Gouken Vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Gouken(street Fighter)
Vs
Bane.

discuss

galactusischere
Bane dies.

The Nuul
Liu Kang stomps.

KingD19
You do realize that Gouken is Gouki's(Akuma's) brother, whose stronger than him in general? Both of those guys would be incredible threats to Marvel Earth, while Bane isn't even a city level threat.

Gouki is the guy who ripped a submarine apart, split ayers rock in half, etc....

Q99
Yea, people in street fighter beyond the lowest ranks are pretty impressively superhuman, and top-tiers like Gouken/Gouki are massively so.

KingD19
In my professional opinion, Dan is the only SF character who wouldn't be a threat to somebody.

People like Gil/Seth/Gouki/etc.... It'd take teams of people to beat them.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by KingD19
You do realize that Gouken is Gouki's(Akuma's) brother, whose stronger than him in general? Both of those guys would be incredible threats to Marvel Earth, while Bane isn't even a city level threat.

Gouki is the guy who ripped a submarine apart, split ayers rock in half, etc.... Hmm... Gouken is stronger in some ways. It is true his brother "killed" him but it is assumed it was because he didn't want to kill his brother so he didn't go all of the way. Now Akuma did kill his master too, and Bison was the original killer of Gouken before the early retcon and Akuma's appearance. I'd love to see what Gouken is really capable of. I had this sf discussion about 5 years ago, they were massively underrated on here then overall.

Colossus-Big C
so who is the most powerful guy in street fighter?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by KingD19

Gouki is the guy who ripped a submarine apart, split ayers rock in half, etc....

Those two would not be a major threat to Marvel Earth so long as the superheroes are there. Iron Man should be enough for them. Any telepath should be able as well.

Badabing
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Gouken(street Fighter)
Vs
Bane.

discuss You know better. Closed and warned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.