Mister X vs Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BUSTER1
Bullseye is walking through a construction site in New York, having received an invitation to "meet his greatest Challenge" at this site. After waiting for 10 minutes he hears a voice shout "Bulleseye, gald you could make it." and turns to face Mister X.
"What the hell do you want with me?" says Bullseye-to which Mister X replies "to add you to my long list of kills. I have a feeling it will be easier done than said ha ha"
An enraged Bullseye growls "You just dug your own grave X, this whole building site is my weapon"

as well as anything that comes to hand Bullseye has 10 throwing stars. Mister X has his 2 swords

LET THE BATTLE OF THE ASSASSINS COMMENCE!

Juk3n
Bullseye gets holyshitstomped

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Juk3n
Bullseye gets holyshitstomped

What if he goes Amadeus Cho on X?

the ninjak
He can reflect projectiles off walls posts etc and allow it so the objects randomly go to different areas as far as his mind is concerned.
That's about all he can do.

Philosophía
Bullseye destroys his ass.

Battlehammer

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
really and how is this? I mean it not like Mister X has never destroyed people who would more then likely put Bullseye down or any thing roll eyes (sarcastic) lovely use of abc logic there

bullseye could def beat mister x

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
lovely use of abc logic there

bullseye could def beat mister x
Not a majority thats for sure.

Bullseye not very well equipped for dealing with X

Starscream M
N
Bullseye not very well equipped for dealing with X actually in a way he is

when he throws objects...and then they richochet and hit Mister x, that could work

mister x can't know where the object will ricochet off, so all he knows in advance is that bullseye will throw something...but he can't dodge it, because bullseye ain't throwing it at him.

StiltmanFTW
After reading the last issue of T-Bolts and DR: Hawkeye #5 I have to agree with you.

Battlehammer
actually in a way he is

when he throws objects...and then they richochet and hit Mister x, that could work

First it would not work

second he does not know X's powers which are not common knowledge at all.

mister x can't know where the object will ricochet off, so all he knows in advance is that bullseye will throw something...but he can't dodge it, because bullseye ain't throwing it at him.
But he will know were bullseye plans for it to go, which makes it the same dam thing.

Trackz
mr. x doesn't solely rely on his ability though, in a confrontation i see X coming out on top

Battlehammer
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
After reading the last issue of T-Bolts and DR: Hawkeye #5 I have to agree with you.
That only worked because it was cho and x could not read his mind, and even then he dodged the vast majority of the attacks and even after he got hit he seem unhindered when he ripped it out.

also cho had ample prep time on analyzing x file.

Starscream M
That only worked because it was cho and x could not read his mind, and even then he dodged the vast majority of the attacks and even after he got hit he seem unhindered when he ripped it out.

also cho had ample prep time on analyzing x file. but cho is nowhere as skilled as bullseye, or as vicious.

StiltmanFTW

also cho had ample prep time on analyzing x file.

I know. But this time the projectiles will be thrown faster and I'm not sure he'd have an easy time reading Bullseye's mind. Him planning all those ricochets seems crazy. It'd be easier than reading Cho, that's for sure though.

You're right. The lack of prep and CIS could be a pain in the ass for Lester here.

Battlehammer
but cho is nowhere as skilled as bullseye, or as vicious.
so your point? that has literrally nothing to do with how he accomplished what he did.

He a vastly smarter and had advanced knowledge of mister x and he pulls that kinda stuff off all the time.

Battlehammer
I know. But this time the projectiles will be thrown faster and I'm not sure he'd have an easy time reading Bullseye's mind.

yea like with black widow? who he easily blocked all his projectiles and caught them?

Him planning all those ricochets seems crazy. It'd be easier than reading Cho, that's for sure though.
the problem was not the speed or skill of cho, it was the fact he could not understand his mind.

even then it wa simplied it would not work again.

You're right. The lack of prep and CIS could be a pain in the ass for Lester here.

yup and the fact his mind does not operrate on anything closes to the same level as cho.

Mshinu
A but unsure how the ricochet thing would work, I can see Lester take some wins at least. Given X`s past deflection feats I give him a majority for now.

Starscream M
so your point? that has literrally nothing to do with how he accomplished what he did.

He a vastly smarter and had advanced knowledge of mister x and he pulls that kinda stuff off all the time. mister x will not be able to see where the projectiles will be going...lester could throw multiple ones, all at different angles, and I doubt mister x can process that fast

Battlehammer
mister x will not be able to see where the projectiles will be going...lester could throw multiple ones, all at different angles, and I doubt mister x can process that fast
Except he can and has, he friggin deflected bullets shot from black widow who is physical bullseye superior.

You thinking this is based of ignorances of the character, what worse is you think bullseye will just do this as if he has knowledge of mister x which he certainly does not.

Starscream M
Except he can and has, he friggin deflected bullets shot from black widow who is physical bullseye superior.

