He has too many phail moments like this:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/Iceman01.jpg

Phail, Bobby. Phail. crackers

Digi
We're beginning to overstep our bounds. This thread needs to stay on topic. I don't know enough about the X-turds to agree or disagree with you anyway. Annoy Blair about it (preferably in about a week, just before my tourney match with him). If you can convince him, I'll make the switch.

OneDumbG0
^ You ask the impossible. crackers

I'll bother Mindset about it and if I get him to agree that should be more than good enough. biscuits

Also: Beta Ray Bill wins. I mean... Masterson Thor beat Ronan.

Wild Shadow
i dont like how ur implying eric thor is some how incompetent with ur phrasing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.