Least intimidating looking artifact of Ultimate power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
My vote goes to the Ultimate Nullifier, it looks like a gas pump nozzle.

Knowsbleed33
UN is good. The IG would rank since it just looks like an italian guys hand.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
UN is good. The IG would rank since it just looks like an italian guys hand.
I kind of fear Bada's fist though, not so much a Gas nozzle. stick out tongue

Wild Shadow
johnny's thunderbolt.. i think it is still a pen or something

galactusischere
the nullifier.

KingD19
Gem of CYttorak.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
johnny's thunderbolt.. i think it is still a pen or something
Yeah a pretty ordinary fountain pen.

Wild Shadow
a GL ring some are goofier then others like scott alan's

Omega Vision
a GL ring some are goofier then others like scott alan's
Eh, I think a ring is always respectable even on its own because when punched by one it leaves a painful mark.

JakeTheBank
Batman's utility belt.

TheTyrant
PG's boobs.

Original Smurph
Squirrel Girl's self

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
PG's boobs.
While I wouldn't call them 'intimidating' per se, they certainly aren't underwhelming visually.

amnesia
Stan Lee

Black bolt z
The power gem.Confirmed by Drax the destroyer it looks like a good piece of candy.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Omega Vision
My vote goes to the Ultimate Nullifier, it looks like a gas pump nozzle. only the ignorant think that (no offense)

quasar once went to an intergalactic library/university planet to learn about it, and everyone there being scholars shat themselves.

galactus was scared the first time it was pointed at him, and he created it.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by psycho gundam
only the ignorant think that (no offense)

quasar once went to an intergalactic library/university planet to learn about it, and everyone there being scholars shat themselves.

The goal is to not let what the object does affect your decision. Objectively, the ultimate nullifier looks like something that falls out of a recliner when you make a non-regulation maneuver in it.

Knowsbleed33
only the ignorant think that (no offense)

Are you just trying to be funny?

Wild Shadow
the freedom ring.

amnesia
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
The goal is to not let what the object does affect your decision. Objectively, the ultimate nullifier looks like something that falls out of a recliner when you make a non-regulation maneuver in it.

laughing

psycho gundam
The goal is to not let what the object does affect your decision. but i do know what it does, so the only way to use it would be in the heat of the moment i guess.

tCLAduDXPpQ&NR

^ atreyu got off easy, the nullifier will erase anyone with anything but unerring courage and focus. i wouldn't try to use that thing if was a real artifact just in case come to think about it.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by amnesia
Stan Lee

laughing

Doctor-Alvis
but i do know what it does, so the only way to use it would be in the heat of the moment i guess.

tCLAduDXPpQ&NR

^ atreyu got off easy, the nullifier will erase anyone with anything but unerring courage and focus. i wouldn't try to use that thing if was a real artifact just in case come to think about it.
I can't tell if you're joking or not.

Also, I remember when I was younger during that part of the movie I was really distracted by the stone boobies on them statues.

Q99
the freedom ring.

It's a fairly ordinary looking ring, but not worse than any other powerful ring out there. I think several mentioned objects outrate it.

Heck, for that matter, how about the good old cosmic cube? It's a CUBE!

HueyFreeman
Motherbox. Good old remote control.

Mindship
Last I checked, surfboards weren't particularly intimidating. If anything, they can make you look like a seal to a hungry shark.

amnesia
Cask of Ancient Winters also look sort of lame.

Endless Mike
The Anti-Life Equation. It's a freaking math problem.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Endless Mike
The Anti-Life Equation. It's a freaking math problem.
Big, long math problems ARE intimidating. stick out tongue

The Nuul
Herbie Popneckers Lollipops!!!!!

Black bolt z
HOTU isn't exactly indimidating.It's just a big well drawn yellow/pink sphere.

Wild Shadow
dial H for hero

Mshinu
Squirrel Girl`s Nut Sack

Wild Shadow
actually i find squirrels nut sack to be very intimidating

Galan007
Batman's boot.

Knowsbleed33
Also, I remember when I was younger during that part of the movie I was really distracted by the stone boobies on them statues.

Because of their perfect symmetry?

kgkg
A better question would be what is a most intimidating looking artifact of Ultimate power? Because a vast majority of artifacts/weapon don't look very intimidating.

Wild Shadow
Quantum and nega bands now they are spiffy

psycho gundam
Originally posted by kgkg
A better question would be what is a most intimidating looking artifact of Ultimate power? Because a vast majority of artifacts/weapon don't look very intimidating. the odinsword, and i guess the entropy aegis in second place

Black bolt z
actually i find squirrels nut sack to be very intimidating Amen.Although not as much intimidating as disturbing.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by kgkg
A better question would be what is a most intimidating looking artifact of Ultimate power? Because a vast majority of artifacts/weapon don't look very intimidating.
I'd say the Twilight Sword.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Because of their perfect symmetry?
The geometrically perfect nipple placement along the hemisphere lines blew my mind.

Colossus-Big C
surturs twilight sword would be the most intimadating

psycho gundam
The geometrically perfect nipple placement along the hemisphere lines blew my mind. i bet that's the original reason that dwarf made that telescope for.

zoomin in on dem tittays

K Von Doom
this cosmic cube is a cube... or a square box to someone who didn't know what it was

Doctor-Alvis
For a while Molecule Man thought his powers came from a pipe didn't he? Actually, a pipe is more intimidating than a lot of things listed here.

AsbestosFlaygon
http://i.techrepublic.com.com/blogs/metron.jpg

TheTyrant
The Worlogog.

The Nuul
The Screw Driver!

quanchi112
Superman's "S" symbol.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by K Von Doom
this cosmic cube is a cube... or a square box to someone who didn't know what it was Yeah all hail to the Hellraiser cube.
http://cdn2.ioffer.com/img/item/486/529/26/Untitled-3.jpg
this thing can at least do somethin cool before it unleahes its power.

rotiart
The divine right equation!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.