You thinking this is based of ignorances of the character, what worse is you think bullseye will just do this as if he has knowledge of mister x which he certainly does not. bullseye is very smart, he'll figure out mister x's power very quickly

StiltmanFTW
yea like with black widow? who he easily blocked all his projectiles and caught them?

Read that. Impressive, but BW ain't Lester.

the problem was not the speed or skill of cho, it was the fact he could not understand his mind.

even then it wa simplied it would not work again.

I do realize that. And I doubt he'd understand BS ricochet-plans. He's a genius when it comes to that.

When was that implied? Couldn't find it.

yup and the fact his mind does not operrate on anything closes to the same level as cho.

It most definitely wouldn't distract him like it did in T-bolts, yep.

Battlehammer
bullseye is very smart, he'll figure out mister x's power very quickly
He not that smart, hell taskmaster could not figure out his powers. It took wolverine three fights until he figured it out and he lives with telepths and X even gave him a hint by telling his life story. so no, please read up on what your talking about before makign such statements.

Starscream M
He not that smart, hell taskmaster could not figure out his powers. It took wolverine three fights until he figured it out and he lives with telepths and X even gave him a hint by telling his life story. so no, please read up on what your talking about before makign such statements. bullseye is not that smart?

lol...jeez, you should follow your own advice and pick up a bullseye comic before you discuss him or you make yourself look ignorant

StiltmanFTW
He not that smart, hell taskmaster could not figure out his powers. It took wolverine three fights until he figured it out and he lives with telepths and X even gave him a hint by telling his life story. so no, please read up on what your talking about before makign such statements.

Yeah, it seems very unlikely. He wouldn't figure it out that fast.

But depending on the writer, X could just tell him that. Remender was PIS though and Diggle made him do that only to a fellow T-bolt who already knew about his power.

Battlehammer
Read that. Impressive, but BW ain't Lester.
true, but in some ways she better.

I do realize that. And I doubt he'd understand BS ricochet-plans. He's a genius when it comes to that. .
not really, he skilled and really good at it but he does not think in such away that X would be unable to understand it. If that was true wolverines mind, taskmaster ect. he would have been unable to understand them, and there minds are more enhanced then his and operrate at higher level.

When was that implied? Couldn't find it.
I thought when he ripped the arrow out he stated something like that won't happen again or something (which you could argue is just hyperbole, but mister x has stated that type of comment before and proven to overcome such weaknesses like with wolverine, ghost ect.)

It most definitely wouldn't distract him like it did in T-bolts, yep.
I really think it was cho mind that screwed him up, not what cho did physically.

Starscream M

not really, he skilled and really good at it but he does not think in such away that X would be unable to understand it. If that was true wolverines mind, taskmaster ect. he would have been unable to understand them, and there minds are more enhanced then his and operrate at higher level.

lol..what a load of bs

Battlehammer
Yeah, it seems very unlikely. He wouldn't figure it out that fast.

But depending on the writer, X could just tell him that. Remender was PIS though and Diggle made him do that only to a fellow T-bolt who already knew about his power.
yea which I thinks a huge factor in this fight.

true it was pis. In a forum match I find it unlikely x would tell him his powers and if he did he only tell him some of them.

x powers seem to be telepathy, ability to lock onto brain patterns (he got this through training his power kinda like other telepaths being able to take control of others minds through training) superhuman speed, agility, reflexes, superhuman senses, empathy and some crazy ass damage soak/pain resistences.

StiltmanFTW
bullseye is not that smart?

lol...jeez, you should follow your own advice and pick up a bullseye comic before you discuss him or you make yourself look ignorant

So... Wolverine&Tasky are dumb like hell compared to him? http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon5.gif

Logan has much more experience and discovered that quite... late, to put it lightly. Which is kinda weird considering he fought and killed Blood Shadow before him...

Battlehammer
lol..what a load of bs
how is that a load of bull shit? cho mind works in a way that views everything in advances mathmetical equations which he even purposesly made more complicated pretty much.

Wolverines mind is enhanced, and taskmaster power in it self means his mind is enahnced. bullseye has not such enhancement of the mind.

Battlehammer
bullseye is not that smart?

yes he not that smart, and not as smart as wolverine or taskmaster.

I have read many many many many bullseye comics. I am the one who first brought up bullseye shit stomping punisher in the versus thread.

I look ignorant? thats fresh coming form the king of retards.

So... Wolverine&Tasky are dumb like hell compared to him? http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon5.gif

Logan has much more experience and discovered that quite... late, to put it lightly. Which is kinda weird considering he fought and killed Blood Shadow before him...
cosigned.

Starscream M
how is that a load of bull shit? cho mind works in a way that views everything in advances mathmetical equations which he even purposesly made more complicated pretty much.

