The Ancients vs. The Daedric Princes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Eternal Darkness and Elder Scrolls merge into one universe and the forces from the different realms wage war to conquer the new universe.

The Ancients: Chattur'gha, Xel'lotath, Ulyaoth, and Mantorok.

Daedric Princes: Mehrunes Dagon, Sheogorath, Vaermina, and Meridia.

Which powerful forces shall win this war?

FinalAnswer
Daedric Princes stomp

=)

Phanteros
Sheogorath gives them pie.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Phanteros
Sheogorath gives them pie.

What?

ScreamPaste
That IS something Sheogorath would do. no expression

Edit: that or he hands out Wabbajacks to both sides and everyone turns into ogres and sheep.

NemeBro
No, not pie, CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!!!

Wait scratch that, cheese for no one... Well maybe a little.

On a serious note, what have Meridia and Vaermina done? I guess we can assume they are as powerful as Dagon and Sheogorath but I cannot recall anything they can do...

Nemesis X
Originally posted by NemeBro
No, not pie, CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!!!

Wait scratch that, cheese for no one... Well maybe a little.

On a serious note, what have Meridia and Vaermina done? I guess we can assume they are as powerful as Dagon and Sheogorath but I cannot recall anything they can do...

This is why you must read books, listen to religious folk, and visit shrines in the world of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

NemeBro
I can assure you I know much more about Elder Scrolls lore than you ever will. no expression

Meridia has destroyed an Ayleid city and is known for a hatred of the undead, other than that not much is known about her.

Vaermina essentially holds dominion over dreams and nightmares, but she has done little else.

Nemesis X
I picked out some of those Daedric Princes to fight the Ancients since Dagon and Chatt'urgha are into destruction, Sheogorath and Xel'lotath love driving people insane, Vaermina and Ulyaoth focus on magic attacks, and Meridia and Mantarok...well, that was random tbh

NemeBro
Vaermina is into magic attacks?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by NemeBro
Vaermina is into magic attacks?

Well I did read a wiki stating that she does perform magic attacks. Mind you, Vaermina is one of the few Daedric Princes I haven't had time to study in-game.

NemeBro
Every Daedra can use what is essentially magic, although it is more like cosmic power when used by a Prince.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.