Darth Raven, Darth Vader (Peak), NJO Luke & Delta Squad Run A gautlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scorpionov
Takes place in a desert arena
10 Minute Rest between rounds

Warm up match: Jar jar binks
Round 1: 500 Rebel Soilders
Round 2: 50 Purge troopers
Round 3: Han solo & Boba Fett
Round 4: Omega Squad
Round 5: 500 Managuards
Round 6: obi wan (TPM) & Qui gon jinn
Round 7: Darth Maul
Round 8: Jango Fett & Zam wessel
Round 9: Count dooku & 50 Super battledriods
Round 10: Genral Gervious & 100 Battledriods, 30 atts & 2 manguards
Round 11: Asohka, Anikan(CW)& Captian Rex
Round 12: Darth Revan
Round 13 Darth Malek
Round 14: Darth Vader (suit)
Round 15: Lord starkiller (suit) & Galen marek
Round 16: 3 at-at's
Round 17: Darth Talon
Round 18: emporer Fel & Darth Kryat
Round 19: 190 Imperial Knights
Round 20: 4 Heavy at-at's
Round 21: Exar kun
Round 22: Darth Bane
Round 23: The invisible Hand (Greviouses Flagship)
Round 24: Darth Sidous (ROTJ)
Round 25: Yoda (TPM)
Round 26: Cade skywalker & Darth Talon
Round 27: Imperial Star destroyer
Round 28: 501st Legion from the CW
Round 29: Executor
Round 30: Entire clone army on geonosis

Q99
Well, this isn't in anything like ascending difficulty.

500 is a whole lot of troopers to take down especially in an open area, so they lose Delta Squad there and need major force use (kick up sandstorms, cloud minds, etc.) to survive themselves. Then they keep going without a ton of problem until they get to the MagnaGuards, who at again 500 possibly take them down under weight of number. If they make it past that then they probably keep going, sometimes with ease and sometimes with difficulty, until round 19, where 190 Knights absolutely slaughter them.

Scorpionov
i do my best in terms of difficulty acending im not exactly a lore master on starwars

Red Nemesis
I lol'd at this

Shoes
Maul is under Jango?

Hewhoknowsall
Possibly lose at 1.

And this thread order is messed up if it's intended to be ascending in difficulty.

Q99
Originally posted by Scorpionov
i do my best in terms of difficulty acending im not exactly a lore master on starwars

Well you're really underestimating how much numbers matter.

500 people (1) matter a whole lot more than being better shots and having a jetpack (Fett and Han, 3).

Force users are also much more of a threat than non-force users with rare exception- Jango and Zam should be right next to Boba and Han, and pretty much before any Jedi. The big numbers put out so much blaster fire their foes are in big trouble, while Luke by himself could casually handle 3, 4 and 8 without even trying hard.

Darth Malak was Revan's apprentice, and is definitely weaker than him. The Legacy people are rated too high. Darth Talon should probably around (and likely a bit before) Maul, they have similar jobs of being Sith saber fighters but not up there with stronger lords. Also Cade and Talon should be below Fel and Krayt.

And 190 Imperial Knights? That's 190 Jedi-level people. No-one could fight that, not even top-tier force users like Luke and Peak Vader and Revan.

Red Nemesis
you had me until

Then you were wrong as all get out

Scorpionov
no offense red but i cant tell if your avatar is a fish or dragon or mythological creature?

ares834
Who the hell is Darth Raven? Anyhow they likely lose at 1.

Scorpionov
Originally posted by ares834
Who the hell is Darth Raven? Anyhow they likely lose at 1.

he comes from vahalla
nah jk that was a spelling error on my part my mistake
btw why do you think they lose at 1 with all their force powers at their disposal

ares834
Because 500 guys is a ton. Delta squad would be an almost non factor. Revan is an unknown, Vader just dosn't have the skills to dispose of so many enemies, leaving the rest to Luke. While Luke is good he aint that good.

Scorpionov
still rebel soilders are strill normal people armed with lasers/rockets and grenades that can be easily used agianst them

Q99
But a whole lot of blasters, and that's all that's needed. They have plenty to unleash a whole torrent and soak losses from deflected bolts.

After all, what's the way most Jedi were taken out in CW? That's right, overwhelming amounts of blaster fire, generally by dozens of troopers, not 500.

Originally posted by Red Nemesis

Then you were wrong as all get out

Eh, we don't know a *lot* of specifics on him so I know it's partially assumption, but pretty much every other force badass in KotoR looked up to him, so I think we can assume him fairly powerful.

Scorpionov
but those were jedi padawans/knights/temple guards & only a few master all pale in comparission to the three force users here

Q99
Originally posted by Scorpionov
but those were jedi padawans/knights/temple guards & only a few master all pale in comparission to the three force users here

It still only took a much smaller number to take out masters like Ki Adi Mundi, and it's not like additional force power grant them additional hands to hold sabers with. Heck, remember AotC and the Jedi in the arena? That was multiple masters including council members and a good deal of other Jedi besides.

If they tried taking the direct approach, they all go down. Sneaky is their only option.

Jedi are great for cutting through normal opponents when they're already engaged with someone else, not when they're all firing at the Jedi.

truejedi
hmm.. IF luke could cloak himself. (since he can vanish from people's actual vision, AND vanish from the force....

You know what i'm going to say. He could beat the magnadroids, who once again would have absolutelly NO WAY of finding him. He could use their own weapons against them.

It would definitly take that scenario though, as in an actual fight, with cloaking not allowed, the group is going to get killed by any of the huge groups. Just too many blasterbolts firing at once to possibly block.

So Luke with his cloaking can win 1. (though the rest of the group gets wiped out, since they don't know how to cloak (though.... could luke cloak them? He cloaked ships and planets...))

Red Nemesis
With this group there are several possibilities.

Revan could go into stealth mode (solo) and plant a bunch of mines beneath each combatant.

NJO Luke could, as TJ noted, go stealth and kill him some foolz. Also viable is the possibility of granting himself arbitrarily high inertia thereby rendering the plasma incapable of interacting with his body.

Vader could find the combatants' lack of faith disturbing.

Delta Squad (godmodded by K.Traviss as DM) could probably solo this, given a skewed enough understanding of logistics.

I'm gonna call a roflstomp in favor of the contestants.

Q99
Also, numbers are a lot worse in a wide-open area like a desert. Put them in a more confined terrain and a Jedi can take 10 enemies at a time many times in a row a lot easier than they can a huge block of enemies.

Eminence
I'm not sure why "Darth" Talon sits above Darth Vader, Count Dooku, and the combined strength of two goddamn Starkillers.

Q99
Originally posted by Eminence
I'm not sure why "Darth" Talon sits above Darth Vader, Count Dooku, and the combined strength of two goddamn Starkillers.

Yea, she should be lower than those and the Starkiller pair should be one of the highest on the list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.