Wolverines mind is enhanced, and taskmaster power in it self means his mind is enahnced. bullseye has not such enhancement of the mind. just because you are enhanced in some aspects does not mean you're enhanced in all aspects.

logan's mind is not enhanced, nor is taskmaster other than his ability.

you made crap up, as usual.

Starscream M
So... Wolverine&Tasky are dumb like hell compared to him? . never said that did I.

but bullseye is wicked smart, prob smarter than tasky (who acts rather dumb at times). and logan just has mental issues, he gets too much in the fight sometimes to figure things out, and also, since he's practically unkillable, often times he doesn't need to think as much as bullseye.

StiltmanFTW
true, but in some ways she better.

Yeah, even BS can't screw with a certain blind man the way Natasha does laughing out loud

But seriously, what ways? I'm curious.

Good point.

I thought when he ripped the arrow out he stated something like that won't happen again or something (which you could argue is just hyperbole, but mister x has stated that type of comment before and proven to overcome such weaknesses like with wolverine, ghost ect.)

He only said that someone is going to die for this.

Ghost?

I really think it was cho mind that screwed him up, not what cho did physically.

It makes me wonder if Banner, Pym or Stark would have the same effect on him.

Battlehammer
just because you are enhanced in some aspects does not mean you're enhanced in all aspects.

logan's mind is not enhanced, nor is taskmaster other than his ability.

you made crap up, as usual.
both ther eminds operrate on higher level of speed, which is the entire point if x can keep up with them, it foolish to think someone with a slower and less intellectual mind x could not fallow.

yes it is and you seen the scans, hell anyone with superhuman stats mind would have to be enhanced on some level. taskmaster power in it self means his minds enhanced you idiot.

Not at all my retarded friend.

Battlehammer
Yeah, even BS can't screw with a certain blind man the way Natasha does laughing out loud

But seriously, what ways? I'm curious.

lol

she all around physically superior I would say.

Good point.

He only said that someone is going to die for this.

Ghost?

thanks.

really dam I thought he said something elses.

yea ghost remember he phased and ko mister x the first time, but then x in later issues was able to senses him even while phased.

It makes me wonder if Banner, Pym or Stark would have the same effect on him.
maybe I mean i think a lot of it is how cho views the world, he looks at it all like mathmatical equation.

Battlehammer
never said that did I.

but bullseye is wicked smart, prob smarter than tasky (who acts rather dumb at times). and logan just has mental issues, he gets too much in the fight sometimes to figure things out, and also, since he's practically unkillable, often times he doesn't need to think as much as bullseye.
pretty much whats being implied if you think bullseye mind is going to be to much for him to comprehend.

Not at all, he simply braver, taskmaster can be a pussy. There a reason why taskmaster was brought into osborn inner circle and bullseye was not.

again your just talking out your ass. The entire time wolverine was trying to figure out how he was doing it, and this is a man who been able to easily spot telepaths and so forth. to assume bullseye would figure something out logan could not is retarded and simply wrong.

Original Smurph
I don't really see how knowing that X is a telepath is relevant. Bullseye will ricochet shots like he always does, and when X has greater trouble dodging those, he'll continue to do so.

Starscream M

Not at all, he simply braver, taskmaster can be a pussy. There a reason why taskmaster was brought into osborn inner circle and bullseye was not.
because osborn can control taskmaster...he's afraid of bullseye

Battlehammer
...he's afraid of bullseye
Thats utter bullshit. prove it. lieing like that is just sad. of coruse you won't prove it becuase your lieing sack of shit anyways.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Original Smurph
I don't really see how knowing that X is a telepath is relevant. Bullseye will ricochet shots like he always does, and when X has greater trouble dodging those, he'll continue to do so.
he does not always ricochet shots and again why assume he will have harder time? He was doing just fine, it was cho mind that was the problem not the projectiles.

Starscream M
Thats utter bullshit. prove it. lieing like that is just sad. of coruse you won't prove it becuase your lieing sack of shit anyways. bullseye is unpredictable nutcase, of course osborn is afraid of him. osborn knows bullseye is not the most rational person and might kill him if there's an incentive. I don't need to prove that...its pretty much common sense.

Starscream M
he does not always ricochet shots and again why assume he will have harder time? He was doing just fine, it was cho mind that was the problem not the projectiles. was cho richocheting objects or throwing them directly at Mister X?

thats a big difference.

Battlehammer
was cho richocheting objects or throwing them directly at Mister X?

thats a big difference.
he richocheting them and it was x could not understand his mind.

StiltmanFTW
lol

she all around physically superior I would say.

Not familiar with their strength feats. Speedwise I'd say they are fairly comparable. Durability goes to Lester. Agility probably too.

thanks.

really dam I thought he said something elses.

yea ghost remember he phased and ko mister x the first time, but then x in later issues was able to senses him even while phased.

When he was stalking X in his bedroom?

maybe I mean i think a lot of it is how cho views the world, he looks at it all like mathmatical equation.

