Void/Sentry vs Void (Wildstorm)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
At the height of her powers.

Battlehammer
well I know nothing about viod from wildstorm, but is she strong/powerful enough to take on marvel earth and Asgard, becuase that what i think sentry/viod is gunna do.

Prep-Man
Just as of now.

Battlehammer
well I mean thats what he doing now he right at the moment squaring off. He also took several hits form Thor with out evening caring and he also was overpowering Thor.

Omega Vision
WS Void FTW. Genuine Universal scale reality warping powers.

Black bolt z
Void/sentry wins IMO.

Ambient
At the highest level, Void is basically multiversal..

Void FTW..

Omega Vision
I'm pretty sure a small portion of Void's power allowed Captain Atom to one-shot kill a sunamped Apollo. That was a very small portion too, IIRC.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Ambient
At the highest level, Void is basically multiversal..

Void FTW..

When did it state Void (WS) was multiverse level? If so, it's SPITE.

Digi
Void remade the universe with a thought. The entire universe.

It should be noted that it wasn't Void's inherent power, but she had become an avatar of a portion of the power contained in The Creation Wheel (WS's version of the IG). But if we're taking peak, that's it, and she's a universal level power. Multiversal is an embellishment, but universal is just plain fact.

WS Void for the easy stomp.

Endless Mike
Was it true that there was a crossover where Wildstorm Void was comparable in power to Solar?

Digi
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Was it true that there was a crossover where Wildstorm Void was comparable in power to Solar?

No idea. But here's the thing: Void without power from the Creation Wheel is NOT a match for Sentry. So talking about Void is a very version-specific thing. So the crossover may have happened, but she might have also been depicted as rather mundane depending on her level at the time.

Endless Mike
I remember hearing from someone that when she had this Creation Wheel thing she fought Solar

Digi
I remember hearing from someone that when she had this Creation Wheel thing she fought Solar

Wouldn't surprise me. I'd be interested to see that as well.

Knowsbleed33
Image Void easily.

Galan007
I remember hearing from someone that when she had this Creation Wheel thing she fought Solar Once upon a time, Solar split himself in half so that he could further explore/understand the universe. It was this other half of Solar that eventually found, and fell in love with, Void. When Solar's other half and Void eventually 'joined', a proverbial countdown to destruction was initiated (ie. both of their respective creations were going to be perma-destroyed... Within moments.) But at that exact instant, the 'good half' of Solar arrived and opened up a black hole which absorbed everything (his other half, Void, both of their creations, etc.) After this, only a blank slate and a character called 'Union' were left. Union (who was given a piece of Solar's power, by Solar himself) then restored Solar to his normal state, and creation began once more -- with Void and Solar contained to their realities this time.

Anyhow, a more direct answer to your question is that Solar has fought Void. But because Solar was literally split in half at the time, he was only operating at somewhere around half power (yet he still absorbed her, along with everyone/thing else.)

Void recalls the encounter in a recent issue of WildCATS:
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1887/void1.jpg

Endless Mike
Solar is a beast

Ambient
Originally posted by Prep-Man
When did it state Void (WS) was multiverse level? If so, it's SPITE.
I run into a scan in here forum that thought suggested somethin to that level.. If i remember correctly it was to do with the Wildstrom reboot to Worldstorm but then again thats just one of DC myriad Universes.. Ahh well..

Void still FTW..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.