Supreme vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Classic Thor vs Supreme. Who wins?

Omega Vision
Been done before, Supreme wins.

the Darkone
Thor

carver9
Supreme is precrisis superman, he wins.

Blanket
Originally posted by carver9
Supreme is precrisis superman, he wins. prove it

carver9
Originally posted by Blanket
prove it

Its easy to prove. We have Gladiator who has busted planets with his fist, moved planets, flown 100 times the speed of light, blitzed twice at the speed of light and it was stated that Supreme was TWICE as strong as Gladiator.

That statement alone proves my case.

Prep-Man
Yeah, Alan Moore's Supreme was pretty powerful, IIRC.

Blanket
Its easy to prove. We have Gladiator who has busted planets with his fist, moved planets, flown 100 times the speed of light, blitzed twice at the speed of light and it was stated that Supreme was TWICE as strong as Gladiator.

That statement alone proves my case.
I don't see how any of this makes him Precrisis Superman... let alone using a statement that has little to no face value where Gladiator did quite well against someone who is supposedly as powerful as PC Supes.

carver9
I don't see how any of this makes him Precrisis Superman... let alone using a statement that has little to no face value where Gladiator did quite well against someone who is supposedly as powerful as PC Supes.

Gladiator was getting thrashed that entire fight. Hell, he even admitted that he wasnt a challenge to Supreme. The only reason Gladiator lasted as long as he did was due to his fighting skills.

What makes Supreme Precrisis Superman level is that 1. When he was created, the writer stated that they were going to put him at that level. 2. Anybody being two times as strong as someone that can crush planets IS at precrisis level strength.

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Yeah, Alan Moore's Supreme was pretty powerful, IIRC.

He was TOO strong. Thats why he didnt last so long, they couldnt find him any enemies.

Blanket
Gladiator was getting thrashed that entire fight. Hell, he even admitted that he wasnt a challenge to Supreme. The only reason Gladiator lasted as long as he did was due to his fighting skills.

What makes Supreme Precrisis Superman level is that 1. When he was created, the writer stated that they were going to put him at that level. 2. Anybody being two times as strong as someone that can crush planets IS at precrisis level strength. laughing out loud

carver9
laughing out loud

laughing laughing confused why are we laughing? embarrasment

Blanket
laughing laughing confused why are we laughing? embarrasment Because 1, original intention has little to do with power level, otherwise I'm sure you're on the bandwagon for PC Darkseid (who later wasn't affected by the Crisis afterall, yes!) being equal to Galactus.

And 2, just because you're twice as strong as someone who could crush planets (what you're implying is that someone who is at the bare minimum to crush a planet would be PC Supes with double the strength), that does not indicate anything.

Also, he was trashed the entire fight because the entire fight was with Gladiator thinking about innocent lives, while Supreme was on a bloodlust, and he wasn't trashed the entire fight. He also didn't admit to Supreme being better than him too...
http://s553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/?action=view&current=s_battlegladiator5.jpg

In fact, he basically faked his defeat to protect lives.

Now where was this statement of Supreme being twice as strong as Gladiator so we can call it hyperbole and move on?

Galan007
Also, he was trashed the entire fight,

and he wasn't trashed the entire fight. mmm

Blanket
Originally posted by Galan007
mmm Should have put quotations around the first one.

Should have, but won't.

Galan007
Lazy son of a.... ermmnone

the Darkone
Thor is more versastile than Supreme, can tap into his strength reserrves. Thor wins majority!

celeyhyga17
I'm guessing Supreme? =P

JakeTheBank
Pre-Crisis Superman, but not really, for the maybe win.

carver9
Supreme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.