That seems right.

Battlehammer
bullseye is unpredictable nutcase, of course osborn is afraid of him. osborn knows bullseye is not the most rational person and might kill him if there's an incentive. I don't need to prove that...its pretty much common sense.
no it not. osborn himself is not rational. to assume he scared of bullseye is absurd. prove it. you lied and got caught simply admit it like a man.

Battlehammer
Not familiar with their strength feats. Speedwise I'd say they are fairly comparable. Durability goes to Lester. Agility probably too.

she a peak human. though she has very little to no strength feats. durability does go to bullseye. I disagree with agility black widow has crazy agility and I say she faster to. She not much superior to him, but slightly I would say.

When he was stalking X in his bedroom?

That seems right.
yea

yup

StiltmanFTW
bullseye is unpredictable nutcase, of course osborn is afraid of him. osborn knows bullseye is not the most rational person and might kill him if there's an incentive. I don't need to prove that...its pretty much common sense.

Norman is nuts, too. Did you see what he did to Deadpool? Or how he stomped Hyde, Whirlwind and Boomerang at the same time? He thinks he can control everyone, that is why he's not afraid of him.

Tasky was chosen also because he was the head of camp hammer and punked Avengers.

StiltmanFTW
she a peak human. though she has very little to no strength feats. durability does go to bullseye. I disagree with agility black widow has crazy agility and I say she faster to. She not much superior to him, but slightly I would say.

Just remembered awesome agility feat from Invincible Iron Man. She bounced off the walls and got on the roof, it looked pretty cool. Can't picture Lester doing that for some reason.

Battlehammer
Just remembered awesome agility feat from Invincible Iron Man. She bounced off the walls and got on the roof, it looked pretty cool. Can't picture Lester doing that for some reason.
I agree, and in mighty avengers when she made ares fall in love with her because of his bad ass acrobatic kill franzy she did on all the iron man armors.

StiltmanFTW
Bendis run? She had a lot of great ag feats in that one. You convinced me.

Battlehammer
Bendis run? She had a lot of great ag feats in that one. You convinced me.
yea I think it was bendis.

lol

Original Smurph
he does not always ricochet shots and again why assume he will have harder time? He was doing just fine, it was cho mind that was the problem not the projectiles. He quite often does. Not every single shot, no, but that's not necessary.

I think he would have a harder time because... he did. No, he couldn't tell from Cho's mind where the projectiles would go, but he couldn't compensate with personal reflexes afterwards because he couldn't read the projectiles' minds, since, well, they don't have any.

Plus I don't really see Bullseye's mind working differently than Cho's in that regard. It wouldn't be mathematical so much as intuitive, but it would be simply a series of angles and instinctual throwing, which X apparently has trouble perceiving.

I think it's highly improbable that Bullseye perceives the world when throwing things in a fashion at all similar to the rest of the world. There's something inhuman about his aim, and that would be a hurdle for X to cope with.

Battlehammer
He quite often does. Not every single shot, no, but that's not necessary.

depends on the scenerio, but wouldent this be featureless given that the opt did not pick a scenerio?

I think he would have a harder time because... he did. No, he couldn't tell from Cho's mind where the projectiles would go, but he couldn't compensate with personal reflexes afterwards because he couldn't read the projectiles' minds, since, well, they don't have any.
But he can read bullseye mind so would that not make it irrelevent? he also dodged every signle arrow but one and that was more from surprises it seemed then lack of reflexes.

Plus I don't really see Bullseye's mind working differently than Cho's in that regard. It wouldn't be mathematical so much as intuitive, but it would be simply a series of angles and instinctual throwing, which X apparently has trouble perceiving.
No x has trouble reading some ones mind who analyzes everything in advance mathmetical equations something bullseye has never once shown to do, let a lone we would assume his mind works anything like the 7th smartest perosn on the planet and possibly top 3 most tactical minds.

I think it's highly improbable that Bullseye perceives the world when throwing things in a fashion at all similar to the rest of the world. There's something inhuman about his aim, and that would be a hurdle for X to cope with.
you assume so with out any evidence that he sees the world any different. If he can read taskmaster mind who has bullseye abilities seem very imporable to assume x can not read bullseye mind who never once shown to operrate on any level x would not be able to understand.

Original Smurph
No x has trouble reading some ones mind who analyzes everything in advance mathmetical equations something bullseye has never once shown to do, let a lone we would assume his mind works anything like the 7th smartest perosn on the planet and possibly top 3 most tactical minds.
He doesn't need to fall into the top 7 overall smartest, he simply needs to fall into that top few as far as calculating aim goes, and he clearly does. I mean, it's not like it was Cho's science knowledge that was edging out X, it was just his mind's capacity to deduce ridiculous arcs and paths for thrown objects, which is something that Bullseye clearly has to a probably greater degree. Cho arrives there through mathematical calculation, Bullseye arrives there through basic intuition, but it's not like X is shown to have an easier time with that- it's simply the complexity that X can't follow, or hasn't been shown to be capable of following.

