Money doesnt buy happiness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
I for one think money can actually buy happines, atleast if i had alot i can buy happiness

inimalist
Depends if you have a good source for MDMA

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by inimalist
Depends if you have a good source for MDMA i can do it what out that. smokin'

Wild Shadow
when i had money i was sad when i was broke and doing what i wanted i was happy.. then realized the girls i was currently chasing weren't attracted to me b/c of financial security then i was pissed and angry that girls that were once below my social class in money and looks would tell me no.. and turn around and date a short fat Salvadoran @$$hole b/c his mom owns her own real state company and to make it worse he was married.

so realizing i needed money to attract the girl that i liked made me sad b/c when i worked hard for my uncle and his company i was sad and depressed b/c i always worked and didn't have time to find and socialize in a meaningful way with certain women.. so i stuck with club girls on Fridays and Saturdays based soely on our looks...

inimalist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i can do it what out that. smokin'

not with that attitude wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.