Wekser RE5 vs 4 Mortal Kombatants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan117ftw
MK vs RE comes after MK vs SF, starting with Wesker falling through a portal to the Soul Chamber from MK Trilogy. He encounters four enemies at the chamber: Shang Tsung, Scorpion, Raiden (not god form), and Sub Zero. Wesker will have to fight them all at once.

Wesker is at all of his feats/abilities + UROBOROS feats.

Pitted against 4 foes, how can Wesker win this battle?

FinalAnswer
Uroboros feats?

Does this mean he's in Uroboros form?

Andrew Ryan
This really depends on how quickly the four perceive Wesker as a dangerous threat and how quickly they KO him with special powers. While not perfect (Wesker can be effectively melee'd by Chris and Sheva), Wesker is capable of moving at speeds so fast he cannot be seen at all. This implies speeds quick enough to say, dodge a lightning blast or a spray of ice shards. Once he's in close, assuming he's not toying with them like he does with Chris or Jill, he could conceivably destroy at least a few of them in combat.

Scorpion is probably the greatest threat to him here, being able to both teleport and being a bona fide champion of the gods with achievements under his belt few other Kombatants can claim.

Nemesis X
Uroboros feats? So what you're saying is that he's in Uroboros form, Spartan117? If so then he's gonna lose. All it takes is Scorpion's fireballs (Uroboros hates fire fyi) and Wesker is doomed.

If Wesker isn't in that form, his speed will give him the advantage since I haven't seen feats from the MK guys attacking someone with speed like Albert's.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Uroboros feats? So what you're saying is that he's in Uroboros form, Spartan117? If so then he's gonna lose. All it takes is Scorpion's fireballs (Uroboros hates fire fyi) and Wesker is doomed.

Nah.

Even in Uroboros form, Wesker still took a lava bath. Scorpion's fireballs won't do much.

They still stomp his ass into the ground if he's Uroboros though.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Nah.

Even in Uroboros form, Wesker still took a lava bath. Scorpion's fireballs won't do much.

They still stomp his ass into the ground if he's Uroboros though.

I think you're forgetting that Scorpion's fireballs are made up of Hell fire which could be hotter than normal lava.

Agreed, Wesker in that form would easily get his ass kicked since it took only two normal humans to kill him while in Uroboros form.

Sin_Volvagia
Wesker is in his Uroboros form? Spite!

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I think you're forgetting that Scorpion's fireballs are made up of Hell fire which could be hotter than normal lava.

Keyword: Could

Prove Scorpion's fireballs are hotter then lava.

danteiscool
Wesker, while strong in his own right, is not on the level of the kombatants. these are some of the stronger MK warriors here and they're all coming at him at once. if Wesker is in his normal (which I highly doubt) then he could do some damage, but in Uuroboros form, he's far too slow to be considered a real threat.

Sin_Volvagia
I would even say Sub-zero solos.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Andrew Ryan
This really depends on how quickly the four perceive Wesker as a dangerous threat and how quickly they KO him with special powers. While not perfect (Wesker can be effectively melee'd by Chris and Sheva), Wesker is capable of moving at speeds so fast he cannot be seen at all. This implies speeds quick enough to say, dodge a lightning blast or a spray of ice shards. Once he's in close, assuming he's not toying with them like he does with Chris or Jill, he could conceivably destroy at least a few of them in combat.

Scorpion is probably the greatest threat to him here, being able to both teleport and being a bona fide champion of the gods with achievements under his belt few other Kombatants can claim.

Wesker can not dodge lightning.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Wesker can not dodge lightning.

He can dodge Raiden's aim though.

Ridley_Prime
Keyword: Could

Prove Scorpion's fireballs are hotter then lava.
Can lava do this? whistle

He can dodge Raiden's aim though.
And that's all he would need here. Still loses in Uroboros form though.

FinalAnswer
Forgot Scorpion's fire burns the soul no expression

Meh, if he is in his normal form, I say he has a chance of winning via speed blitz. Unless he's stupid, the only threats are Shang Tsung and Scorpion, beings he would have to quickly dispatch.

Ridley_Prime
He'd also have to watch out for Scorpion's and Raiden's teleportation. But yeah, if he's not being stupid or too cocky, I can see him clearing out all 4 of them (starting with Sub-zero) without too much difficulty.
Uroboros form makes him a sitting duck for his opponents though.

FinalAnswer
Would think he'd start with Shang Tsung, consider Tsung can steal his soul.

Though I forget, does his victim have to be grievously injured to soul steal?

Ridley_Prime
I believe so, yeah.

Spartan117ftw
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Wesker is in his Uroboros form? Spite! Guys by uroboros i meant his FEATS(if he has any). He's in normal form, along with additional feats.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Spartan117ftw
Guys by uroboros i meant his FEATS(if he has any). He's in normal form, along with additional feats.

In this case, he may possibly get through this. The only issue is what hellfire and freeze blasts may do to him.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Spartan117ftw
Guys by uroboros i meant his FEATS(if he has any). He's in normal form, along with additional feats.

Well, the Uroboros feats he has required his actual Uroboros form, so he would essentially be normal in this match.

@Sin

I doubt Wesker would get hit by either one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.