Battlehammer
He doesn't need to fall into the top 7 overall smartest, he simply needs to fall into that top few as far as calculating aim goes, and he clearly does.
He clearly falls into skill with aiming, that does not mean he see's the world anything like cho and there zero evidences of him ever showing anything like how cho sees the world.

I mean, it's not like it was Cho's science knowledge that was edging out X, it was just his mind's capacity to deduce ridiculous arcs and paths for thrown objects, which is something that Bullseye clearly has to a probably greater degree.
Not at all, it was how how viewed the world in advances mathmatics, something bullseye has never shown anything closes to that level. It not the arcs, or any such thing, it the way he looks at everything, You don't have to see the world like cho to pull of the physical aspects of what he did. Hell capt done it, wolverine, taskmaster, that in no way makes there mind operrate like cho's.

Cho arrives there through mathematical calculation, Bullseye arrives there through basic intuition, but it's not like X is shown to have an easier time with that- it's simply the complexity that X can't follow, or hasn't been shown to be capable of following.
X could not understad mathematicla equations. bullseye arriving there through baisic intuition would not hinder x at all, he know what bullseye was trying to do. It had nothing to do with what cho was doing it was how he arrived at his goal which was so mathematically oriented that X could not understand it. Bullseye does not view the world like this and x would have no trouble understand what he was doing.

it the way cho mind worked nothing elses and even then X dodged every single arrow but one.

Original Smurph

X could not understad mathematicla equations. bullseye arriving there through baisic intuition would not hinder x at all, he know what bullseye was trying to do. Cho's goals weren't spelled out in math, only the thinking process to get there. Bullseye's, based on feats, would be no different. Bullseye subconsciously figures out the angles, but that is just a separate process that X would be equally clueless to.

All that it means is that X has trouble deducing where his opponents' ammo is going to end up based on their thoughts if the flight path is extremely complicated. I would argue the same thing with respect to X dodging Cyclops' blasts or Cap's shield.

Battlehammer
Cho's goals weren't spelled out in math, only the thinking process to get there. Bullseye's, based on feats, would be no different. Bullseye subconsciously figures out the angles, but that is just a separate process that X would be equally clueless to.
Not at all, cho showed his mind working in mathmatical way, which X could not understand which is why he was like "what I don't", becuase he did not understand Cho mind. There zero evidence that Bullseye mind operrates in any way similar to that. X only got hit becuase he could not understand cho mind and surprised him. Thats not going to happen with X.

All that it means is that X has trouble deducing where his opponents' ammo is going to end up based on their thoughts if the flight path is extremely complicated. I would argue the same thing with respect to X dodging Cyclops' blasts or Cap's shield.
then you be mistaken. It was clearly shown his problem with how x mind work, he could not understand the mathmatical problems being done. Which si the only reason why he got hit, he would have no such trouble with wolverine or bullseye, or capt or taskmaster. Even still he was able to dodge every single attack of cho's except one.

again it was clearly shown that his problem was that he could not understand cho mind becuase it views the world in advances mathmatics, something bullseye does not do.

Starscream M
Even still he was able to dodge every single attack of cho's except one.
one was all cho needed anyways.

Battlehammer
one was all cho needed anyways.
not at all x simply ripped it out and kept going.

also it was stated by cho himself he was doing zillions of conculations and that X could read his mind, but not understand it. this is something bullseye can't do. It had nothing to do with cho physical ability or even the arrows, it was the fact he could not understand cho mind which was clearly shown. What cho did is not something bullseye can do, it not even relevent.

Original Smurph
It doesn't need to work in the same fashion, if it still comes up with complicated flight paths that X can't follow before Bullseye throws the projectiles. There's zero evidence to suggest that X can mentally track multiple projectiles' while they ricochet around the environment, and there's actually evidence to suggest that he can't.

We don't know exactly how Bullseye calculates his aim, but we do know that it takes far less time than Cho took and that the projectiles would be moving faster, with intent to kill. We know that this type of maneuver can surprise X, that he has trouble compensating and that this is Bullseye's bread and butter.

Math was not necessary. Simply extremely fast aim deductions, executed before X can dumb it down to his level. This is exactly what Bullseye does.

Battlehammer
It doesn't need to work in the same fashion, if it still comes up with complicated flight paths that X can't follow before Bullseye throws the projectiles. There's zero evidence to suggest that X can mentally track multiple projectiles' while they ricochet around the environment, and there's actually evidence to suggest that he can't.

We don't know exactly how Bullseye calculates his aim, but we do know that it takes far less time than Cho took and that the projectiles would be moving faster, with intent to kill. We know that this type of maneuver can surprise X, that he has trouble compensating and that this is Bullseye's bread and butter.

