DoV Spectre Vs. Monarch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
CIS and PIS are off.

Who wins?

r0nm0n88
spectre

Omega Vision
Spectre, though this would be a pretty awesome fight.

amnesia
DoV spectre?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by amnesia
DoV spectre?
Day of Vengeance. When he was Hostless and trying to destroy all magic.

amnesia
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Day of Vengeance. When he was Hostless and trying to destroy all magic.

When captain marvel schooled him?

galactusischere
Yea.

amnesia
Well i think Monarch can school marvel easily.

Omega Vision
When captain marvel schooled him?
Captain Marvel amped by pretty much all the remaining magic in the Universe. Why does everyone forget that Amped Marvel wasn't a High Herald? He was AT LEAST Skyfather and most likely much more powerful. Semi-Abstract even.

Juntai
Captain Marvel amped by pretty much all the remaining magic in the Universe. Why does everyone forget that Amped Marvel wasn't a High Herald? He was AT LEAST Skyfather and most likely much more powerful. Semi-Abstract even. Given he was powered by pantheons, and beings like phantom stranger, and tons of other magic users, and even tons of latent energy in all people and things and stuff, he was well beyond a regular skyfather. Matter of fact, Marvel did better than any of the Lords of Order or Chaos, really.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Juntai
Given he was powered by pantheons, and beings like phantom stranger, and tons of other magic users, and even tons of latent energy in all people and things and stuff, he was well beyond a regular skyfather. Matter of fact, Marvel did better than any of the Lords of Order or Chaos, really.
So Semi-Abstract you would say?

amnesia
Captain Marvel amped by pretty much all the remaining magic in the Universe. Why does everyone forget that Amped Marvel wasn't a High Herald? He was AT LEAST Skyfather and most likely much more powerful. Semi-Abstract even.

I never read DoV all i knew was that marvel defeated spectre. And because of my limited knowledge i picked Monarch.

Omega Vision
I never read DoV all i knew was that marvel defeated spectre. And because of my limited knowledge i picked Monarch.
Right, I understand that. I just want people who don't know better to understand the context behind the fight with Marvel.

galactusischere
So Semi-Abstract you would say?

I would say cube level.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
I would say cube level.
I'd put him a little above that, at least as far as raw power is concerned. As Juntai said he had the power of guys like the Olympian Gods and the Lords of Chaos and Order, or at least what was left of them.

quanchi112
Spectre wins.

TheTyrant
Spectre.

AsbestosFlaygon
This would be like the Shazam fight.

Monarch puts up a fight, but gets pwned in the end.

JakeTheBank

thumb up

Originally posted by Juntai
Given he was powered by pantheons, and beings like phantom stranger, and tons of other magic users, and even tons of latent energy in all people and things and stuff, he was well beyond a regular skyfather. Matter of fact, Marvel did better than any of the Lords of Order or Chaos, really.

thumb up

Spectre FTW.

kevdude
The Spectre also.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.