Math was not necessary. Simply extremely fast aim deductions, executed before X can dumb it down to his level. This is exactly what Bullseye does.

No not at all, there only evidence to suggest he can't track cho mind. It had nothing to do with flight paths, it was the math, it was clearly shown on pannel, hell cho even states "you can read my mind but not understand it" he also states I am doing zillions of conculations and they even show all the forumulas his mind is going through, this is not something bullseye can do and it a fact.

so we can't assume he does it anything like cho. No all we know is x could not understand cho mathmatical mind and even still he was able to dodge numerous arrows. It was clearly shown that it was the way cho mind worked not what he did that got x.

yes it was and was clearly shown. except bullseye can't operrate his mind anythign closes to the level of cho. x does not dumb down anything. Cho mind was doing zillions of conculations and formulas.

Starscream M
^ you're super dense.

Original Smurph
No not at all, there only evidence to suggest he can't track cho mind. It had nothing to do with flight paths, it was the math, it was clearly shown on pannel, hell cho even states "you can read my mind but not understand it" he also states I am doing zillions of conculations and they even show all the forumulas his mind is going through, this is not something bullseye can do and it a fact.

so we can't assume he does it anything like cho. No all we know is x could not understand cho mathmatical mind and even still he was able to dodge numerous arrows. It was clearly shown that it was the way cho mind worked not what he did that got x.

yes it was and was clearly shown. except bullseye can't operrate his mind anythign closes to the level of cho. x does not dumb down anything. Cho mind was doing zillions of conculations and formulas. Now you're not even replying to what I'm posting.

Battlehammer
^ you're super dense.
sweet mister his claws are embedded into his neck......it was a necklace you dumb bastard.

capt did not get a blot clot, he had one before the battle....you liar

theses are the dumb ass comments you make ever day, so don't even talk to me about being dense your ignorant ****.

what I stated was based on the comic, you know the one I read 4 times and own, unlike your self.

Trackz
if it came to hand-to-hand x would probably take it, after the cho incident, Bullseye would most likely win if he kept it at a long range. The fact that cho had to do all the calculations and this was clear for mr. x to read and he couldn't block the attack means that someone like bullseye who does the same calculations in his head reflexively means that X would probably find it impossible to counter-attack...however that's just a theory, for all we know, bullseye might dumb down his own calculations for himself, like saying to himself "off the wall to the car to the street lamp to the back of his head." or something like that.

Battlehammer
Now you're not even replying to what I'm posting.
yes I am. Your trying to uses cho example as being what bullseye could do, but it not even relevent.

cho achieved what he did through zillions of conculations which x could read, but by chos own words could not "understand". He also showed that his mind was full of complacted formulas. This in no way means that bullseye could do the same thing at all. Bullseye does not operrate like this. X did not have problems dodging the attacks, he had problems understanding cho's mind this is a fact on pannel evidence. Bullseye mind has never shown to opperate anything like this, fact.

Original Smurph
yes I am. Your trying to uses cho example as being what bullseye could do, but it not even relevent.
Ok, let's remove the Cho example-

Please show evidence that Mr. X can automatically deduce and react to complicated flight paths that are calculated and executed within a fraction of a second.

Battlehammer
It all about the language. it like cho mind was operating in another language that x could not understand. Bullseye does not operate in such a way. X understands how people like bullseye think, how warriors think. He does not understand how people who view the world in simply mathmatical terms operates.

Original Smurph

Please show evidence that Mr. X can automatically deduce and react to complicated flight paths that are calculated and executed within a fraction of a second.

Battlehammer

again your asking for something thats never happen to him asside from the cho example and even then he was shown to dodge the complicated flight patterns. so your own example of him failing is the same example which shows him dodging them and the reason given for his failure with not being able to understand cho mind, it had nothing to do with the complexity of the flight pattern, if that was the cases it would have been stated and he would not have dodge numerous arrows.

also when has bullseye ever thrown that amount of projectiles let alone right off the bat?

Original Smurph
again your asking for something thats never happen to him So, we have no evidence that he could mentally track these. The only occurrence suggests that he can't, though the mindset was different, but the calculated flight paths would be of equal complexity in the given scenarios. There is nothing to suggest that he could track them, there is something to suggest that he can't.

Based on that, I would think that Bullseye can win this, if he knew or figured out what to do.

Starscream M

also when has bullseye ever thrown that amount of projectiles let alone right off the bat? he doesn't need to

with bullseye's ability to richochet any object....he would be able to do far more than Cho did.

Battlehammer
So, we have no evidence that he could mentally track these. The only occurrence suggests that he can't, though the mindset was different, but the calculated flight paths would be of equal complexity in the given scenarios.

Yes, but the reason given was how cho mind operates, and the complexity is far different. He was doing zillions of mathmetical equations. He also showed that he could dodge them, untill he was unable to understand the his mind.

here is nothing to suggest that he could track them, there is something to suggest that he can't.

Not true. The only thing suggested was that he could not understand cho's mind which was the reaosn given. This is what happen on pannel. It had nothing to do with the flight patterns, it had to do with his conculations and he dodge numerous arrows to boot.

Based on that, I would think that Bullseye can win this, if he knew or figured out what to do.
again cho did this through complex mathmetical equations zillions of them. which bullseye can't do. It not the same thing. Your trying to argue apples and oranges.

what cho did mentally is not what bullseye does.

also your going to assume bullseye figures out x powers because?

Battlehammer
he doesn't need to

with bullseye's ability to richochet any object....he would be able to do far more than Cho did.
yes he would.

no he couldent. do you understand that x was having no problems with the physical aspect of dodging it was cho mental capacity, wait of course not you never even read the dam issue, why I even bother talking to your ignorant ass is beyond me.

Starscream M

also your going to assume bullseye figures out x powers because? cuz X will likely brag about it.

Original Smurph
Bottom line:

There is nothing to suggest that X can follow complicated flight paths via telepathy. Nothing.

Battlehammer
cuz X will likely brag about it.
except x never has bragged about his ability except one time to his teamates who he already new, his powers.

Starscream M
except x never has bragged about his ability except one time to his teamates who he already new, his powers. truth is, BE doesn't need to know X's powers

once he realizes throwing objects directly is avoided by X, he'll start using crazy angles.

Battlehammer
Bottom line:

There is nothing to suggest that X can follow complicated flight paths via telepathy. Nothing.
except the fact that he dodge numerous arrows on complicated flight patterns.

There nothing to suggest he be unable to understand bullseye mind, nothing.

we know why he could not dodge all the arrows, becuase he could nto understand cho's mind, this is a fact.

we know for a fact bullseye never shown to have his mind opperate like cho's.

so to assume bullseye can do something becuase cho did it =abc logic and shitty one at that.

There is an arguement for both sides, niether side has more evidences then the other.

The same example can be used to argue either side of the arguement, and is diffently not evidence that he can complete lock on and dodge complex flight patterns, but it also not evidences that he can't becuase the reason given was due to being able to understand cho's mind.

Battlehammer
truth is, BE doesn't need to know X's powers

once he realizes throwing objects directly is avoided by X, he'll start using crazy angles.
says you.

and what happens when x runs at him delfecting and dodge each projectile? bullseye?

Original Smurph
There nothing to suggest he be unable to understand bullseye mind, nothing.
There's nothing to suggest that Aunt May isn't a resurrected Mayan Goddess that hasn't realized her true potential yet.

So it's probably true, amirite?

Starscream M
says you.

and what happens when x runs at him delfecting and dodge each projectile? bullseye? bullseye creams his pants..cuz he never fought skilled close combat fighters..oh like say, DD, or elektra.roll eyes (sarcastic)

you're truly a world class clown.

Battlehammer
bullseye creams his pants..cuz he never fought skilled close combat fighters..oh like say, DD, or elektra.roll eyes (sarcastic)

you're truly a world class clown.
Not someone who destroys people like taskmaster like there jokes, and beats the shit out of wolverine. Bullseye would get shit stomp in close quarters.

your an idiot do you know anything about x? you really think bullseye stands any chance in melee combat? because he doesent.

smurf actually knows what he talking about and his arguements are sound, but the shit you say is jsut retarded.

also here just a little scan so people who think X does not posses superhuman levels of speed, may want to re think that idea.
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4757/mrx2.th.jpg

Battlehammer
There's nothing to suggest that Aunt May isn't a resurrected Mayan Goddess that hasn't realized her true potential yet.

So it's probably true, amirite?
Not the same at all.

X was shown dodging the arrows numerous of them, and was hit by one and the reaosn given was that he could not undersatnd cho mind. Not that the flight pattern was to complicated, but that cho's mind it self was to complicated.

there just as sound reasoning for both sides of the arguement, and simply becuase cho achieved some thing does not mean bullseye can, they are not similar and there minds do not operrate similarly at all.

Original Smurph
I'm not claiming that Bullseye can achieve exactly what Cho did. I'm simply saying that I haven't seen evidence that X's powers will work with respect to Bullseye's throwing.

Battlehammer
I'm not claiming that Bullseye can achieve exactly what Cho did. I'm simply saying that I haven't seen evidence that X's powers will work with respect to Bullseye's throwing.
I dont think there evidence on either end.

the reason given was cho complexed mind and mathmatical thought prosses, which seems to imply that it was not what cho did, but the way he thinks that caught x.

It can be argued either way. I dont think there evidence enough to suggest that bullseye could or could not pull off what cho did, we have to wait and see I guess.

Though I have a strong feeling that x will show that such a thing won't work again. he tends to adabted and over come weaknesses, I would not be surprised if cho tries again next issue only to fail, similar to what happen wit ghost.

Original Smurph
thumb up

Battlehammer
thumb up
big grin

hey did you noticex kinda seemed to stop bleeding once he pulled the arrow out I wonder if he will end up having a healing factor (I hope not). He does seem to have pretty good damage soak though.

I like the idea of his telepath, instead of being formally trained like jean and so forth, he trained himself. which allows him to do different skills which I think people are at times mistakening to be a new power or his only power. For example like his ability to lock onto brain patterns, it not a new power, it a trained ability he taught himself similar to kinda like jean being trained to control people minds and such of course far less powerful.

Starscream M

smurf actually knows what he talking about and his arguements are sound, but the shit you say is jsut retarded.

you clown, I was the first one to bring up the argument that bullseye would use ricochet to deal with X's telepathy

Original Smurph
Yeah, locking onto neurons could be just an extended application of his telepathy that he recently developed.

I wish they'd flesh out his character a little bit more. I still feel like he's a gimmick.

Battlehammer
you clown, I was the first one to bring up the argument that bullseye would use ricochet to deal with X's telepathy
You don't get it, what you brought up was backed by nothing, smurf argued his point soundly, you just talked nonsenses, about a character you don't even know.

but hell I glady take this to the battle zone me with mr.x vs you with bullseye and make you look foolish real quick. Becuase your knolwedge of both characters is just awful

Starscream M
You don't get it, what you brought up was backed by nothing, smurf argued his point soundly, you just talked nonsenses, about a character you don't even know.

but hell I glady take this to the battle zone me with mr.x vs you with bullseye and make you look foolish real quick. Becuase your knolwedge of both characters is just awful you just admitted to smurph that there was not enough evidence either way whether x can deal with bullseye's trajectory capability...and now you would to BZ it?

jeez *smacks forehead*

Battlehammer
Yeah, locking onto neurons could be just an extended application of his telepathy that he recently developed.

I wish they'd flesh out his character a little bit more. I still feel like he's a gimmick.
I pretty sure it is, thats what the one shot seemed to imply. which makes a lot of senses that he created this ability to counter berserker rage

yea they should do more with him. though he is pretty consistent asside from the IF issue if you take his abilities into account based on time line.

Starscream M
I pretty sure it is, thats what the one shot seemed to imply. his one shot didn't imply that. it was a diff comic iirc.

Battlehammer
you just admitted to smurph that there was not enough evidence either way whether x can deal with bullseye's trajectory capability...and now you would to BZ it?

jeez *smacks forehead*
becuase your an idiot and you not be able to argue your points good enough or be able to provide the evidence you need.

the problem with you, is you think it matters who u think would win or who more powerful, it doesent, the battle zone is about debating skill which you have none of. I could easily debate my point far better then you could debate yours, does not matter what my opinion on the out come is, it simply matters how well i debate my points.

Battlehammer
his one shot didn't imply that. it was a diff comic iirc.
It implied that he over came the berserker rage by trianing with animals which allowed him to read bases instincts.

which then in thunderbolts was revealed that he could lock onto brain patterns, which given the time line explains the ability he developed to counter berserk rage. it really quite easy to crasp if you read all his apearences.

Starscream M
It implied that he over came the berserker rage by trianing with animals which allowed him to read bases instincts.

which then in thunderbolts was revealed that he could lock onto brain patterns, which given the time line explains the ability he developed to counter berserk rage. it really quite easy to crasp if you read all his apearences. again, all his oneshot showed was him training against bears

he learned how to fight animals...which is what logan is when in berserker mode

he did not learn how to lock on to brainwaves in his oneshot...thats just your imagination

Battlehammer
again, all his oneshot showed was him training against bears

he learned how to fight animals...which is what logan is when in berserker mode

he did not learn how to lock on to brainwaves in his oneshot...thats just your imagination
it was wolves a pack of them and he showed the easily evade them and counter them.

actaully he not an animal, but he can go on base instincts which means he doing attacks with out planning them through which is the point about training with animals.

No I am saying he learned how to read bases instincts, and in thudnerbolts it was revealed that he learned to lock onto brain patterns which logically was most likely due to the training he did to counter berserker rage. I not imagining anything I am logically coming to a conclusion through having read ever single issue he ever been in.

redhotrash
Not really sure how fighting bears prepares you for a fight against a berserk Wolverine. Kind of flawed logic. Still its hard to side with X with so few showings. Im still going to give him a win here though. Anything Bullseye can project at him, hes going to be able to see it coming before it even leaves Lester's hand. In actual h2h Im giving it to X.

Battlehammer
also my mistake it was not wolves, nor bears it rather large wolverines.

BUSTER1
bump!

COME ON YOU IRONNS!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.